What's new

Nagaland announced Independence after Indian actions in Kashmir

All Powers to Nagaland and her Citizens .. :yahoo::yahoo::welcome::welcome:

All Powers to Nagaland and her Citizens .. :yahoo::yahoo::welcome::welcome:

Thanks for good joke... It's pretty entertaining to see some people hatred... Lol before someone pick Khalistan name, remember it include part of Pakistan too..

We have gone from dislike of Indians to a pathological hatred of Indians and now we need to target the core of india and the divisions that they themselves are creating

Thanks for good joke... It's pretty entertaining to see some people hatred... Lol before someone pick Khalistan name, remember it include part of Pakistan too..

Pakistan is only for Pakistanis

We have gone from dislike of Indians to a pathological hatred of Indians and now we need to target the core of india and the divisions that they themselves are creating

Pakistan is only for Pakistanis

Well khalistan means part of India and part of Pakistan called Punjab, some other places.. lol

Thanks but no thanks, a day full of festivities and rejoicing awaits us in Assam tomorrow, as will be in Nagaland, Arunachal, Manipur and so on.
Nagaland & Manipur already celebrated their 73rd independence day which is 14th August,therein 15 aug will be only observed by the Indian Gov's controlled institutions . In fact civilians will observe general stike on 15th aug in many parts of NE .

Well khalistan means part of India and part of Pakistan called Punjab, some other places.. lol

Pakistan is only for Pakistanis, it's the whole point of establishing Pakistan as an Islamic Republic

India allegedly a secular state has now pushed itself into a hindutva mess where it no longer represents millions of minorities and is a direct threat to them where Hindus can lynch a Muslim farmer, be caught on video only for your courts to refuse to accept the video as evidence and release the Hindu murders much to widescale bakht applause

Indian Muslims may be the biggest group but everyone will push back

*fap fap fap fap fap fap*

Manipur: Nagas celebrate Independence Day, hoist ‘Naga National Flag’ across the state
Hundreds of Naga from different places including neighbouring states of Nagaland and Myanmar attended the Independence Day celebration held at Katomei public ground.

deccanherald.com/national/centre-agreed-on-shared-sovereignty-nscn-im-754353.html

http://morungexpress.com/index.php/political-settlement-not-limited-nagaland-alone-kitovi

https://indianexpress.com/article/n...-naga-national-flag-across-the-state-5905839/

yes fap and put it back into your *** for being ignorant and a delusion dweller.
They have attained semi autonomy today, tomorrow more will, and tomorrow they will separate from your Yindu unnatural union.

That's what I say, don't dance for camera. Sharpen your dagger in secrecy.
I was watching a video and they were patting each other on the back by saying "ya we threw away the guns for stones, because we believe in a peaceful protest" I wonder what they think now

I was watching a video and they were patting each other on the back by saying "ya we threw away the guns for stones, because we believe in a peaceful protest" I wonder what they think now
It's Pakistan's fault to let Kashmiris follow the path which paletenians followed. And hence no freedom till to date. Nagaland will be a great example.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom