What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

And I'm sure you are sitting near a nadra computer to say that every single human being in Pakistan is accounted for by the nadra and if they are not they are not Pakistani at all?

I didn't say that, EVER. Did I?

I challenge you to bring out a post in which I said "every single human being in Pakistan is accounted for by the nadra".

Koi had hoti hai jhoot bolnay ki yar.

What I said was it ain't easy or worthwhile (let's just say impossible to save the technicalities) to delete a profile from NADRA database.

But I must say Pakistanis should buck up a little man.

Yeh terorrism sherrorism is a fact sure. But you cannot afford to lag behind this much man.

I was SHOCKED to hear that less than half your population is accounted for and registered per your national database.

How do you guys then do welfare? Ration cards? Voting? What is the identity of the unregistered?

Looks like its free for all.

Modi-victory1.jpg

India Has Far More Advanced Modi & Co Than our NADRA...

Modi & Co even knows every single details of Evil Pakistani terrorists...

Modi & Co knows how to make animals, birds, dinosaurs such as Piegons look like a Spy from Pakistan...

Modi knows how to make Pakistan look as a terrorist state...

Modi & Co knows when to call Pakistan a failed state and make India Suppa Duppa Powa...

Modi & Co even knows when will the Aliens from Mars will attack and how India will save the humanity by doing Yoga...

Modi even knows that CPEC will bring CHAOS to India and must be destroyed by making 1 caror bathrooms there for Indians and Chinese wont even invest in CPEC again after smelling the deeds of Bhartis and Modi has a plan to blame it was Pakistan...Victory...

Modi will be the next PM of AKHAND STATES OF BHARAT....
etc etc etc... :)

DAMN! MODI KNOWS EVERY THING...:rofl:

Oh MODI What Would Have Been India Without You...
India.gif

Modi-victory1.jpg

India Has Far More Advanced Modi & Co Than our NADRA...

Modi & Co even knows every single details of Evil Pakistani terrorists...

Modi & Co knows how to make a Piegon look like a Spy...

Modi knows how to make Pakistan look as a terrorist state...
Modi & Co knows when to call Pakistan a failed state and make India Suppa Duppa Powa...

Modi & Co even knows when will the Aliens from Mars will attack and how India will save the humanity by doing Yoga...

Modi even knows that CPEC will bring CHAOS to India and must be destroyed by making 1 caror bathrooms there for Indians and Chinese wont even invest in CPEC again after smelling the deeds of Bhartis and Modi has a plan to blame it was Pakistan...Victory...

Modi will be the next PM of AKHAND STATES OF BHARAT....
etc etc etc... :)

DAMN! MODI KNOWS EVERY THING...:rofl:

Oh MODI What Would Have Been India Without You...
India.gif
Revealed: ‘NADRA men helped terrorists get Pakistani identity cards’

None taken :)

This is just internal politics. The article starts with the word 'controversial'.

In the context, I somewhat like both of them. Nitish Kumar has done commendable work for the development of the state of Bihar, worthy of praise.

Same can be said about Gujarat and Narendra Modi. Actually, people of India elected Narendra Modi as the PM expecting Gujarat-style development, more than anything else.

None taken :)

This is just internal politics. The article starts with the word 'controversial'.

In the context, I somewhat like both of them. Nitish Kumar has done commendable work for the development of the state of Bihar, worthy of praise.

Same can be said about Gujarat and Narendra Modi. Actually, people of India elected Narendra Modi as the PM expecting Gujarat-style development, more than anything else.
Thank you for taking it as a joke:)

I know it was just a political bayaan but I had to counter your source wahahaha :sniper:

I hope India(Modi) and Pakistan(Nawaz) can bring peace to the region... :-)

I didn't say that, EVER. Did I?

I challenge you to bring out a post in which I said "every single human being in Pakistan is accounted for by the nadra".

Koi had hoti hai jhoot bolnay ki yar.

What I said was it ain't easy or worthwhile (let's just say impossible to save the technicalities) to delete a profile from NADRA database.

Do not misconstrue my post sir but my point was exactly that, how can Nadra say that naved or javed or whatever is not Pakistani when they might not even have registered him or messed with the databases to make it look like so.

But what to do, crux of the situation being neither you nor I know enough about Nadra to judge on the basis "technicalities", where I'm pretty sure the real answer lies.

Do not misconstrue my post sir but my point was exactly that, how can Nadra say that naved or javed or whatever is not Pakistani when they might not even have registered him or messed with the databases to make it look like so.

But what to do, neither you nor I know enough about Nadra to judge on the basis "technicalities", where I'm pretty sure the real answer lies.

Do not change the topic.

I specifically challenged the part of the post where the member said:

Or could be possible while training them their details were deleted from all database as they will not be accepted again

Your point about the person in question not being registered from the start is a different thing.

I challenged the assumption that the profile can be deleted, and you brought me up another pointless link. Even a corrupt mid level officer cannot delete record from NADRA database.

And I know enough about the 'technicalities' to be discussing about it here with you.

Do not change the topic.

I specifically challenged the part of the post where the member said:

Your point about the person in question not being registered from the start is a different thing.

I challenged the assumption that the profile can be deleted, and you brought me up another pointless link. Even a corrupt mid level officer cannot delete record from NADRA database.

And I know enough about the 'technicalities' to be discussing about it here with you.

I'm not changing anything.
I thought you challenged,

NADRA statement cannot be substantiated as they do not have information of all Pakistani citizens

My link was not to bring out what a few corrupt officials did rather that corruption is there in nadra and that it is willing to help terrorists.
So why is it difficult to assume that in case of an event where it may harm the country's image that information can not be deleted.
And its not like Pakistan will be giving anyone access to its records to prove its innocence any time soon.
So we won't know either way.

I'm not changing anything.
I thought you challenged,

My link was not to bring out what a few corrupt officials did rather that corruption is there in nadra and that it is willing to help terrorists.
So why is it difficult to assume that in case of an event where it may harm the country's image that information can not be deleted.
And its not like Pakistan will be giving anyone access to its records to prove its innocence any time soon.
So we won't know either way.

1- They don't know they are helping a terrorist. THey are just taking a bribe from a person.

2- Entering data and deleting it are two very different things.

3- You thought wrong.

Indian member believes what their fanatic film noir inspired media said and their sources direct from their stat sponsored terror org RAW. Now a bad written script went to the media and what we are seeing complete nonsense even many sane people in India can't believe. My advise to Indian members don't quote from channels do some research and give as a sensible replies.

Yeah and the President signed the executive order to do that and the COAS and DG ISI briefed him.

Aaj kal India main cylinder ka patakha bhi Pakistan hi karata hai.
At least b neutral being a moderator... Btw it is possible and Pakstan has done it in past claiming 13 corps soldiers to b mujahedeen nd not Pakistani soldiers .. If someone defending nations pride cant be openly claimed by Pakistan then forget about Kasab and this recent chap talib....

Indian member believes what their fanatic film noir inspired media said and their sources direct from their stat sponsored terror org RAW. Now a bad written script went to the media and what we are seeing complete nonsense even many sane people in India can't believe. My advise to Indian members don't quote from channels do some research and give as a sensible replies.
As if your media is the most unbiased in the world... And everything is done by research their in Pakistan... Because of intense research u lost 65 and 71 war...when ur leadership failed to predict and combat our movements... pak submarine Ghazi sank trying targeting INS Vikrant in 71 ... Indian troops troops were almost there to enter karanchi when u thought Western front will not be used by Indian forces... Time for u too research kid....

Back
Top Bottom