What's new

Nawaz Sharif expects to win a third spell as prime minister

I sure he will do good kick those bomber.. Btw dont you all have some pre poll... election exit poll type thing? what dat says?
well by going what you all saying same thing happening in india btw congres n bjp..

You mean like Gallop pols?

We do, but they are all over the place, some pols say PMLN has 80% support (immposible) and others say PTI AND PMLN both have 38% support each (maybe). So it's hard to say.

When Musharraf took over, Nawaz Sharif spent 14 months in Attock Jail, known to be one of the worst in Pakistan. Then he spent 8 years in exile. His brother, Shahbaz Sharif as Chief Minister of Punjab worked 14 hours a day, and served the public without a spot of corruption allegation. Here is the reality. Imran Khan is being publicied by the Media, like it happened for PPP, in last elections. Since he was a cricketer, people start to view him as a saint. I'm sure it happens the same in India. Anyhow, i consider his is politics all lies. He has yet to comes across a single good point against Sharifs

This guy is clearly drunk.

Allegations of corruption have been on the clown brothers since the 80s.
If they were truly innocent, all they have to do is make their bank accounts and tax records public.
Problem solved, you are innocent and no one will call you corrupt.
But since they are corrupt, they cannot do that, so instead they get clowns like this guy to lie for them.
The thing about Nawas and Shabaz is that they already know they are hell bound, they are just seeing how many people, like this guy, they can drag to hell with them.

When Musharraf took over, Nawaz Sharif spent 14 months in Attock Jail, known to be one of the worst in Pakistan. Then he spent 8 years in exile. His brother, Shahbaz Sharif as Chief Minister of Punjab worked 14 hours a day, and served the public without a spot of corruption allegation. Here is the reality. Imran Khan is being publicied by the Media, like it happened for PPP, in last elections. Since he was a cricketer, people start to view him as a saint. I'm sure it happens the same in India. Anyhow, i consider his politics all lies. He has yet to comes across a single good point against Sharifs

But i have seen negative words against mr.Sharif on pdf. Ya cricket is plus point for mr.khan

But i have seen negative words against mr.Sharif on pdf. Ya cricket is plus point for mr.khan

PTI has a strong online presence and its very active in social media, it also considers that its real fight will be with PMLN. Shariff won the bye-elections (on some 8 seats) with a very large margin some three months ago. So you can't discard any party at this time.

@Rusty yeah thats what i mean. But here politician feed media ask them to show that they are in positive.

PTI has a strong online presence and its very active in social media, it also considers that its real fight will be with PMLN. Shariff won the bye-elections (on some 8 seats) with a very large margin some three months ago. So you can't discard any party at this time.

So that mean its a tough call... Interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rusty yeah thats what i mean. But here politician feed media ask them to show that they are in positive.

So that mean its a tough call... Interesting...

Same here, Nawaz is estimated to be a billionaire from all the money hey stole from the government in the last 30 years. So he alone can spend millions of dollars to buy the media, which is what he is doing.

however the people of Pakistan are getting wise to this and support for Imran Khan is at an all time high.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like Gallop pols?

This guy is clearly drunk.

Allegations of corruption have been on the clown brothers since the 80s.
If they were truly innocent, all they have to do is make their bank accounts and tax records public.
Problem solved, you are innocent and no one will call you corrupt.
But since they are corrupt, they cannot do that, so instead they get clowns like this guy to lie for them.
The thing about Nawas and Shabaz is that they already know they are hell bound, they are just seeing how many people, like this guy, they can drag to hell with them.

When you have nothing to say, you use worlds like drunk and sh!t. What a good way of getting away with the topic. lol

Not a single allegation is proven. Talk to me when the day comes.

We have seen the recent case of Metro Bus and Laptop. Transparency International had asked Imran Khan, Kaira, and Ch. Elahi We have seen how that worked lol.

When you have nothing to say, you use worlds like drunk and sh!t. What a good way of getting away with the topic. lol

Not a single allegation is proven. Talk to me when the day comes.

We have seen the recent case of Metro Bus and Laptop. Transparency International had asked Imran Khan, Kaira, and Ch. Elahi We have seen how that worked lol.

SO you are drunk?
did you have beer of whisky?
Just curious :angel:

And no one for 1 second is going to believe that Nawaz and Shabaz are not corrupt

Corruption references against Sharif brothers pending in accountability court, ECP told – The Express Tribune

NAWAZ SHARIF

Once you sober up, you should read those links and let it sink in.

SO you are drunk?
did you have beer of whisky?
Just curious :angel:

And no one for 1 second is going to believe that Nawaz and Shabaz are not corrupt

Corruption references against Sharif brothers pending in accountability court, ECP told – The Express Tribune

NAWAZ SHARIF

Once you sober up, you should read those links and let it sink in.

One blog (without references) and 'pending cases' still not proved in any court of law :lol: pompous self righteousness at its finest.

Let it sink in!!?!! yeah right :P

Same here, Nawaz is estimated to be a billionaire from all the money hey stole from the government in the last 30 years. So he alone can spend millions of dollars to buy the media, which is what he is doing.

however the people of Pakistan are getting wise to this and support for Imran Khan is at an all time high.

False. Sharifs were rich before coming to power. His father was a businessman, who never became a Prime Minister or Chief Minister. I'm sure people are not stupid to know a place like Saudi Arabia, where no one is allowed to do corruption. They spent their exile years their and everyone knows they have a steel mill in Jeddah.

Imran Khan accepted he had played betting games and everyone knows how his Bachelor life in England turned out. It doesn't have to be a Pakistani to prove this.

One blog (without references) and 'pending cases' still not proved in any court of law :lol: pompous self righteousness at its finest.

have you ever tried to teach a monkey to read?
After dealing with you, I have ;)
You clearly don't even know the meaning of half those words.
you are trying to copy my agressive style, just like your leader tries to copy Imran Khan, and just like your leader you are failing miserably. :lol:

Let me tell you a story.
When your Party dared to attack the cancer hospital, where thousands of people have gotten free care, what did Imran Khan do?
He went on TV 2 hours later with all the paperwork to prove that no corruption was taking place.
Can your leader do the same?
of course not! because he is corrupt.
There are so many court cases pending against Ganja brothers which can be cleared in one day by simply providing the documents to their bank accounts and the rest of the paperwork.

They say that when a monkey closes it's eyes, it think that world also disappears.
Noura league is doing just that, closing their eyes and pretending the world is still a fool.

False. Sharifs were rich before coming to power. His father was a businessman, who never became a Prime Minister or Chief Minister. I'm sure people are not stupid to know a place like Saudi Arabia, where no one is allowed to do corruption. They spent their exile years their and everyone knows they have a steel mill in Jeddah.

Imran Khan accepted he had played betting games and everyone knows how his Bachelor life in England turned out. It doesn't have to be a Pakistani to prove this.

No one is saying they were not rich, we are just asking how rich.

Why does Nawaz not release his tax record from 1979 untill now?
That's all we want.

OH WAIT, HE DID!
and he only paid 5000 rupees in taxes.
Tell me, how can a rich man like Nawaz (you admitted he is rich) only pay 5000 rupees in income tax?

you are trying to copy my agressive style, just like your leader tries to copy Imran Khan, and just like your leader you are failing miserably. :lol:

Let me tell you a story.
When your Party dared to attack the cancer hospital, where thousands of people have gotten free care, what did Imran Khan do?
He went on TV 2 hours later with all the paperwork to prove that no corruption was taking place.
There are so many court cases pending against Ganja brothers which can be cleared in one day by simply providing the documents to their bank accounts and the rest of the paperwork.

They say that when a monkey closes it's eyes, it think that world also disappears.
Noura league is doing just that, closing their eyes and pretending the world is still a fool.

No one is saying they were not rich, we are just asking how rich.

Why does Nawaz not release his tax record from 1979 untill now?
That's all we want.

OH WAIT, HE DID!
and he only paid 5000 rupees in taxes.
Tell me, how can a rich man like Nawaz (you admitted he is rich) only pay 5000 rupees in income tax?

*Edit*
Still waiting for answer.... It's okay I would also run away from such questions if I was trying to promote Noura league.

Let me tell you a story.

Childish tantrums and an even more juvenile sense of entitlement, another sorry tale of failed youth :lol:. Just for the record I don't have a leader, PMLN is a better option among others and that just about it. Now I know the idea that someone may not share your crush on Imo is hard to grasp but work on it :P.

*Edit*
Still waiting for answer.... It's okay I would also run away from such questions if I was trying to promote Noura league.

Aww so desperate for some attention. You want me to stoop to your level of discourse, let me think for stooping so low I would have to think like a bigot without any education, common sense or life - wonder if I can do it :P

Childish tantrums and an even more juvenile sense of entitlement, another sorry tale of failed youth :lol:. Just for the record I don't have a leader, PMLN is a better option among others and that just about it. Now I know the idea that someone may not share your crush on Imo is hard to grasp but work on it :P.

Hitler also thought democracy was just childish tantrums.
Fascist like you have no answers because you know your leader is corrupt and incompetent.

Notice, how he still didn't answer my question, how come Nawaz only paid 5000 rupees in income tax?
It is the nation's democratic right to ask, and Nawaz's duty to answer.

Of course since Nawaz is a fascist and not a democratic leader, he will never answer this.

Munafiq insan Nawaz Sharif is very popular among the less learned Pakistanis.

If I had the authority, Nawaz Sharif & Co along with PPP leadership would be on death row or life imprisonment right now!
I would make sure that they nor any of their affiliates ever step foot in Pakistan again.

Back
Top Bottom