What's new

NA session: Defence minister asserts parliament’s sovereignty

like you mean, If I ask you that you are a tax evader, and you reply Im MP, so dont disrespect parliament by asking these question?

clearly he is taking cover of parliament to hide the corrupt tax evaders.

well I totally dont agree with you, not even by the shadow of it..

army is under ministry of defence. its an institution, not an organ.
sorry keep dreaming on, wonder why PTI lost even won the elections CHAMP?
face the reality, its patriots (PAKARMY) vs traitor politicians?right?
even the defence minster is the relative of PM?
wow bravo supporting noora cracy, thats what the promised change by PTI?
ohh yes?

puffff.... :laughcry:
baba hath mila loo, choro dramey bazi, aur khao noora king zindabad?lolzzz

I am common Pakistani.
uncle khidhar hoo, zaida dramey naa karoo aur zara mood tu banao ?
ohh bhaia pagallon sey zara, pecha tu chadaa?

Still better than worshiper of p!gs sitting in parliament
You call supporting a political party worshipping?..... and the p*** you are talking about are our representatives whether you like it or not which basically makes me and you a ***.... geez man get some sense or something....

You call supporting a political party worshipping?..... and the p*** you are talking about are our representatives whether you like it or not which basically makes me and you a ***.... geez man get some sense or something....

Those p!gs who reach in Parliament by rigging can be your representatives not mine, go and worship these suckers and thieves instead of giving me lecture.

hey damocrazy lover, there are no friends for you here!

Those p!gs who reach in Parliament by rigging can be your representatives not mine, go and worship these suckers and thieves instead of giving me lecture.
Kaam na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom