What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

مبینہ طور پر ن لیگي رہنما کے گارڈز نے پاکستان آرمی کے میجر پر تشدد کیا اور فرار ہو گۓ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement of Khawaja Salman Rafique who is brother of Khawaja Saad Rafique

191389_2899811_updates.jpg

the one doing the torture climbed on top of major's car and was shouting see what we did to him
noon league way of saying thankyou Gen Bajwa

Hope, our brave brother makes a speedy recovery and the thugs carried it out on him are caught and jailed. Let’s see what happens? Soldiers own boss, Mr Bajwa is a power hungry tyrant all blame is with him for the poor lad hurt . Quicker we get the ousted Pm Imran and his party PTi back in power sooner we stop the nation now spiralling in to the abyss!
3 out of 4 arrested.

But a serious question raised dont he know martial arts they didnt had any gun.

This is what the top Army leadership has brought this institution to, now majors and captains will be beaten and other Generals will be humiliated by PMLN PPPP and other parties of PDM, I think Bajwa like BDSM stuff, he likes to be humiliated and beaten up, but please don't take the whole Army with you, resign if you have iota of honor left in you.

We dont care as we are NEUTRAL. Ghar ki bat hy onki ghar mai suljha laingy.
And in another news Ata Tarrar had also threatened common pakistanis for serious beating if any slogans were raised.
Yes just like army was neutral when the elected government of 220 million people was thrown .

This gentelman’s respect and life is as important as every citizen of Pakistan
Each life matters

I do not agree with the person you are responding too. I think thier attitude is disgraceful.

I would like to remind you though, that the army was neutral with Ehsanullah Ehsan, the TTP leader behind the APS attacks, who "escaped".
i am sure that you have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances of ehsanullah ehsan's escape and what happened after that. "TTP leader behind APS attack" is another sweeping statement showing lack of knowledge on the subject. Fazlulah was the leader of TTP and Umar Mansoor aka Narray of TTP KHyber or Tariq geedar group was the mastermind who guided that massacre from afg...both are dead...do not toe the line of PTM, do not pin everything on ill intent of Army.

i am sure that you have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances of ehsanullah ehsan's escape and what happened after that. "TTP leader behind APS attack" is another sweeping statement showing lack of knowledge on the subject. Fazlulah was the leader of TTP and Umar Mansoor aka Narray of TTP KHyber or Tariq geedar group was the mastermind who guided that massacre from afg...both are dead...do not toe the line of PTM, do not pin everything on ill intent of Army.

Go on, enlighten us please, was a senior TTP leader released as part of a deal? or was did he escape from prison?

I have a question the way guards are hitting the car it seems they are just the usual type of maja gama but on the other hand a major must have had basic combat training, so how come he got overwhelmed so much that he did not do anything and let those bastards hit him again and again.
On another thread completely unrelated I read how Russian women beat the crap out of Pakistani police, she was trained in martial arts, is our army not?

Anyway, such things will happen when criminals are let loose and when you have a different set of rules for different segments of society. If you are rich and powerful, courts will open for you on Sundays, even at 12Am at the night. If you are not, well good luck getting any justice.

The other day the old man who was beaten by Lota and PPP goons also have an FIR registered on him. 1+ for justice.

In the end, i will say this to those who let these criminals off the hook, this is for them to realize what they are doing and how will it damage the country in general. Welcome to Old Pakistan
bhai its not hollywood, esa filmo me hota hai reality me 3, 4 ya 7 bando ka 1 bande se koi mukabla nahi... unless that one person pulls a gun into a fist fight

This gentelman’s respect and life is as important as every citizen of Pakistan
Each life matters
Does the constitution say so? Will the SC/HC take sou moto? Will they open in the middle of the night for him?

If the answer is Yes to all the questions then congratulations every citizen of Pakistan is important otherwise it is just a fallacy

bhai its not hollywood, esa filmo me hota hai reality me 3, 4 ya 7 bando ka 1 bande se koi mukabla nahi... unless that one person pulls a gun into a fist fight
Bhai jo dorsi example main na quote ki ha woh hollywood yah bollywood nahi tha balka Islamabad tha.
I am not bolstering but most of us have witnessed such attempts in our own life, I have at least and I consider myself neither a macho nor possess any martial arts training, official anyways, one expects better from a serviceman.

India doesn't need to invade when the institutions are working actively against the state's interest. The way I see it soon Pakistan will borrow so much and be like Sri Lanka and the only way Pakistan will not crumble is if they ask Pakistan will denuke. At this point, I won't be surprised if they do something like that.

So you aren't outraged at PTI workers being black vigo'd and kidnapped just for supporting their leader?!

The introspection is there, internal forces are working against us than external forces. Army made their own bed, no external force caused this widespread outrage and top brass hate, they did it themselves.

I can tell you for sure now that there is a big double game being played here, there will be elections in 3 months and if this opposition govrrbemtn goes to far there will be martial law until elections are held. Bookmark this and we'll come back after elections when I'm proven right iA

Back
Top Bottom