What's new

Myths of Pakistani History-Dawn

i have to disagree with what the missile "prithvi" is named after. Considering that the other missiles are named Akash, Agni, Nag, etc it makes more sense that the missile was named after Prithvi = Earth rather than Prithviraj Chauhan

Where did this confusion ever arise from!

Indians never had any doubt that Prithvi meant earth. Some fool somewhere made the wrong connection and the mistake started having a life of it's own.

Where did this confusion ever arise from!

Indians never had any doubt that Prithvi meant earth. Some fool somewhere made the wrong connection and the mistake started having a life of it's own.

India is very nice & peaceful when it comes to literary feat ! When India blew the first atomic explosion from reactors given for peaceful purposes they named it the "Smiling Budha" or rather the "peace explosion" !

We sure like hell know what peace that explosion created in the sub-continent.

Ok my fellow indians let me clear ur "MYTHS"..... i will take my time and explain as many as possible!!

1) SECULAR INDIA: 150,000 million muslims in a population of 1 BILLION...no chief of the army or RAW or any armed forces a muslim,no prime minister muslim....yes yes u had a president who was a muslim but then we also had dummy presidents such as TARRAR SAHIB. currently it seems our prime minsters r dummies!!

2) INDIAN WEAPNS: AGNI:god of fire,PRITHVI:PRTHVI RAJ CHAUN,TRISHUL:OM'S WEAPON OF CHOICE OR SOMETHING

3) INDIAN EMBLEM: from the warrior asoka's empire...the guy responisble for the death of millions!!

4)no one ever heard of genocide of hindus in india...but gujrat is an example of genoicide of muslims!!!

if pakistan was not their hindus would have destroyed all muslims....we pakistanis might argue amognst us but we r still better of together than with hindus.

and besides who ever wrote this article has given indians something to do the BOLLYWOOD NATION...u guys cry when SHARKUKH CRIES!! so before u point your finger at us point it to yourself!!

Maoists hold strike in eastern India stronghold

proves further the internal issues of india!! and if u r soo secular please name a missile mohammed or something!!

so for god sake indians please don't argue with us on our internal problems!! keep this thread simple and to the point!!

Ok my fellow indians let me clear ur "MYTHS"..... i will take my time and explain as many as possible!!

1) SECULAR INDIA: 150,000 million muslims in a population of 1 BILLION...no chief of the army or RAW or any armed forces a muslim,no prime minister muslim....yes yes u had a president who was a muslim but then we also had dummy presidents such as TARRAR SAHIB. currently it seems our prime minsters r dummies!!

Answer : Idris Hasan Latif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) INDIAN WEAPNS: AGNI:god of fire,PRITHVI:PRTHVI RAJ CHAUN,TRISHUL:OM'S WEAPON OF CHOICE OR SOMETHING

Agni= fire and not the God of fire, Prithvi= Earth, Akash= Sky etc...

3) INDIAN EMBLEM: from the warrior asoka's empire...the guy responisble for the death of millions!!

Answer: Ashoka converted to Budhism and never fought any war after that. He put all his resources in spreading the message of Budha.

4)no one ever heard of genocide of hindus in india...but gujrat is an example of genoicide of muslims!!!

Answer: Godhra was the reaction to the burning of Hindus in train by some Muslim hooligans. Both were bad and deplorable.
if pakistan was not their hindus would have destroyed all muslims....we pakistanis might argue amognst us but we r still better of together than with hindus.

Answer: If really you cared so much for Indian Muslims, why did you run away to Pakistan leaving them behind ? Or why did they decide to live back if they felt so insecured in India? Why your Lashkars are not joining Hamas to save Muslims?
and besides who ever wrote this article has given indians something to do the BOLLYWOOD NATION...u guys cry when SHARKUKH CRIES!! so before u point your finger at us point it to yourself!!

proves further the internal issues of india!! and if u r soo secular please name a missile mohammed or something!!

so for god sake indians please don't argue with us on our internal problems!! keep this thread simple and to the point!!

Don't forget that majority of educated Muslims left India for Pakistan and it takes decades to bring others up. To me the Muslims who left India, were selfish who cared very little for their muslim brothers... As per Altaf Husain Partition of India was the biggest blunder in history and harmed Muslims.

RK

1) Nobody differentiates or head counts people by communities in the armed forces. The head count a most recent one which had to be done for assessment was met with fury. I am sure some of the posts you mentioned has been adorned by some muslim. But I simple don't care because I believe people in those places are placed by means of merit.

2) What satisfaction can the namers get with such intention even if they have? Also people don't care... You seem to recognize PrithviRaj Chauhan with Hinduism. His personality was more popular because of a book about him 'PrithviRaj Raso'. We are also taught that he tried to run and was taken prisoner and his eyes removed(according to some literary book?). For that matter all rulers who resisted foreign invasions are glorified irrespective of religion. IT just depends on what people perceive as foreign.

3) Asoka killed people even his own brother. We are not misled about his story.

4) Well there are communal clashes in many places in India. Naturally considering demographics in places like these they are one-sided.

About maoists, I don't understand what your problem is.
Pakistan has enough troubles as it is. Thats the only reason why there are no communist(violent) movements there. You better read more about maoists.

Securalism does not mean naming things after one religion each...

The point you were trying to disprove stands because none of these haev any effect on how people perceive things about Pakistan. Now examine the myths in the lead article...

your post shows symptoms of being exposed to extreme amounts of brainwashing....:devil:
anyway, I found the highlighted part of your post interesting. plz do elaborate your views on how pakistan has protected muslims in india? :pop:

my friend SUMUNDRA....see firstly i love it when non muslims speak of MUSLIM TERRORISTS...why don't u stop for a minute and see why why these "terrorists" want to terrorise u!! why is no one terrorising CUBA,NORTH KOREA,JAPAN or mainly IRAN who we have sectarian issues....answer is simple you leave our lands we leave u at peace!! look at what the jews are doing in Plaestian and the world is mum while some guy who u calim to be pakistani gets up and kills a 150 people in mumbai and typical indian drama kicks in and a full bollywood type movie starts!! and our spineless leaders just nod their heads to whatever india says!! as for prophet ibrahim being evil well i guess then every religion is evil except ofcourse surprise surprise hinduism...because everyone christians,muslims,jews believe in prophet Ibrahim. as for your gods and religion i don't want to go there!!

Classic case of brainwashing!

Anyways here's some credible proof to all the above myths-
Ah..Please read this, written by a Pakistani author on the State of books -

State of Curr & Text Books
its an ebook,i suggest you read pg 27, and pg 35-onwards.

ok firstly jamesy by pakistan being created u know that u cannot just supress muslims in india because we will ofcourse take political benefits but will make sure that u cannot hurt or destroy muslims in india!! so our exsistence helps them live somewhat in peace!!

ok now my friend rubyJACKASS...firstly why is indian secularism so bais against muslims....i mean don't u question urself that why muslim can never ever be the army chief....strange in a country where muslims are the second majority after hindus!! and if MERIT IS THE ISSUE ARE MUSLIMS WEAK OR ILLITERATE OR INCAPBLE OF HOLDING SUCH POSTS???

2) about the names well it is the same satisfaction we get by naming them ghauri,ghaznavi....i mean just look at the indian coincidence they by mistake stumble up on names such as trishul,agni,prthvi...too much coincidence my friend!!!

3) if u r not mislead about ASOKA THEN WHY THE EMBLEM OF INDIA AND OF RAW??? ohh lt me answer it the dream of AKHAND BHARAT BUDDY!! FROM AFGHANISTAN TO BANGLADESH!!

4) well atleast u admit that the clashes are one sided thank god!! and yes u broke babri masjid not us!!! modi is still a minsiter the guy behind all the massacre!!

5) i forgot the khalistan movement when hindus attacked the golden temple!!

ok now who is left....

ok rajk2000

1)firstly wikipedia is not a reliable source for anything....

2) ok godhra or whatever u might say see my friend please tell me which muslim hooligan burnt hindus...and who did the blast in smjhota express..who broke babri mosque who attacked golden temple!!!

3) as for we running away well...we were smart we knew what u guys would do supress us treat us worse than ur "ACHUT CASTE"...for those who stayed back see they r living in a state of denial if they agree that staying in india is wrong their exsistence becomes meaningless...

answer this... i am a pakistani i wake up one omrning and think i will become the army chief or the prime minister of pakistan or the ISI chief...can an indian muslim have such dreams???!!!??

u indians r good at picking out specific points and arguing non stop so i stop here because i know u guys will study what i wrote and reply and keep replying until u make me get fed up....so yes "examine this material" for the time being!!

now coming to rubyJACKASS.... i have to say this:

why in gods name is ur secularism so bias towards muslims!!

listen my friend now i am a classic case of brain washing hahahaha like that...whatever i state as a fact is termed brain washing... the biggest problem is that INDIA is winning the media war cuz u guys r too many online and can post 10 posts to our one...ohh and yes for ALTAF HUSSAIN...well he is as pakistani as ur BAAL THACKREY...if u think bal thackrey is correct i am ready to admit that altaf hussain is correct...

ok firstly jamesy by pakistan being created u know that u cannot just supress muslims in india because we will ofcourse take political benefits but will make sure that u cannot hurt or destroy muslims in india!! so our exsistence helps them live somewhat in peace!!

wat political benefits??!!
u ppl keep chanting gujarat and babri masjid, tell me wat did you do for the victims? wat did you gain by it? wat was pakistan's role after these events?

the answer is that pakistan can do nothing about muslims(or other minorities) in india, because it is the internal issue of india.
so plz come out of your self constructed image that pakistan is a saviour of muslims of sub-continent.
pakistan would be much better off trying to save its own citizens from taliban and providing them some good means to live their lives.:pakistan:

ok now my friend rubyJACKASS...firstly why is indian secularism so bais against muslims....i mean don't u question urself that why muslim can never ever be the army chief....strange in a country where muslims are the second majority after hindus!! and if MERIT IS THE ISSUE ARE MUSLIMS WEAK OR ILLITERATE OR INCAPBLE OF HOLDING SUCH POSTS???

2) about the names well it is the same satisfaction we get by naming them ghauri,ghaznavi....i mean just look at the indian coincidence they by mistake stumble up on names such as trishul,agni,prthvi...too much coincidence my friend!!!

3) if u r not mislead about ASOKA THEN WHY THE EMBLEM OF INDIA AND OF RAW??? ohh lt me answer it the dream of AKHAND BHARAT BUDDY!! FROM AFGHANISTAN TO BANGLADESH!!

4) well atleast u admit that the clashes are one sided thank god!! and yes u broke babri masjid not us!!! modi is still a minsiter the guy behind all the massacre!!

ok now who is left....

ok rajk2000

2) ok godhra or whatever u might say see my friend please tell me which muslim hooligan burnt hindus...and who did the blast in smjhota express..who broke babri mosque who attacked golden temple!!!

3) as for we running away well...we were smart we knew what u guys would do supress us treat us worse than ur "ACHUT CASTE"...for those who stayed back see they r living in a state of denial if they agree that staying in india is wrong their exsistence becomes meaningless...

answer this... i am a pakistani i wake up one omrning and think i will become the army chief or the prime minister of pakistan or the ISI chief...can an indian muslim have such dreams???!!!??

u indians r good at picking out specific points and arguing non stop so i stop here because i know u guys will study what i wrote and reply and keep replying until u make me get fed up....so yes "examine this material" for the time being!!

I have started a separate thread on Indian Muslims and I will give authentic figures about everything. This thread is too mixed up now. However, I would like you and others to go through the following article to clear some doubts;

.....................................................................................................................
PAKISTAN-No Guardian Angel Of Indian Muslims!

Guest Column-by Brig (Retd) VRP Sarathy

(The views expressed are author's own and not of South Asia Analysis Group -Director)

Recently the Saudi foreign minister Prince Saud Al Faisal made a significant observation in response to a provocative question from a Pakistani scribe while addressing a joint press conference in Islamabad! When asked, “whether Saudi Arabia would consider making the Indian government realize that the Muslims deserved a fair deal”, he responded “Indian Muslims, because of their sheer number, cannot be regarded as a minority. The Indian Muslims were quite capable of looking after their own interests and did not need any support from outside”, a clear snub to Pakistan which does not miss a single opportunity to embarrass India!

How far is the accusation that Indian Muslims look up to Pakistan for emotional support, true? Conversely how far is the perception true, that Pakistan created for the sub continent Muslims is the guardian angel of Indian Muslims?

During the height of Taliban rule in Afghanistan, Kunwar Idris a Pak scribe wrote “The government and clerics alike feel vastly worried if their policies or foreign alignments hurt Afghanistan or anger its people because it is a Muslim country. Amazingly, in a similar situation in relation to India it causes glee, certainly no remorse, because it is not a Muslim country. The plain fact forgotten is that Afghanistan has 25 million Muslims, India has 125 million”!

Yet Talibanised Afghanistan was disowned by Pakistan for its own survival after 9/11! Three million of their own countrymen were butchered in East Pakistan in 1971 resulting in disintegration of Pakistan and the birth of Bangladesh! Pakistan, while shedding crocodile tears, actually endangers Indian Muslims by indulging in acts like cross border terrorism, sabotage, causing riots and distribution of fake Indian currency! The repercussion on Indian Muslims does not seem to weigh as a factor in its calculations!

In an interview Nawabzadaa Nabiullah Khan (a confidant of and adviser to the leader of one of the prominent Pakistani Islamic militant outfits, Jamaat-e-Islami) justifies such an attitude when he says “I noticed in my journeys in India that the Hindu farmers generally offer their entire harvest to their gods at the end of their harvesting season. This makes the entire crop as haram for Muslims. Yet these so-called Muslims of India are forced to eat this food which was already offered to some other God other than Allah. This is explicitly forbidden in Quran. And this is one of the serious problems of living in non-Muslim countries. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) knew such things; that is why he ordered Muslims not to live in non-Muslim areas. Yet knowingly these so-called Muslims live in India. Again, all the Muslims who migrate to other countries and US are non-Muslims. Only the Muslims who intend to come back are Muslims not the ones who decide to stay in such countries. Hence we do not care if such Indian Muslims die in the riots” (italics mine)

Anwar Sheikh another Pak scribe says “The Indian Muslims may class themselves as the children of foreign invaders to nurse their inferiority complex but the truth is that 95% of them have the same Indian blood in their veins as all other Indians such as Hindus, Sikhs or Christians. The remaining 5% have certainly become Indians by the long domicile in this country. Have they got anywhere else to go? Never mind other Islamic countries, even Pakistan, which was created for all Muslims of the subcontinent, shall not take them in”. Pakistan is yet to repatriate its own Bihari citizens stranded in Bangladesh since 1971! Shireen M Mazari Director General of the Institute of Strategic Studies, Islamabad admits in an article "A strange national tolerance" (THE NEWS- 13 AUG03) writes-- “Yes, it is shameful for Pakistan that Biharis who will not deny their Pakistani citizenship continue to be stranded in Bangladesh since 1971 while Pakistan has allowed other refugees free access to its territory”! If Pakistan cannot take in Indian Muslims as its citizens what right has it got to meddle in the internal affairs of India, endangering local Muslim population?

Does Pakistan care for Kashmiri Muslims? Dr Zakir Hussain (then Vice Chanellor of Aligarh University and later the President of India) wrote to the UN Representative in 1951(Regarding Pak atrocities in J&K in Oct 47)"It is a strange commentary on political beliefs that the same Muslims of Pakistan who like the Muslims of Kashmir to join them invaded the state in October 1947, killing and plundering Muslims in the state and dishonoring Muslim women, all in the interest of what they described as the liberation of Muslims of the State". Kanwar Idris writing in “The Dawn (9 Feb 03) says “Last year an army general was asked to resign one day to take over as president of Azad Kashmir the next day. That may not have violated a law but inevitably caused dismay. Pakistan stands for the right of self-determination for all of the people of Kashmir but here even the free and unsuspecting among them were given no say in choosing a leader of their own”. Sultan Shahin (Balwaristan movement) writes; “Pakistan's refusal to take back dead bodies of Kashmiris killed in Kargil war- had given a powerful fillip to the independence movement in the region. The Balawaris are greatly confused by the pictures of Indian Army and BSF jawans risking their lives to bring the bodies of Pakistani dead soldiers and giving them a proper islamic burial- They are confused because this completely negates all Pakistani propaganda stories about the cruelty, if not total inhumanity of the way Indian security forces conduct themselves in Kashmir”! Pak sponsored militants do not even respect Islam! The Hizbul militants burnt down the last major Sufi shrine Charar-e-Sharif in J&K on May 11, 1995 !

Kuldip Nayar, an ardent promoter of Pakistan-India friendship states (Pak newspaper DAWN-8 FEB2003--CROSSING THE BAR) “My purpose of visiting Pakistan a few weeks ago was to tell Pakistani how their policy of cross-border terrorism had strengthened the BJP on the one hand and harassed Muslims on the other. I found very few responsive ears. At the government level, I suspected a fiendish satisfaction over the emergence of Hindu fundamentalism in India. In any case, what Indian Muslims might face because of Pakistan's policy was not a factor in the reckoning of Islamabad”!

Mr Bhandra Writing in The Dawn (08 Jun 2003) states “ the 1990s were kind to India whereas for Pakistan it was a lost decade. India's rate of GDP growth of about six per cent was almost double ours. In 1990s Pakistan's per capita income was $500 versus $390 for India. Today India is around $500 and Pakistan around $470. Hard-core poverty (under a dollar a day) was said to be 17 per cent in Pakistan in 1988 and by 1999 it was around 33 per cent. So much for the conventional wisdom of our 'intelligent' think tanks that jihadism would 'bleed' India in Kashmir. Apparently, it has only bled us. India today has a middle class, which is more than twice the population of Pakistan. It is poised to join the global economy. It has a critical mass in the basic sciences. … Take the case of Saudi Arabia sitting on the world's largest reserve of oil. It had a per capita income of $ 20,000-plus in the early 1980, it is down to $ 5,000 today. Why? Because its basic attitudes are Taliban-like. Here is living proof that it is not oil and gold that makes a people prosperous but the skill, science and 'beauties of the mind”. Talking of Saudi Arabia, Ali S Awadh Asseri, Saudi Arabian ambassador in Pakistan wrote (PAK OBSERVER on 26 Nov 03) “The recent terrorist attacks in Riyadh prove beyond any doubt what I have been saying for so long that terrorists have no religion. Just imagine! The attacks came in Riyadh. The attacks came in the holy month of Ramazan. The victims were innocent men, women and children from so many different countries… They did not even spare the Holy Qur’an. They desecrated it and used it as a booby trap to achieve their nefarious ends”.

In July 1947, before partition, some of his community members of Central Constituent Assembly asked Mohammad Ali Jinnah for his advice to Indian Muslims in the new State of India. Jinnah, refrained from giving specific advice but cautioned them, " be loyal to India, concentrate on education and politics, and avoid confrontationist politics" and that "they should not seek to ride two horses" (The Muslims in India by A.G.Noorani) . Another quote attributed to Quaid-i-Azam is equally pertinent--"We are all sons of this land. We have to live together. We have to work together and whatever our differences may be, let us at any rate not create more bad blood... Believe me there is no progress of India until the Musalmans and Hindus are united, and let no logic, philosophy or squabble stand in the way of coming to a compromise...".

Despite Godhra and Gujarat, Ahmedabad has returned a Muslim woman as its mayor! Aneesa Begum Nafeesa Ali is probably the first Muslim woman in the country to be elected mayor! This needs to be noted not only by Indian Muslims but by our Media too !

Source: http://www.southasiaanalysis.org/\papers9\paper854.html
....................................................................................................................

RK

Last edited:

ok now who is left....

ok rajk2000

My friend you really don't seem to understand...
1) While there may be varying levels of representation of different communities in India it is mainly because of equally skewed nature of the communities in areas like education.
Muslims are not incapable or weak. But they are certainly backward as you complained. Some of the factors are illiteracy, high fertility rate and hence low standard of living, low education due to madarsa style of teaching. This backwardness is a much wider problem. You are looking through a lens at the posts you mentioned. Every Indian can dream of becoming anything in India. You can see that many muslims with their expertise made a mark in India. Don't ask where. I refrain from going through each leader's religious details.
2) It is more reasonable to see them as forces and weapons of nature. Above all they are Sanskrit names which accurately relate to ancient India.
3) You seem to have read only part of Asoka's history. What is your problem if an intelligence agency of a country adopts the country's emblem as part of its emblem?
FYI there's nothing Hindu about the emblem. It carries a slogan 'Truth alone triumphs'. Truth and non-violence were the weapons of Indian freedom movement. RAW's slogan says 'If you pretect Dharma, it will protect you'. Nothing Hindu about it either.

If there were a policy of Akhand Bharat at a national level it would not take shape without people's wishes towards it. People elsewhere are using cheap logics like these(missile names, emblem) to make you believe in the existence of such policies. Anyway what's wrong in adoring the greatest ruler of a country that set the example of truth and non-violence?
4) i don't see a ques...
5) It was not hindus. May be a myth you are taught.

Secularism is not biased towards muslims. The problem is people like you look at democracy(which inherenly means one person one vote) and demographics and keep worrying about the minorities. It is common sense that minorities suffer more in a stabilizing multi-cultural society.

But ultimately the society prospers.

Satyameva Jayate

My friend you really don't seem to understand...
1) While there may be varying levels of representation of different communities in India it is mainly because of equally skewed nature of the communities in areas like education.
Muslims are not incapable or weak. But they are certainly backward as you complained. Some of the factors are illiteracy, high fertility rate and hence low standard of living, low education due to madarsa style of teaching. This backwardness is a much wider problem. You are looking through a lens at the posts you mentioned. Every Indian can dream of becoming anything in India. You can see that many muslims with their expertise made a mark in India. Don't ask where. I refrain from going through each leader's religious details.
2) It is more reasonable to see them as forces and weapons of nature. Above all they are Sanskrit names which accurately relate to ancient India.
3) You seem to have read only part of Asoka's history. What is your problem if an intelligence agency of a country adopts the country's emblem as part of its emblem?
FYI there's nothing Hindu about the emblem. It carries a slogan 'Truth alone triumphs'. Truth and non-violence were the weapons of Indian freedom movement. RAW's slogan says 'If you pretect Dharma, it will protect you'. Nothing Hindu about it either.

If there were a policy of Akhand Bharat at a national level it would not take shape without people's wishes towards it. People elsewhere are using cheap logics like these(missile names, emblem) to make you believe in the existence of such policies. Anyway what's wrong in adoring the greatest ruler of a country that set the example of truth and non-violence?
4) i don't see a ques...
5) It was not hindus. May be a myth you are taught.

Secularism is not biased towards muslims. The problem is people like you look at democracy(which inherenly means one person one vote) and demographics and keep worrying about the minorities. It is common sense that minorities suffer more in a stabilizing multi-cultural society.

But ultimately the society prospers.

Satyameva Jayate

...and this Post represents someone watching toooooooooooooooooooo much Bollywood films.

See what destruction their films can do to an average person of an high IQ in general.
Shame ! :disagree: :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom