What's new

Myths of Pakistani History-Dawn

I did not mean minorities must suffer dammit!!!
It was more an anthropological comment.
If you have communities trying to mingle, in the process, if conflicts occur, the minority(obviously)suffer more. I was not justifying any riots. It was more an observation or common-sense.
Or do you say that in a democratic secular country can the majority suffer more in a conflict?

Perhaps you were annoyed by some previous post of mine. Please confirm...

And please stop non-sense about IQ. If you have got some you would have taken the post in spirit.

I find your post very offensive with the worst of intentions.

ok my friends rubyjacass and rajk2000....now firstly i never said that we are the protectors of the muslims in INDIA...we are a detterent against their genocide...because my friend u know it as well as i do...that if god forbid u try 2 do anything to them the outcry u will face from us will destroy ur "international image" that india is so desperate to gain these days!! and as for the article

Guest Column-by Brig (Retd) VRP Sarathy i seriously doubt its credibility due to obvious reasons!!!

ok now coming to u my friend rubyjackass...see now now...too much coincidence is not normal my friend...the emblem the ideology of CHANKIYA...chankiya was the minister of intelligence in ASOKA'S time...now u read about him and u will know that lies deceit betryal are the best form of espionage...now this is a fact that RAW was setup on his ideology so please stop arguing that INDIA has no intentions of attaining the dream of AKHAND BHARAT!! as for mr.gandhi well a hindu killed him because gandhi was the only one who was not accepting the things that hindus were upto. u know when congress one the elections in 1936 we saw what they did to the muslims the atrocites...and that is how in 1940 muslim league got popularity...and that is why quaid-e-azam left congress...

my friend CHANKIYAs ideology,the emblems the names of weapons are too much coincidence for me to digest my friend!!!

i have a question for u...which of ur neghibours is happy with u...nepal is pissed,bangladesh is pissed,pakistan is pissed china is pissed...i mean if so many people have issues with u u must have something wrong right...?? if secularism is not bias then simply make a general of RAW a muslim....and as for muslims...my friend south india has 99% litreacy rate and has an ample population of muslims....IF PAKISTAN CAN HAVE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN A POULATION OF 170 MILLION TO RUN THE ARMED FORCES..I GUESS INDIA SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ONE CAPABLE MUSLIM SOLIDER...!!!

ok my friends rubyjacass and rajk2000....now firstly i never said that we are the protectors of the muslims in INDIA...we are a detterent against their genocide...because my friend u know it as well as i do...that if god forbid u try 2 do anything to them the outcry u will face from us will destroy ur "international image" that india is so desperate to gain these days!! and as for the article

Guest Column-by Brig (Retd) VRP Sarathy i seriously doubt its credibility due to obvious reasons!!!

ok now coming to u my friend rubyjackass...see now now...too much coincidence is not normal my friend...the emblem the ideology of CHANKIYA...chankiya was the minister of intelligence in ASOKA'S time...now u read about him and u will know that lies deceit betryal are the best form of espionage...now this is a fact that RAW was setup on his ideology so please stop arguing that INDIA has no intentions of attaining the dream of AKHAND BHARAT!! as for mr.gandhi well a hindu killed him because gandhi was the only one who was not accepting the things that hindus were upto. u know when congress one the elections in 1936 we saw what they did to the muslims the atrocites...and that is how in 1940 muslim league got popularity...and that is why quaid-e-azam left congress...

my friend CHANKIYAs ideology,the emblems the names of weapons are too much coincidence for me to digest my friend!!!

i have a question for u...which of ur neghibours is happy with u...nepal is pissed,bangladesh is pissed,pakistan is pissed china is pissed...i mean if so many people have issues with u u must have something wrong right...?? if secularism is not bias then simply make a general of RAW a muslim....and as for muslims...my friend south india has 99% litreacy rate and has an ample population of muslims....IF PAKISTAN CAN HAVE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN A POULATION OF 170 MILLION TO RUN THE ARMED FORCES..I GUESS INDIA SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ONE CAPABLE MUSLIM SOLIDER...!!!

I don't see an Akhand Bharat(in whatever sense you are afraid of the term) in the offing. Any such policy is plausible only when atleast a majority of population agrees with it.
I would said all your argument boils down to paranoia. You were raised in such an environment.

You were taught that Chanakya is evil(The hell, he is just a minister not intelligence alone. He did not preach any ideology. His works dwell more on administration and economics than on espionage. FYI the most important reason why people used spies in those days is to know public opinion. Legends say that even emperors toured their kingdoms in garb to know about people's problems and minds), and Asoka is evil(Even damn hell, he is not even known for his Hinduism nor his violence alone). And whoever taught about the 'lies deceit betryal are the best form' part. Since he is the first Indian to understand the importance of spies I see everything in place.

Capable people get chance. It depends on the competition. You don't know the factors effecting it. Looking at other walks of life, I would say those factors contribute very very remotely. There is one man from a community X, does not mean he should get the post just because very few from his community held the post.

The points in my previous post stand.

Last edited:
sir rubyjackass....do u buy what u r stating...like honestly seriously....u want me 2 believe that everything works out the way u r saying it does....i feel for u i really do....i hope u wake up from ur utopia...anyhow i guess this link should help read it....

RAW AT WAR-II

and just answer me which of ur negihbour is happy with u!!!??!!

I never considered any system as utopian or leading ultimately to utopia.
Flaws exist and we move in the direction of rectifying them. I never even claimed that we will ever reach a perfect world. But surely we are moving towards better.

Also I did not deny that spies were never used against enemies. I just said arthashastra means 'economic science' and it deals with administration in the first place.

People around the world worship Napoleon for his battles and war strategies and still follow his system. That does not make him evil. The word 'evil' is not applicable for people like them. Chanakya mentioned equally competent strategies for espionage. People like them can only be treated as administrators. Here Chanakya is known for his 'tantra'. When someone is compared to Chanakya, it is for his tact. I don't consider him flawless either, we will never know. Throughout, histories have admired the leaders who are successful and undermined their personality with their successes. Also in the end it turns out that only victories shape the course of later history.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are paranoid about Chanakya.
This is what I wanted to convey...

my friend i seriously don't know what u trying 2 get across did u read the article...and we r not paranoid we r actually very aware of things while u want us 2 believe in ur beating around the bush u never asnwer my questions and just go on and on and on...about nothing...!!!

ruby jackass.... this is very annoying statement bro...I don't understand why Pakistanis are paranoid about Chanakya.
This is what I wanted to convey...

i mean seriously atleast don't caqll my claims paranoia when i am backing it up with some kinda proof...lets keep it factual...cuz i think u not agreeing is Hallucination

I think a lot has been already said in this forum. But I just wanted to share my views here. I agree to what Zob is trying to convey here. Exactly, indians should not get involved with our problems anf first try to resolve theirs.

Peace Pakistan

Jiye Pakistan
:welcome:

FYI there's nothing Hindu about the emblem. It carries a slogan 'Truth alone triumphs'. Truth and non-violence were the weapons of Indian freedom movement. RAW's slogan says 'If you pretect Dharma, it will protect you'. Nothing Hindu about it either.

the concept of dharma exists only in hinduism.

so logically the emblem is from a king who is famous for espousing buddhism after forging the largest empire in ancient india on the strength of the sword.

the slogan has clear hindu connotations.

so there is nothing wrong with the emblem.
i do find the slogan religious. however i know what exactly it wants to say and dont find the idea offensive.

dharma means "that what a man/woman must do" or "the role the man/woman must play in the grand scheme of things".

and just answer me which of ur negihbour is happy with u!!!??!!

Well, no one is seriously 'happy' with us. Now that it is out of the way, lets see the other side, tell me, how many of your neighbours are happy with you? Out of the three:Iran, India, Afghanistan, who is happy with you?

Okay, lets take another example: Are neighbours of China happy with it? India, Mongolia, Japan, Russia, Far east nations are the neighbours of China, who is happy with them?

Each country has interests mate, and they further them. Obviously, sometimes it may be against the interests of its neighbours. Dont single out India in this regard.

Well, no one is seriously 'happy' with us. Now that it is out of the way, lets see the other side, tell me, how many of your neighbours are happy with you? Out of the three:Iran, India, Afghanistan, who is happy with you?

Okay, lets take another example: Are neighbours of China happy with it? India, Mongolia, Japan, Russia, Far east nations are the neighbours of China, who is happy with them?

Each country has interests mate, and they further them. Obviously, sometimes it may be against the interests of its neighbours. Dont single out India in this regard.

Politicaly people of Iran and Afghanistan will prefer Pakistan then India.
There are large number of people in Pakistan who migrated from Iran and Afghanistan.

Iran is only unhappy to Pakistan coz of its close relations with America. If Pak leaves America Iran would happy to welcome us.

Afghanistan is unhappy coz we didnt help thenm when USA striked their........Pak ever helped them before that .....even to envade Russia there was full suport to Afghainstan.
When USA will leave Afghanistan things will get Pakistan direction.
There are no other issues between Pak iran and Pak Afghanistan.

Politicaly people of Iran and Afghanistan will prefer Pakistan then India.
There are large number of people in Pakistan who migrated from Iran and Afghanistan.

Iran is only unhappy to Pakistan coz of its close relations with America. If Pak leaves America Iran would happy to welcome us.

Afghanistan is unhappy coz we didnt help thenm when USA striked their........Pak ever helped them before that .....even to envade Russia there was full suport to Afghainstan.
When USA will leave Afghanistan things will get Pakistan direction.
There are no other issues between Pak iran and Pak Afghanistan.

ha ha ha...you are way off the mark.

Iran has historically , politically , and religiously anti-pakistan. US figures no where in Iran-Pak relations.

Afghanis have deep resentment for you guys, they believe you are principally responsible for the deterioration of Afghanistan. They blame you for creation of Taliban. IIRC, the only country that opposed Pakistan's UN memebership was Afghanistan, Afghanistan called Pakistan an artificial country. Afghanistan claims half of pakistan. I will try to find links for you.

Both Iran and Afghanistan dont like you.

ha ha ha...you are way off the mark.

Iran has historically , politically , and religiously anti-pakistan. US figures no where in Iran-Pak relations.

Afghanis have deep resentment for you guys, they believe you are principally responsible for the deterioration of Afghanistan. They blame you for creation of Taliban. IIRC, the only country that opposed Pakistan's UN memebership was Afghanistan, Afghanistan called Pakistan an artificial country. Afghanistan claims half of pakistan. I will try to find links for you.

Both Iran and Afghanistan dont like you.

Check this link on Af Pk relations.

Afghanistan: The Challenge of Relations with Pakistan (PRB 07-33E)

buddyy
plzzz go and read history again chankiya was not the minister of intelligence in ASOKA'S time but he was the minister of great Chnadra Gupt Maurya(grandfather of Ashoka) and the other thing is that he was a great personality of indian history he had made Chandra Gupt Maurya wat he was. i really dont know that what u have been taught regarding him so please try to refer some neutral sources.

plzzz go and read history again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom