What's new

Najam Sethi is crying Why establishment not supporting Current cherry blossom Gvt..!!

lol because they are NEUTRAL.. for a purpose.
the void has to be filled by evil or good.. its a fight that has to reach a logical conclusion..that gets international acknowledgment as an organic process. and not a military backed one.
The world is going towards a major conflict and our standing in it has to be an organic one..
Its now evident the govt, has to do the unpopular decisions which PTI didnt do so who did the army favor by staying neutral?
and now you have those who have wanted army out of politics in past wanting army back in politics...lol
there are idiots who claim bajwa to be behind every demonic act happenign right now in pakistan. including cancelling cpec authority, bringing back mqm and soon to happen i.e. sell nucclear assets..but they miserably failed with their narrative..madina incident nothing happened... dirty video. no sign..,,.stoping large jalsa gatherings with tactics ..nothing..... so now its clear bajwa is a true neutral. This also proves PTI govt fell because of a US/PDM/SC/bureaucracy backed judicial coup, bajwa was nowhere to be seen..

Last edited:
While watching the video, I couldn't help notice how unpopular IK is with the Indians.

I mean, here on [PDF] they talk about IK being great for India & so much so that THAT idiot Maj. Guber Arya said that IK was the best thing for India.

However, someone who deals with their kind knows the reality that IK is not what Indians want as PM of Pakistan.

While watching the video, I couldn't help notice how unpopular IK is with the Indians.

I mean, here on [PDF] they talk about IK being great for India & so much so that THAT idiot Maj. Guber Arya said that IK was the best thing for India.

However, someone who deals with their kind knows the reality that IK is not what Indians want as PM of Pakistan.
They just want PTI and Army face to face ..it will NEVER happen period

They just want PTI and Army face to face ..it will NEVER happen period
Imran Khan didn't criticized the Fauj, and didn't said anything against the establishment in the last jalsa.

Maybe and there is a possibility that they are undoing their mistakes, or trying to come clean.

The reason Sethi who was earlier praising Bajwa and talking against the general Faiz hameed is now looking perturbed.

What a great misfortune, Bajwa has proven to be, for Pakistan.
In the long-run, this will prove to be good for Pakistan, if not for the Bajwa Pakistan nation wouldn't have came out of the deep slumber and them being apolitical.

Now the people are united as one nation and a force to reckon with.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom