What's new

Najam Sethi Quotes Cynthia Hall's Article about Indian plans to Sabotage PCEC

\WTF. Tactical nukes will never be considered by India as long as India follows no first use. Infact its not useful at all. Both India and China, believe that nukes are essentially unusable, which is why both countries have slowed down they number of nuclear weapons and expanding options for delivery for second strike. Enough is enough policy were you don't need numbers, just a threat of a single warhead which is why they haven't armed themselves like US or USSR.
Pakistans tactical nukes, are a bluff. They are unusable and they know it, they just want to see if India will re-act, and sadly, Indian army sees right through it and still maintains a huge armoured columns.

500 million..... tactical nukes.... what next????

I thought sethi was sensible guy.....

Hi,

You indian kids are taking STUPIDITY to levels seldom seen.

Sethi---is not making any statements---he is just quoting from an email----secondly---about the half billion---his comments are like a ridicule to the minister.

It is unbelievable---you guys guys are so dumb.

What the guy quoted to that women ( if he ever did )---seemingly is like----bragging about what they can do---trying to show off before making his move to a ask to get GET LAID THAT NIGHT AFTER meeting at a bar or at a gathering.

:rofl:
Maybe that's why all the ruckus.

Do you remember the hoopla when gweilior was signed? I swear it was the exact same thing. Those across the border were talking about how it would solve all their problems like overnight they would become 1st world. A decade later I still see no change what so ever.

And the crux of the matter is this.......!

Since Bejing has asked for a greater pledges from Islamabad in Protection of Corridor from Islamist terror organization which are operated from within Pakistan. Pakistan did agreed to raise a new battalion which will be deployed to provide security for the corridor, but it also feels that it will be inadequate to protect Beijing’s investment in Pakistan and are preparing groundwork to Blame India’s Hand for possible attacks on the Corridor.

Do you remember the hoopla when gweilior was signed? I swear it was the exact same thing. Those across the border were talking about how it would solve all their problems like overnight they would become 1st world. A decade later I still see no change what so ever.
they were going to become Singapore :rofl:

I dont believe in this news.

I am watching his show since 2012, he is sensible guy.
so he is sensible as long as he continues with ISI and Pak army bashing but anything that shows india badly makes anyone senseless?

$ 500 million isn't that much.....and that's actually true, in fact RAW pays more to train and weaponize the BLA terrorist and in maintaining those "cultural centers" which are ghost facilities and serve no population. To protect long term Indian revenue worth $ 50 or 100 billion, what's a $ 500 million? If it succeeds, you took away the most promising change Pakistan had as a nation to grow. And you probably ticked off the Chinese too. This $ 500 million was reported now, its nothing new. You already know that.

Since when India announced It possesses tactical Nukes.

Just like many of you show on here that there is no Hindu extremism inside your country and in your colorful society, Hindu, Muslims, Christians and all, live in peace and harmony, using the good old IPADS and Flying Cars from the "Vedic times", thus maintaining the "Vedic" peace and harmony.........
Just like this "Vedic" story, there are other lies too and your statement refers to an item from that list!!

ISI need to create ruse on eastern border of India to reoccupy them. You Pakistanis are just so soft, everyone playing games on you and just sitting back. Offense is the best defense.

No one cares about your corridor. Just like gwailor port, nothing will come of this project either.

You may want to ask your Army chief, RAW and the Prime Minister house and Foreign Office if you have that much contacts. The answer may surprise you. But then again, looking at all of your actions, its pretty apparent you are very well aware of it. You are just here to do propaganda.

By the way, the Hindu extremists struck again last week and killed a bunch of innocent people again. How about you go take care of the Hindu extremist and terror issue inside your country and let go of other places that you are insanely obsessed with?? That would be ONE good step for the world peace if you can control your Hindu extremists trying to produce "One Hindu India" by 2030!

so he is sensible as long as he continues with ISI and Pak army bashing but anything that shows india badly makes anyone senseless?
He bashed the India previously too, if you don't realize.

But if he start to believe in a story where a senior RAW officer revealed whole operational plan (including giving nukes to assets ) to a Damascus based newspaper. Then yes he is going maniac. I really respect him in past.

He bashed the India previously too, if you don't realize.

But if he start to believe in a story where a senior RAW officer revealed whole operational plan (including giving nukes to assets ) to a Damascus based newspaper. Then yes he is going maniac. I really respect him in past.
if you understand him you will respect him even more, he stile the line here and made him look ridiculous for the greater cause. dont waste time on the specifics of alleged supplied item (tac nukes). idea is to pass the massage and can be part of disinformation. many ways t look at how covert ops work

dont shoot the massenger.

@MastanKhan you were constant and I had to re-write and review few times to come up with the better title I hope its 70% close to what Najam is talking about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom