What's new

Nagaland announced Independence after Indian actions in Kashmir

The interesting phase was over couple of months back when Myanmar helped us to dismantle the Naga insurgent camps across the border. With the back of militancy broken, GoI will go forward with accomodating the reasonable demands in the Accord which is almost completed. Rest assured, the issues of sovereignty and greater Lim(comprising of Naga areas of Assam, AP, Manipur and Myanmar) wouldn't even be entertained. Peace is returning to the NE much to the chagrin of our detractors.
No, no peace will be in the NE. Most of this land will be joining BD today or tomorrow and we will expel the people with Chinese descent such as you. Assam does not belong to these Chinese from Kunming.

People stop hurling insults at each other!

Please keep it civil!

Reported for spamming
I gave the same reply in three different threads, when mods merged it so did my replies got duplicates . I have deleted 2 copies

another freedom movement of india

signing deals with india is stupidity . abdullah signed with nehro a deal what happen to that deal ? india is latoon ka bhoot batoon se nhi manta . AZAD kashmir we have not because of talks but force .

Imran Bhai I will reply you in person :)

@CONNAN;

Nagaland can be given a status of Independent State and Indis is OK with it - but the same status had to be taken away from Kashmir killing 100,000s of them, under 800,000 armed forces and curfew. India has lost rational thinking somewhere.

the answer is simple graphican -- the reason is involvement of Pakistan

the answer is simple graphican -- the reason is involvement of Pakistan

If Issue was involvement of Pakistan, 800,000 military personals should be sitting on the borders instead if cities in Kashmir and the curfews should be at the border instead of streets of Jammu and Kashmir.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom