What's new

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

He was a Marxist at the time and Pakistan was at loggerheads with everything to do with Marx. The Baloch Insurgency was also supported by Soviet Union through Iraq, so Najam Sethi was more likely the KGB's home boy!
great
he made a governor of Punjab
another terrorist Mullah plotter is negotiating the lives of Pakistanis
while the headless corpses of our soldiers are being desecrated in tribal areas and our former army chief is awaiting treason charges.

Democracy is the best revenge indeed

great
he made a governor of Punjab
another terrorist Mullah plotter is negotiating the lives of Pakistanis
while the headless corpses of our soldiers are being desecrated in tribal areas and our former army chief is awaiting treason charges.

Democracy is the best revenge indeed

- Sethi was released by Zia who released and supported EVERY anti-Bhutto segment, least bothered about the state.

- Sethi was nabbed on charges of anti-state activities by NS (the charges were cooked up) but was released by blessed ISI again. If he is a stooge of any agency its not CIA or RAW but ISI (thus PA).

- Former Army chief is in the prison because he went against every rule and principle (but ex COAS didn't dare once name Zia as the architect of the misery which currently haunts this nation - like always ex-PA remain more loyal to their organization then to the nation which in most cases is an after thought.

- Precisely why PA should keep itself outside of the political sphere, every few years in the passion of toppling Indian govt it topples Pakistani parliament. Now that bad decisions of military have lead to this bloody situation how easily they throw the blame on civilians and democracy. Its the revenge of hare brained strategists if anything.

Last edited:
He did not retract anything

Here is a new tweets by Mubashir Lucman

You believe on this yellow journalist too much, don't forget that he became patriotic Pakistani in last couple of years, do little research is on his history, he is not better than NS & HM.

I proved you in that thread as well but somehow you are not ready to believe, In the program you posted clip in OP, he is clearly showing one highlighted picture and alleging that he is NS, in next program (you posted link in that thread) he said that he misquoted name and that guy is some sheroo murree. If the same guy is Sheroo than which other person in that picture looks like NS? refer to link in post 37 about history of London Group as well. Little commonsense tells that he retracted his statement about picture and low life like him don't have courage to accept his blunder clearly.

This tweet is not about picture but that 35 Puncture thing, anyway NS is not my punphee ka puttar that i have to defend him nor i have memory of goldfish that i have forgot the past of Mubashir Luqman & Shahid Maqsood, they are all same - But i am not fool enough to believe on everything just because i don't like NS that's why stated the fact which is that alleged picture is not of NS. When there are other lot of true evidences of his involvement in insurgency of 70's than why you need to make your case weak by basing it on a picture which is not his? Anyway it's up to you what you want to believe.

Has he, really? Any link to his retraction; video or news?

Ask pkuser to post that video here as well, he have posted that in another thread which i think is deleted.

upload_2014-2-18_11-13-18.png

I know ultra touchy nationalism and utter stupidity often go hand in hand, so I'm not surprised to find that some intelligent posters believe the man in the picture is a 25 year old Najam Sethi!!!

I mean, seriously!

BTW the guy in the center is probably Veerappan, dressed like a Baloch to fool the patriotic Pakistanis!

Last edited:

You believe on this yellow journalist too much, don't forget that he became patriotic Pakistani in last couple of years, do little research is on his history, he is not better than NS & HM.

I proved you in that thread as well but somehow you are not ready to believe, In the program you posted clip in OP, he is clearly showing one highlighted picture and alleging that he is NS, in next program (you posted link in that thread) he said that he misquoted name and that guy is some sheroo murree. If the same guy is Sheroo than which other person in that picture looks like NS? refer to link in post 37 about history of London Group as well. Little commonsense tells that he retracted his statement about picture and low life like him don't have courage to accept his blunder clearly.

This tweet is not about picture but that 35 Puncture thing, anyway NS is not my punphee ka puttar that i have to defend him nor i have memory of goldfish that i have forgot the past of Mubashir Luqman & Shahid Maqsood, they are all same - But i am not fool enough to believe on everything just because i don't like NS that's why stated the fact which is that alleged picture is not of NS. When there are other lot of true evidences of his involvement in insurgency of 70's than why you need to make your case weak by basing it on a picture which is not his? Anyway it's up to you what you want to believe.

Ask pkuser to post that video here as well, he have posted that in another thread which i think is deleted.

you are 100% right Sir g on his yellow journalism no doubt about that

i remember he used to sit with Drunk Hassan Nisar and nisar would curse all of Pakistan and Pakistanis and he just sit there smiling

It is actually Seth wars

i watch media closely i know all of them specially ML,NS,HM SAFMA etc etc

His case got strong of alleged expose of Geo's corruption when Geo tried to sue Imran Khan and then in an interview with him Imran said he wont back off on what he said about Najam and geo group

Notice it is Ary news+Dunya news+Express news+capital tv (ppp+Malik Riaz & Dedhi group) vs Geo news (pmln+Mian Mansha)

Because most sane men argue with facts and analysis.. the rest only have shallow rhetoric. When you have no substance, you resort to desperate measures such as screaming, labelling people and generally showing your educational,and intellectual background. whilst ruining any respect of your own family that you have.

I'm sorry. The man is a very well known former (speculatively) member of the BLA. Which translates into a traitor, mutineer, anti-state actor, etc. And you chose to defend this "sane" man? You don't need this picture or any other to realise who or what he is. Pray tell me what facts are these that you speak of? A bird? Isn't that his source for all of his "analyses"?

There were raids on Iraqi Consulate and Diplomatic Centers from where maps of Iranian and Pakistani Balochistan were discovered, arms and ammunition were also recovered. Let me try to find you a link.

If only I can find that book, it was a huge scandal, there's bound to be something on the net on it.

The Iraqi Consulate/Embassy in Pakistan was smuggling weapons into Balochistan during Iran-Iraq War. Iran found out and told Pakistan. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan was not too happy.

A few years later, thousands of Pakistani soldiers were sent to Western Asia to assist Saudi Arabia against Iraq in the First Gulf War.

Back
Top Bottom