What's new

Nagaland announced Independence after Indian actions in Kashmir

People of assam have first hand seen policy of rss ideologies being implemented in kashmir. Crazy to think rss fanatics have nukes. Isis can only dream of that.

It's Pakistan's fault to let Kashmiris follow the path which paletenians followed. And hence no freedom till to date. Nagaland will be a great example.
Pakistan isnt responsible for their brain. They should've known better.

Nagaland & Manipur
Yes, we know all about the events of yesterday. The Nagas in Manipur hosted their flag in your state whilst you fake Sanamahi Kangleipak cucks were left bewildered. Bet you were too ashamed to join the Patriot's Day programme too! Nagas will eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so grow a brain(and a pair) and support N Biren Singh in his endeavours.

Assam and Meghalaya:
2-19-1140x570.jpg
conrad-i-day.jpg

https://nenow.in/north-east-news/meghalaya-cm-pays-glowing-tributes-to-freedom-movement-martyrs.html

https://nenow.in/north-east-news/as...hails-pm-modi-for-abolishing-article-370.html

Arunachal
bordumsa-i-day-1024x512.jpg

https://nenow.in/north-east-news/arunachal-remote-bordumsa-dips-in-colourful-i-day-celebrations.html

N Biren Singh leading independence day celebrations in Manipur. @Maitham

Yes, we know all about the events of yesterday. The Nagas in Manipur hosted their flag in your state whilst you fake Sanamahi Kangleipak cucks were left bewildered. Bet you were too ashamed to join the Patriot's Day programme too! Nagas will eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so grow a brain(and a pair) and support N Biren Singh in his endeavours.

Naga and meitei aren't same and aren't concentrated in same region, naga inhibit hill areas while meetei only reside in plains of the valley .
73RD independence day in imphal royal palace.

Last edited:
Naga and meitei aren't same and aren't concentrated in same region, naga inhibit hill areas while meetei only reside in plains of the valley .
I don't need any lectures from you about the Nagas and the Meiteis. I categorically emphasised on the Naga flag being raised in the Naga populated areas of your state of Manipur. What are you fake Sanamahis gonna do about that, must give you sleepless nights thinking about the possible outcomes of the Peace Accord. In any case, both the Naga groups and your titular royal made it amply clear that it was a part of your cultural identity and not any anti India demonstration.

Rifelain kon dega.
Apne mamus and chachoos ko kaho thora nazar e karam kashmir ki taraf bhi karen.

Darre men itne weapons bnate rehte hain. Pehle russio ko bhagaya aur ab amreekion ko. Aur Pak fouj se bhi panga liya. Kabaliyoon ko jagao marra.

(Wese Pakistan me mujhe aik punjabi cuz im myself and pathans barre hi dalair air nidarr lagte hain)

Power to pakhtoons yo.
Then they should fight for it, simple as that and that doesnt mean throwing stones...

Rifelain kon dega.
Apne mamus and chachoos ko kaho thora nazar e karam kashmir ki taraf bhi karen.

Darre men itne weapons bnate rehte hain. Pehle russio ko bhagaya aur ab amreekion ko. Aur Pak fouj se bhi panga liya. Kabaliyoon ko jagao marra.

(Wese Pakistan me mujhe aik punjabi cuz im myself and pathans barre hi dalair air nidarr lagte hain)

Power to pakhtoons yo.
They never truly fought the pak army, just maybe some misguided shiz like those all over Pakistan, but not as people. They gave always sided with Pakistan. I doubt the ex.tribals are intrested in any more war, unless the kashmiris start to rise up and ask for help. Otherwise it's all just blah blah

I know about pak fauj aspect. Well aware.
Yaar tribals k beghair maza nai ana. They are our main heroes when it comes to Kashmir and Afghan G had of 70s 80s and 90s.
They never truly fought the pak army, just maybe some misguided shiz like those all over Pakistan, but not as people. They gave always sided with Pakistan. I doubt the ex.tribals are intrested in any more war, unless the kashmiris start to rise up and ask for help. Otherwise it's all just blah blah

I don't need any lectures from you about the Nagas and the Meiteis. I categorically emphasised on the Naga flag being raised in the Naga populated areas of your state of Manipur. What are you fake Sanamahis gonna do about that, must give you sleepless nights thinking about the possible outcomes of the Peace Accord. In any case, both the Naga groups and your titular royal made it amply clear that it was a part of your cultural identity and not any anti India demonstration.
Naga flag being raised in manipur isn't a problem ,Nagas has been part of manipur;the hill areas where nagas occupy has it's own flag where as the plainsmen have their's own. manipur don't have one unanimous flag.
All of the internal discord in manipur stems from forced indian occupation which broke the social thread linking the plains and the hills ,due to the divide and rule policy employed by the administration from New Delhi,all of which can be done away any instant if all the wrong policies imposed were removed .

I know about pak fauj aspect. Well aware.
Yaar tribals k beghair maza nai ana. They are our main heroes when it comes to Kashmir and Afghan G had of 70s 80s and 90s.
Who knows what's to come, honestly. War isnt pretty but if its forced on you then you have to fight full heartedly

People in real world, outside this forum laugh at you seeing these kind of useless propaganda. 'Naga became independent, we recognize it..' I mean do you guys really ever step out in the real world? Reading these stuffs are really weird.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom