What's new

Najam Sethi Quotes Cynthia Hall's Article about Indian plans to Sabotage PCEC

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Former chief minister of Punjab and Prominent Pakistani journalist in his Tv Show said that India has allocated Separate funds to disturb $46 billion blueprint of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor which is seen as a Beijing’s drive to open new trade and transport routes across Asia and challenge the U.S. as the dominant regional power.

Sethi added that India sees China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project has the greatest threat to the Country and will actively work to sabotage or hit Corridor. Quoting a report in which an Indian intelligence officer is said to say that India will arm its Assets even with tactical nukes to stop the Economic Corridor development.

While Indian experts believe that Since Bejing has asked for a greater pledges from Islamabad in Protection of Corridor from Islamist terror organization which are operated from within Pakistan. Pakistan did agreed to raise a new battalion which will be deployed to provide security for the corridor, but it also feels that it will be inadequate to protect Beijing’s investment in Pakistan and are preparing groundwork to Blame India’s Hand for possible attacks on the Corridor.

Chinese President Xi Jinping in his visit to Islamabad first revealed the blueprint which passes through Pakistan occupied Kashmir which will lead to massive infrastructure development in Azad Kashmir Which India sees it as its own.

Economic Corridor which will run from the Chinese city of Kashgar to the port of Gwadar in Pakistan. Gwadar is a deep-sea port that was initially developed and upgraded by the Chinese. Pakistan and China both have ignored India’s Objection and Concern and went ahead with Economic Corridor which will be a landmark and game changer for the region.
India may use Tactical Nukes to target China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: Najam Sethi | idrw.org

Last edited by a moderator:
500 million..... tactical nukes.... what next????

I thought sethi was sensible guy.....

I dont believe in this news.

I am watching his show since 2012, he is sensible guy.

Since when India announced It possesses tactical Nukes.

And for what this Chinese investment is just for infrastructure development "a loan by chinese banks that would be returned with interest in future" for making a alternate route for their energy supply.

Najam sethi was certified CIA and RAW agent
How can he leak RAW plans ???:o:

But on serious note I was not expecting this from Najam Sethi :coffee:

India's real plan to wait for the corridor to be completed and during construction plant some tactical nukes at critical points...then blow it up a few days before the inauguration :lol:
All money down the drain and no corridor. :rofl:
you need to learn how to shut your gob, otherwise we will send you some thousand fully trained Pigeons. :buba_phone: and that will teach you a good lesson, after all to scare the s* out of you guys is really simple, several thousand or probably several hundreds will do the job.

Oh so Ghar k bheedi nay Lanka dhai.

Seems Najam Sethi is angry at India hence speaking the truth

500 million..... tactical nukes.... what next????

I thought sethi was sensible guy.....

You mean he was Your GUY :D hehehehehe well see when we come to act and protect our development we can nail your guys.

and then you woke up
and sanctioned $500mil. for the project :partay:

you need to learn how to shut your gob, otherwise we will send you some thousand fully trained Pigeons. :buba_phone: and that will teach you a good lesson, after all to scare the s* out of you guys is really simple, several thousand or probably several hundreds will do the job.
Tactical nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pigeons.

So you believe this believe this news?

Using tactical nukes to blow up a highway?

You guys are being trolled by every leaders and generals these days..... Enjoy and keep blaming it on India.....

No one is bothered here, surprisingly even arnab goswami also forgotten his pakistan bashing habbits .....

Oh so Ghar k bheedi nay Lanka dhai.

Seems Najam Sethi is angry at India hence speaking the truth

You mean he was Your GUY :D hehehehehe well see when we come to act and protect our development we can nail your guys.

and sanctioned $500mil. for the project :partay:

Tactical nuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pigeons.

Lol I never thought you guys truly are this much stupid. I mean who the heck on this planet runs all kind of tests on Pigeons? And by the way Pigeons means Pigeons, I hope this will satisfy you pretty well.

So you believe this believe this news?

Using tactical nukes to blow up a highway?

You guys are being trolled by every leaders and generals these days..... Enjoy and keep blaming it on India.....

No one is bothered here, surprisingly even arnab goswami also forgotten his pakistan bashing habbits .....

lolzz. tactical nukes or not the reality is India would be doing everything to halt this Pak-China project and it is understandable as any enemy would do that if he/she sense such projects are going to put the rival on path of development and death to enemy's assets . In this case BLA terrorists are Indian assets.

2. Arnab must be tired by now because Pakistan bashing is only wastng his own energies just like it does to energies of other such Indians :) see we are not at all bothered about silly bashing by bharotis .

3. In my personal opinion India cant afford to use tactical nukes

In my personal opinion India cant afford to use tactical nukes

Actually.. India does not need to use Tac Nukes.

Weapons are used only in hot war one cannot wait till it happens , use of Nukes on non tactical targets is a No No.

Other peace time options exist.

Back
Top Bottom