What's new

Namak Haram !!!

You aren't entitled to spew such garbage unless you are a Pukhtun yourself. Even if you are ghalay kena saria, ghwal makhwra

Pa pakstudy loye shawe ye ta da sa na khabar ye. Ghwal taa tol umar khwaral de wos darta halwa khkaari.

Afghan nationalist dream, even during the British india time they fought against the British to unite their land, before that against the mughal empire. They desperately want access to the ocean.
Screenshot_20231104-222830_Chrome.jpg

The guy is Pashtun but he's an Afghan nationalist

A lot of them do this where they defend it because they are the same ethnicity and spew half truths and half lies

One look at history tells you Afghanistan started a conflict with Pakistan because it wanted to create its imaginary Loy Afghanistan

Average Afghan nationalist

Pashtuns themselves voted to join Pakistan, ive never been an Afghan nationalist. U know me since long, i have a thread detailing history of how pashtuns east of durand line and west were enemies and disnt like each other, concluding that Durand line is mostly natural border. Why Afghanistan invasion was defeated by local bajaur and dir lashkars? The army was nowhere to be seen. The thing is, after partition, the same pashtuns who voluntarily joined Pakistan were treated as traitors. No negotiations with waring parties, no effort to normalize relations. Pakistan did not do all that because of this fear, Pakistan well knew pashtuns will never join them and hence there was never any army deployed to the western borders. Ur one look history is a bunch of lie because the state never even bothered to deploy its army to western borders. Pakistan did all that for US money and western loyalty. The same way it is doing today. And we will keep facing consequences of policies of generals. They will retire abroad and their offspring will be raised there with all the stolen wealth but me and my kids will live here and face the consequences.

Funny, first interfere in their country by becoming chihuahua of superpower, destroy their country, destroy their culture, shove ur british created deobandi sect into them, destroy the very fabric of their society then complain of them hating u and kick out refugees, who been a helpful resource for ur economy.
This is not the old days, talk of killing afghans and finishing them off will unite pashtuns and there will be a bigger incident than 1971. Ive never seen such hatred for army and such support and sympathy for afghans before.
Ud think a country once shafted so hard in 71 would have learned its lesson but no 😂. Remember, bengalis took off ur pants, pashtuns will take off ur chamri as well.

Afghanis are not upset that afghanis have been destroyed

Afghanis are upset that they haven't been able to destroy Pakistan

AFGHANS TRIED, THEY TRIED REPEATEDLY TO ATTACK PAKISTAN, even today's attack was a ongoing part of the saga of Afghans trying to destroy Pakistan

This is what people don't understand, that the ISI and our planners at some point realized the Afghans were our ENEMIES and they were not going to change, so we HAVE TO screw the Afghans over a ensure they never have the power to really hurt us

so whilst Taliban and dumb fcul Afghans attacking us is bad
It's better then a functional Afghan state plotting and planning against us

So every Pakistani patriot has to catch on quickly,
1-The Afghans are as much our enemies as indians are
2-We can hope the Afghans change but realistically we need to keep them down, destroy them as a people and a state

If the afghanis continue to attack us, we must continue to disproportionately destroy the lives of afghans

People keep taking about Bangla, Bangla was 1000 miles away, we did not have the resources to reinforce our forces.
But we destroyed the hindus in Afghanistan, because ideologically and in reality the hindus were the enemy so we mass brutalized them and they ran from.bangla, bringing down the Hindu population and ensuring Bangla remained a free muslim state as per partition, even though we lost.

We don't have that problem In Pakistan and our afghan and other enemies will be butchered in conflict against Pakistan, so they constantly spread fassad, ethnocentric extremism and deshatgardi

But at the same time the expect Pakistan to keep the borders open, keep the trade flowing, keep millions of the namak haram bastards in the country

Now those things CANNOT happen together
So if the afghanis want peace and trade, they need to act like it's if they don't we need to bring the hammer down

Afghanis are not upset that afghanis have been destroyed

Afghanis are upset that they haven't been able to destroy Pakistan

AFGHANS TRIED, THEY TRIED REPEATEDLY TO ATTACK PAKISTAN, even today's attack was a ongoing part of the saga of Afghans trying to destroy Pakistan

This is what people don't understand, that the ISI and our planners at some point realized the Afghans were our ENEMIES and they were not going to change, so we HAVE TO screw the Afghans over a ensure they never have the power to really hurt us

so whilst Taliban and dumb fcul Afghans attacking us is bad
It's better then a functional Afghan state plotting and planning against us

So every Pakistani patriot has to catch on quickly,
1-The Afghans are as much our enemies as indians are
2-We can hope the Afghans change but realistically we need to keep them down, destroy them as a people and a state

If the afghanis continue to attack us, we must continue to disproportionately destroy the lives of afghans

People keep taking about Bangla, Bangla was 1000 miles away, we did not have the resources to reinforce our forces.
But we destroyed the hindus in Afghanistan, because ideologically and in reality the hindus were the enemy so we mass brutalized them and they ran from.bangla, bringing down the Hindu population and ensuring Bangla remained a free muslim state as per partition, even though we lost.

We don't have that problem In Pakistan and our afghan and other enemies will be butchered in conflict against Pakistan, so they constantly spread fassad, ethnocentric extremism and deshatgardi

But at the same time the expect Pakistan to keep the borders open, keep the trade flowing, keep millions of the namak haram bastards in the country

Now those things CANNOT happen together
So if the afghanis want peace and trade, they need to act like it's if they don't we need to bring the hammer down

😂 This post proves my point. And the arrogance of this beggar about trade. Your whole existence is based on aid and ur talking abt trade. Gave me a good laugh, u can only butcher ur own citizens and wet ur pants when faced with enemy.

Man u guys arw delusional, helped them in righteous war? Seriously are u that thick?😂
Buddy I am engaging with you in good faith as you are a good dude
we have engaged before in a friendly manner and you know I always try my best to be fair even if I am wrong at times

So I hope you engage with me in good faith too with facts and figures instead of emotional rhetoric

I am giving you historical facts that you can search up on your own too if you don't trust me
I can give you links to if you want, its a weekend anyways :)
Yeah also add that u helped in righteous war with help of money from united islamic states of America 😂.
Yes thanks to Gulf, US and ISI for standing by their neighboring Muslim country
Have u ever wondered if they ever asked for help?

yes they did (weapons travelled throughout Afghanistan on donkey back through arduous journey, if they didnt ask for it why would they make the effort, logic 101) - they were given weapons and training because their villages were carpet bombed, cleansed of population exactly like what USSR did to central asian republics, their whole plan was to move its rural population into urban
systematic rapes by Russian soldier

Thank god for Pakistan or else 1800s rifles have no chance standing against soviet population cleansing programs
USSR didn't invade Afghanistan
Nope buddy its the afghan "chihuahua" who invited soviet into their country nothing to do with Pakistan
documentry historical events as followed

- Communist gov in Kabul starts its communists reforms
- Tens of thousands killed, taken prisoner
- starts a rebellion
- LES's start deserting the army
- Afghan presents asks USSR to intervene
"The Amin government, having secured a treaty in December 1978 that allowed them to call on Soviet forces, repeatedly requested the introduction of troops in Afghanistan in the spring and summer of 1979"
- USSR invades to save their ally

untill the US interfered with its chihuahua Pakistan.
intellectual dishonesty
not true, Amin signed a treaty with USSR and he himself invited soviets for help after troops started deserting
Read some books plz, not pakstudy lolz.
Everything I said are part of historical records
And why would u create medrassas with saudi money if ur plan is not to shove deobandism in them? Why is it that haqqania is still there n openly trained them n dles to this very day?
true but deobandism is present allover subcontinent, its partly to blame but to make it a scapegoat is wrong as good chunk follows that sect throughout south asia and its one of the most peaceful regions in the world except for Pakistan and Afghanistan
They started it in47?
yes they rejected our existence, that started the hostilities, funded left leaning secessionist movements, invaded the country 2 decades later

Again read some nuetral books, ur "royal" pak army and airforce kept with british operations. 1 week after creation of Pakistan the royal air force bombed faqir ipi and other tribals, one would think a new country would first talk and tell them this is mo mlre british forces but noo the brown loyal dogs had to prove they r namak halal chihuahuas.
We messed up , no 2 ways about it
we were a broke young nation reeling from a refugee crisis, no money in the bank to pay government official, no constitution, all the industry was destroyed during the partition, political leadership slowly died out within a decade so its unfair to judge us so critically

After a while negotiation with the proud warrior Faqir Ipi were held and over a period of time the movement died down with him acknowledging Pakistan as

So when u acted as loyal servants of brits, they looked upon u as same enemy. Dwbunked in pakstudy yea, no one believes this crap.
And why should they be limited to KPK?
We are a federation,its litterally in our name - that means everyone's concerns needs to be taken into consideration
since you sympathize with afghans, you have the right to take them in as brother

I dont want them in my province because they have made it clear they don't like my people along ethnic lines, so I don't feel comfortable with their presence anymore (I have written this story multiple times but my whole family was prorefugee, my relatives were part of big refugee donation drives, literally doing it all in summer heat of 80s but its their attitude which turned a lot of people against them, we are not always the bad guys)

In Sindh they frankly don't like anyone anymore including pakistanis because of changing demographics so even there locals are not ready to keep them anymore, its not right to expect everyone to think of them like you think of them , you know what I mean

If thats the case then we should separate and u can live in ur 2 foot masjid.
If you think we not wanting afghans in our neighbourhoods anymore means we want to break the union than idk what to say
its a stupid thing to say
And we will try it, baloch, pashtuns and afghans r uniting, thanks to colonial generals and then maybe u will witness it.
Ji try karte rahein aap- koshish insaan ke haath mein hai baaki upar waala,lekin bas humien maaf karden afghans aur hamara reltionship ab theekh nahi ho sakta whatever the cost

Last edited:
Average Afghan 💀💀💀

And Panjabay liberals will defend people that have Nazi views of them because of how ignorantly clueless they are ahaha

View attachment 968291
please delete this as all this causes is more hatred
plenty of retards from all sides, no need to give undue attention to random twt accounts

Buddy I am engaging with you in good faith as you are a good dude
we have engaged before in a friendly manner and you know I always try my best to be fair even if I am wrong at times

So I hope you engage with me in good faith too with facts and figures instead of emotional rhetoric

I am giving you historical facts that you can search up on your own too if you don't trust me
I can give you links to if you want, its a weekend anyways :)

Yes thanks to Gulf, US and ISI for standing by their neighboring Muslim country

yes they did (weapons travelled throughout Afghanistan on donkey back through arduous journey, if they didnt ask for it why would they make the effort, logic 101) - they were given weapons and training because their villages were carpet bombed, cleansed of population exactly like what USSR did to central asian republics, their whole plan was to move its rural population into urban
systematic rapes by Russian soldier

Thank god for Pakistan or else 1800s rifles have no chance standing against soviet population cleansing programs

Nope buddy its the afghan "chihuahua" who invited soviet into their country nothing to do with Pakistan
documentry historical events as followed

- Communist gov in Kabul starts its communists reforms
- Tens of thousands killed, taken prisoner
- starts a rebellion
- LES's start deserting the army
- Afghan presents asks USSR to intervene
"The Amin government, having secured a treaty in December 1978 that allowed them to call on Soviet forces, repeatedly requested the introduction of troops in Afghanistan in the spring and summer of 1979"
- USSR invades to save their ally

intellectual dishonesty
not true, Amin signed a treaty with USSR and he himself invited soviets for help after troops started deserting

Everything I said are part of historical records

true but deobandism is present allover subcontinent, its partly to blame but to make it a scapegoat is wrong as good chunk follows that sect throughout south asia and its one of the most peaceful regions in the world except for Pakistan and Afghanistan

yes they rejected our existence, that started the hostilities, funded left leaning secessionist movements, invaded the country 2 decades later

We messed up , no 2 ways about it
we were a broke young nation reeling from a refugee crisis, no money in the bank to pay government official, no constitution, all the industry was destroyed during the partition, political leadership slowly died out within a decade so its unfair to judge us so critically, under the thumb of British monarchy

After a while negotiation with the proud warrior Faqir Ipi were held and over a period of time the movement died down with him acknowledging Pakistan as

We are a federation,its litterally in our name - that means everyones concerns needs to be taken into consideration
since you symathize with afghans, you have the right to take them in as brother

I dont want them in my province because they have made it clear they don't like my people along ethnic lines, so I don't feel comfortable with their presence anymore (I have written this story multiple times but my whole family was prorefugee, my relatives were part of big refugee donation drives, literally doing it all in summer heat of 80s but its their attitude which turned a lot of people against them, we are not always the bad guys)

In Sindh they frankly don't like anyone anymore including pakistanis because of changing demographics so even there locals are not ready to keep them anymore, its not right to expect everyone to think of them like you think of them , you know what I mean

If you think we not wanting afghans in our neighbourhoods anymore means we want to break the union than idk what to say
its a stupid thing to say

Ji try karte rahein aap- koshish insaan ke haath mein hai baaki upar waala,lekin bas humien maaf karden afghans aur hamara reltionship ab theekh nahi ho sakta whatever the cost

I also think of u as a very reasonable poster but man u r pushing it. U seriously think the western puppet establishment of Pakistan only went there to help muslim brothers lolz and tell me when did any afghn govt officially ask Pakistan for help? You ppl urself post old Afghanistan pictures where women wear skirts, they were secular n modern, if they liked communism then who r u to object? Pakistan was and is a western puppet and thus a USSR allied Afghanistan saw it as a threat and wanted security. And by the way why use American money if its a holly help? Why afghan society now is radicalized? Who created almkst 70,000 mullah producing factories?
Young broke nation but ready for air strikes and mil ops? Lolz
Logic 101, seriously?? By that logic if weapons can travel in Pakistan to TTP then it means Pakistanis are with TTP ? You infiltrated borders, creates groups, sent in baboobs, created smuggling routes and u describe this as some logic that they wanted our help? Even a kid with little study knows Pakistan helped US as a puppet in both Afghanistan wars, plz dnt tey to give it a holly image, we know our army n generals very well.
Aur ji bilkul ham apni kashish jari rakheinge, aur ji bilkul hamay pata hay aap apnay hindu bhai k saat reh saktay hein lekin afghans k saat nahi.

please delete this as all this causes is more hatred
plenty of retards from all sides, no need to give undue attention to random twt accounts
Bro Pakis need to be aware, I'd rather there is hatred than them going around embarrassing themselves saying "saar hum sharminda hai, dollars saar, maafi sar" - it's pathetic.

And we will try it, baloch, pashtuns and afghans r uniting, thanks to colonial generals and then maybe u will witness it.

PTM o PTI dushmanaan wo os dostaan dey.

Imran Khan pa 2 kalo kee hagha sa tarlaasa karal che Bacha Khan o Manzoor Pashteen na showal koley :rofl:

The guy is Pashtun but he's an Afghan nationalist

He's not from Afghanistan nor any nationalist he's a PTI supporter 😂

Average Afghan 💀💀💀

And Panjabay liberals will defend people that have Nazi views of them because of how ignorantly clueless they are ahaha

View attachment 968291

Actually punjabis are waking up to the reality of this establishment as well. Its why for the first time the establishment is shit scared.
I still personally believe in the concept of Pakistan and dnt want to join Afghanistan. But i do want Pakistan allied to all its neighbors except maybe india. I also believe this will happen once genuine civilians get power in Pakistan. Faujeets have done nothing but brainwash and spread hatred.

Back
Top Bottom