What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

PMLN is a party of thugs & criminals, what do you expect?

Same Puppet Government (that was installed recently) killed elderly, women and youth in Model Town Massacre in Lahore

I even found a website dedicated to this:

PMLN used Punjab police as personal army and killed innocent protesting civilians, no action was taken, no culprit was punished. All cases buried.

It takes hard work to get to the top brass. This major may be one of the future top brass so please stop trying to put a wedge and build a divide.
That's true, and I am torn. I am hating on them because of what they have done to our country.

The ones making fun show their own ghattiya mentality in this charged up political mood. What does that poor man driving on the road have anything to do with anything? Personally disgusted by the rancor and hate being put on show here.

Goes to show reason has completely left people.

A corrupt society is a morally bankrupt society.

Expect more of this....

PMLN is not here to rule

They're here for revenge against both public and specially army

They will never forget 12th October 1999

This is the badmashi and pride of the jahal that Imran Khan stood against!

Expect more of this from the PML PeePeePee and Diesel Mullah goons that are now emboldened.... Hey, if their leaders can get away with anything and the supreme Court is a kangaroo court... Then their goons can do this as well...

Welcome to the banana republic of Pakistan.

Khawaja Salman Rafique of PMLN along with his guards beat up a serving Major on Feroze Pur Road.

Major transferred to CMH in extremely critical condition. He was beaten with steel rods.

@OfficialDGISPR is this the Pakistan of Patwaris we have to live in ?

Beating Our Soldier ?

Back
Top Bottom