What's new

N. Waziristan Taliban revoke peace accord; tell locals to leave

Here is the original pamphlet:

10363393_537071173081876_7190653207774141801_n.jpg

Apparently it was distributed after friday prayers.

We cant afford to lose Gul Bahadur as an ally. It'll be a setback for the army!
Mam you're a Waziri?

Yes...I have a pretty good idea what I am thinking about. Thank you.
Your one liner explains it all, thanks!

He also has threatened to revoke the peace deal 3-4times before.

In 2008,in 2009,In 2011 after datta khel airstrikes having the shahbaz khan wazir killed(Top level commander)

we need to decide carefully. do we want to have a full scale operation just when the Talibans are breaking up with each other? or do we want to fight only those who are not willing for peace? either way, we must decide a course of action and stick to it. its been too much of going here and there. The more we keep it vague, the more we push the population towards internal fissures.

You have any God Damn idea what you're talking about!?
Military might is one thing but we should not be conquering our own country with it, we just did away with the Mehsuds and now we have created yet another monster..... why do people have to be so stupid?

Why ? Because there should be only one Force equipped with weapons like machine Guns, Anti Air Craft Guns and Rocket Launchers, thats is the Pakistan Army and not this self made kings ! Law and Order must be respected by everyone !

Today at provincial assembly KPK, representatives, elders from FATA were here to discuss the "operation" and related situation.

Lets hope we get a better understanding and solution

Are you all nutts? This guy is litgerally threatning Locals not to move to Government camps for Affecties.
You call this asset? What he owns North Waziristan? Or if he is so popular then why is he threatning them to move to Afghanistan?
Why are some people so full of shit
They are no Allies to us. They are allies only upto time when they are given States with in state to operate and rule.
This is no Alliance. Can any party think of distributing such Pamphlets in India or china or Iran and Avoid government wrath and get any kind of Public support there?
Onlt that person is Ally who accepts rit of Govt. Rest can go to Caves of Tora bora and establish there revered talibanised Emirates with there own twisted version of Sharia there.
No more "Ghunda Gardi" in Pakistan. All these thugs will be thrown in hell.

In case of an operation he would certainly go to Afghanistan and get sheltered by Afghan Taliban. In my opinion, the government needs to sign a deal with him again and make him evict foreign fighters from NW. The current focus should be TTP and Mangal Bagh for now.

After one Air strike on his As* he will suddenly feel the need for peace again like always , but this time around he is vastly underestimating Gen Raheel , he does not have the patience for gen Kyani , He is General who sees things in Black and white , you have seen the example of which in recent events .

well this is a never ending phenomena , the more you kill more they will come.. first we have to pull there afghan strings before conducting an operation.

Where was that so called Ghairat when they were playing football with heads of....can't complete my sentence, still hurts me..! Let's beat the hell outa them in their bills...! Time for them to GO TO HELL.

Back
Top Bottom