What's new

Nawaz Sharif expects to win a third spell as prime minister

Loyalty to the 'crowns' is paying off through 'crown' media. Why does every British or saudi media outlet beats up the same drum and putting words into people's mouths?

They want another puppet, the one with a transplant.

Probably PMLN might be able to get more seats than any other party in the elctions; but if PMLN formed government it would be a total disaster for the party... PTI folks would be pretty wise if they decided to sit on opposition benches... I see 're-election' in a short span of time i.e., within two years after coming elections... at the moment all things moving in PTI's favor... this clearly indicates narrow focus of Sharif's and their lust for power... plz take my words rationally... we are all for a better Pakistan... so kindly think ahead of time... Army needs PTI & perhaps Musharraf too... imagine if Mush controls MQM's helm of affairs... apparently good for Pakistan... theoretically a flawless 'grand strategic security plan'...

Probably PMLN might be able to get more seats than any other party in the elctions; but if PMLN formed government it would be a total disaster for the party... PTI folks would be pretty wise if they decided to sit on opposition benches... I see 're-election' in a short span of time i.e., within two years after coming elections... at the moment all things moving in PTI's favor... this clearly indicates narrow focus of Sharif's and their lust for power... plz take my words rationally... we are all for a better Pakistan... so kindly think ahead of time... Army needs PTI & perhaps Musharraf too... imagine if Mush controls MQM's helm of affairs... apparently good for Pakistan... theoretically a flawless 'grand strategic security plan'...
it is not a game. Country's future is depend on it. LOL

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom