What's new

Nawaz Sharif expects to win a third spell as prime minister

So you think Nawaz Sharif and Chota Sharif are popular with the Illiterate and the Ignorant, mostly ?

I agree.:D

Yup because Sharifs don't want to associate themselves with sardars, nawabs, athcisonians, army generals, who enjoy brothels, alcohol, etc.

The internet class are those who can read and write, and who live in urban areas, consisting of rich and middle class background. Nawaz Sharif on the other hand is popular among the poor and lower middle class, which makes up for most of Pakistan's population.

Nawaz Sharif is famous among illiterate poor people who doesnt know their rights while educated rich middle and poor class is with PTI working to NAYA PAKISTAN ... While PML N is having same old paindu dhaga Patwari stuff :yay:

is he good for pak.? I think imran khan will be awesome and better then mushi.m i right?

yes you are 100 % right cz Nawaz sharif was one of main character of Kargil war so if we want peace in region we need leader like imran khan

is he good for pak.? I think imran khan will be awesome and better then mushi.m i right?

Nawaz is not fit to run an ice cream stand.
He is a proven failure and has no answers for any problems.
His campaign is just to copy everything Imran Khan does.

I can show you a million and one videos of his failures but instead just watch this one.

This man want's to be the next PM :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup because Sharifs don't want to associate themselves with sardars, nawabs, athcisonians, army generals, who enjoy brothels, alcohol, etc.

Yes nawaz sharif associate him self with land mafia , Drug Suppliers cz they are more rich now then a sardar or nawab ... cocain is really a expensive drugs btw

Nawaz is not fit to run an ice cream stand.
He is a proven failure and has no answers for any problems.
His campaign is just to copy everything Imran Khan does.

I can show you a million and one videos of his failures but instead just watch this one.

This man want's to be the next PM :disagree:

So majority of people are with mr.Khan(i respect this man)..... or mushi?

Last edited by a moderator:

What are you talking about?

Ch Nisar is an alumnus of Aitchison College! Lieutenant general Abdul Qadir Baloch was MNA on PML-N ticket, contesting this time too! There's a huge list of sardars and nawabs in his party. You seriously need to update yourself.

Musy is in Jail so he is a non issue.
Majority of literate and education people are with PTI.
The only question is the rural vote.
From what I can see so far, Imran Khan is turning the tide there to.
He is throwing amazing rallies in small towns while no one is going to Nawaz's rallies.

Also keep in mind, most of the media is "intellectuals" have never been to the country side, so when they say "Nawaz will win country side" they are just saying that on the past, they have no real data to say that now.

The anchor you posted was caught red handed in an American Embassy in Pakistan drinking Alcohol. She is also a PTI supporter. lol. Would i believe her. :no:

LOL, are you drunk right now?

The anchor you posted was caught red handed in an American Embassy in Pakistan drinking Alcohol. She is also a PTI supporter. lol. Would i believe her. :no:

I am not here to prove anything. Take it or leave it. :drag:

Musy is in Jail so he is a non issue.
Majority of literate and education people are with PTI.
The only question is the rural vote.
From what I can see so far, Imran Khan is turning the tide there to.
He is throwing amazing rallies in small towns while no one is going to Nawaz's rallies.

Also keep in mind, most of the media is "intellectuals" have never been to the country side, so when they say "Nawaz will win country side" they are just saying that on the past, they have no real data to say that now.

I sure he will do good kick those bomber.. Btw dont you all have some pre poll... election exit poll type thing? what dat says?
well by going what you all saying same thing happening in india btw congres n bjp..

When Musharraf took over, Nawaz Sharif spent 14 months in Attock Jail, known to be one of the worst in Pakistan. Then he spent 8 years in exile. His brother, Shahbaz Sharif as Chief Minister of Punjab worked 14 hours a day, and served the public without a spot of corruption allegation. Here is the reality. Imran Khan is being publicied by the Media, like it happened for PPP, in last elections. Since he was a cricketer, people start to view him as a saint. I'm sure it happens the same in India. Anyhow, i consider his politics all lies. He has yet to comes across a single good point against Sharifs

Back
Top Bottom