What's new

NA-122 Lahore Election Updates - Far Reaching Effects on Pak Politics

The area where NA 122 constituency in business commercial side of Lahore i.e., Ichhra - Wikipedia; the free encyclopedia Mozang Chungi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Samanabad; Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Johar Town, Garhi Shahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and all the areas around NA122 of Lahore,....

....these are typical Lahoris, BLACK & WHITE Lahoris, tough, loud and clear cut....they are like that from that the start...These Lahoris like tough fights and clear cut loud, Punjabi style, Sultan Rahi fights as well as a large section of business educated society living there... love to come fight, marney-varney etc.

So guys PTI & PMLN contest will go to the end and it will really by a close one.

ARY reporting :

Sardar Ayaz Sadiq (PML-N): 4814 (leading)
Aleem Khan (PTI): 2644

Breaking News: 92 News HD Pakistan - 92 News HD

pri.jpg
PTI ALEEM KHAN now in front ...!!!

guys keeps us posted, on-line streams are still showing outdated results.

Guys,

Wait for a couple of hours and you will get the final result. My suggestion is avoid these unofficial results, the performance parameters and statistical tools that our news channels use are extremely pathetic compared to their western counterparts that usually have a margin of error of 3%.

Sit back, relax and drink some tea. Although this got me thinking, we should be talking about healthcare, education, reforms, ending mismanagement and nepotism but all of us here are solely focused on 1 by election. These are not good priorities.

As many as 5,000 policemen have been deployed at different polling stations to ensure trouble-free polling. They are assisted by 2,915 army troops.

abhi bhi dhandli ka ilzaam ho sakta hai agar PTI har gayi

Sit back, relax and drink some tea. Although this got me thinking, we should be talking about healthcare, education, reforms, ending mismanagement and nepotism but all of us here are solely focused on 1 by election. These are not good priorities.

There are tremendous reasons why this Lahore Election has become Do and Die for both PTI & PMLN and has mass effect on future Pakistan Politics of Pakistan. This is turned into a personal affair between NS & IK. It has become an emotional affair between the two parties, like panipat battle 4. This election is said to be the rehearsal for 2018 election will PTI come in power or PMLN will remain and get re-elected in 2018 again.

Also PMLN wins, will tell loud and clear....we never rigged any elections....we won square and free / fair in 2013 elections, if PTI wins they will make a big statement, that they will come loud saying election was not free and fair, PTI might also ask for mid-term election too.

Also, PMLN if looses will have to revive its Pakistan strategy until 2018, it will have to elect new National Assembly speaker replacing Ayaz Sadiq....a PMLN Lahore loss...a moral and massive political backstep.

Highest ever money has been spend on it.

These are some of the reasons cited...why NA122 has become so important...ultimately the local Mps, Aleem Khan and Ayaz Saddiq own healthcare, education, reforms, development of the constituency will decide the outcome.

Last edited:
NA-122 Lahore

Sardar Ayaz Sadiq (PML-N): 4814 (leading)
Aleem Khan (PTI): 2644
Mian Aamir (PPP):0

I have never witnessed such exciting contest in a by election. Good on lahories for using their right.. too early to say though.
I think the ruling party will have advantage and N will win

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom