What's new

Namaz-e-Jinazah for TTP Terrorists!

Muslim cemetaries in Mumbai had refused permission to bury the 9 pakistani lashkar e taiba terrorists there. Thier bodies were finally buried at a secret location by the state after 14 months. Indian state offers religious rites as per religion where it can be established.

Pls don't take that as an invitation :P

A decision i disagree with, noble though it is. Guess I'm simply not that good a person. All terrorists, in my book, should end up as fish food.

The only thing is we would be teaching our future generations a gruesome lesson. This sort of stuff lingers on through generations. Later on har dushman ek doosre ko yehi karega.

About the matter from Wikipedia:

This means it is even farz upon all Muslims to perform this even for enemies. It is farz to make a dua for them too, but the regular dua is only Sunnat and you can choose any words. Before that there is wuzu, ghusl.

Only people who committed suicides did not receive Namaz-e-Janaza.

My friend, I never attended a terrorists Namaz-e-Janazah, if God will consign me to hell for that, then I will go to hell as a proud man. I do not accept these men as muslims and I thus would never choose to participate in their Namaz-e-Janazah. It's a matter of belief, I'm not saying I have to be right but this is what I believe.

P.S: Won't suicide missions count as suicide? Thus rendering a Janazah unnecessary?

Muslim cemetaries in Mumbai had refused permission to bury the 9 pakistani lashkar e taiba terrorists there. Thier bodies were finally buried at a secret location by the state after 14 months. Indian state offers religious rites as per religion where it can be established.

Pls don't take that as an invitation :P

For obvious reasons..
Who ever had allowed burial in their graveyard had come under attack by hindu extremists..
So it was out of fear...

My friend, I never attended a terrorists Namaz-e-Janazah, if God will consign me to hell for that, then I will go to hell as a proud man. I do not accept these men as muslims and I thus would never choose to participate in their Namaz-e-Janazah. It's a matter of belief, I'm not saying I have to be right but this is what I believe.

P.S: Won't suicide missions count as suicide? Thus rendering a Janazah unnecessary?

The last line does raisea valid point..
Suicide is haraam....
But then again its not farz for you to attend any namaze jinaza...its farze kifaya....

It definitely definitely would render it forbidden then.

I understand how you feel...

Best thing is to allow their family members to do as they wish. If no one is found then let the captured inmates (of their groups) do it.

But I also believe that the worst possible thing that we can think of doing to their dead bodies won't be comparable to the punishment their souls would receive in hell anyway.

those muslims who are funding them, also have their masters in america.....

No, those muslims who are serving them are either oil rich sheikhs or common Pakistani expats. These are ordinary people, they have no masters or slaves. Until we learn to take responsibility for our situation and start putting national objectives before pan-Islamism, our situation will NEVER improve.

It definitely definitely would render it forbidden then.

I understand how you feel...

Best thing is to allow their family members to do as they wish. If no one is found then let the captured inmates (of their groups) do it.

But I also believe that the worst possible thing that we can think of doing to their dead bodies won't be comparable to the punishment their souls would receive in hell anyway.

If family wishes to collect the remains then it's fine, they can do whatever they want with it. However, families seldom claim their member's remains for fear of the social stigma of being a terrorist's family and fear of vendetta from the victim's families.

ok i will PM U .......

I prefer an open discussion that anyone and everyone can benefit from.

A decision i disagree with, noble though it is. Guess I'm simply not that good a person. All terrorists, in my book, should end up as fish food.
Even IA in kashmir food for fishes in dal lake.

Would it surprise you if I told you that the single largest source of income for the TTP is donations from Arab countries and British Pakistanis?

That is a big statement you are making there..
If you have any confirmed repirts about British funding sources,you can pass it on and there are plenty of us over here who will take legal action against those 'sources of funding'.

No, those muslims who are serving them are either oil rich sheikhs or common Pakistani expats. These are ordinary people, they have no masters or slaves. Until we learn to take responsibility for our situation and start putting national objectives before pan-Islamism, our situation will NEVER improve.

NO U R WRONG ,IM NOT AGREE WITH UR POINTS .....WHEN WERE THESE RICH SHEIKHS ETC BEFORE 9/11..AND WHY WILL THEY DO T ??

That is a big statement you are making there..
If you have any confirmed repirts about British funding sources,you can pass it on and there are plenty of us over here who will take legal action against those 'sources of funding'.

You'll be surprised to know the extent of this funding, a lot of "Zakat" is making it to the TTP from UK based Pakistanis. The matter rests with the agency, I cannot release details or take legal action. There are other parties too, a Turkish-based NGO sent meat procured for the Eid-ul-Azha qurbani in KSA to the TTP too.

Would it surprise you if I told you that the single largest source of income for the TTP is donations from Arab countries and British Pakistanis?

TTP dont indulge in drug trade ?

everyone deserves last rights irrespective of what they were.

I agree
its only decent for any respectable side to perform the last rites or burials/ cremations of its fallen foe. actually it is acts like these that distinguish a civilized side from a group of marauding horde of barbarians, savages, pirates and terrorists.

TTP, Taliban and Al Qaeda proudly desecrate the dead bodies. TTP in fact even desecrated the graves while their reign of terror in Sawat. such acts of savagery are a common sight with undisciplined and controlled group of people who fight for the sake of chaos. I must say such acts are committed by established and civilized forces as well but they are mostly isolated or individual acts and handful (e.g. American kill team).

if the dead terrorists are found to be Pakistanis and Muslims then no matter what their act they are dead and its between them and their God now. so they should be buried accordingly. India did the same to the dead Mumbai terrorists.

if somehow the faith cant be established and the slain is say uncircumcised even then the burial is performed. I am not aware of any cremation facilities that have been used for some TTP or BLA terrorists where the nationality was unknown and physical examination suggested that they were not Muslims or Jews.

Back
Top Bottom