What's new

N league ke feudal murderers ko Punjab se khatam kerna chahye ab

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Paindu league has been killing MQM workers since 20 years, today they killing MQM MNA in Lahore, paindu league has made this country their jaagir, and they have become ruthless kings, they are still killings tens of MQM workers through extra judicial killings in Karachi

this PMLN killed 11 PAT workers 3 days ago as well and injured hundreds of their workers

this ruthless qatil paindu wadera league must be kicked out from Punjab now, they have been bedding with terrorists extremists like TTP, lashkar e jhangvi, SSP,

paiindu league burned down christian locality few years ago

this sex maniac nawaz and his paindu brother has made Pakistan saudi arabia like jaahil wahabi country where they are promoting extremism, religious fanatism, these paindus will soon begin slavery and camel racing in Pakistan, will make pakistan completely extreme dagga, Punjabi racist, paindu wahabi mullah backward country, they mentality is that of saudi arabia king

Nawaz shareef and his brother should be hanged in raiwind

Last edited:
Paindu league has been killing MQM workers since 20 years, today they killing MQM MNA in Lahore, paindu league has made this country their jaagir, and they have become ruthless kings, they are still killings tens of MQM workers through extra judicial killings in Karachi

this qatil paindu wadera league must be kicked out from Punjab now

Democracy dear, ask MQM Punjab chapter to win the seats and PMLN will be out.

Democracy dear, ask MQM Punjab chapter to win the seats and PMLN will be out.

tum logon ki haqumat ab nahi bache ge, forward bloc in PMLN is created now, be happy about democracy

jese k MQM karachi me yeh sb kuch ni krti hai

karachi ko bhi nahi baksha he, paindus now have infiltrated LeJ, SSp doing sectarian killings in karachi, innocent MQM workers dying because of sectarian killings and extra judicial killing by paindu rangers through third degree torture tossed in some gutter after killing them in jail

tum logon ki haqumat ab nahi bache ge, forward bloc in PMLN is created now, be happy about democracy

I'll be perfectly happy if PMLN breaks apart because it would be failure of the party then but I will oppose any undemocratic means to remove the ruling party. Any ruling party for that matter I was very vocal about right of PPP to rule for its rightful tenure too.

Back
Top Bottom