What's new

MythBuster #1 : CM400AKG is No Match for Brahmos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
'A is better than B' lets discuss. You have already given your verdict so whats there to discuss?

The usual retarded Indian way of discussion.

Why do you forget SU 30 MKI

Why do you think IAF will NOT use Su 30 MKI for offensive Fighter sweep operations

If the purpose is a NAVAL Blockade then we HAVE to use Sukhois

Su 30 will be used for Both :
Air strikes using Brahmos and other Air to Ground Weapons
AND Air Dominance for taking out hostile aircraft like P 3 C and JF 17 ; F 16 and Mirage V

The IAF bases are very close to Karachi
Hence IAF can very well coordinate with Indian Navy

I deliberately kept IAF out what I missed was She Harriers armed with derby missile

Why do you forget SU 30 MKI

Why do you think IAF will NOT use Su 30 MKI for offensive Fighter sweep operations

If the purpose is a NAVAL Blockade then we HAVE to use Sukhois

Su 30 will be used for Both :
Air strikes using Brahmos and other Air to Ground Weapons
AND Air Dominance for taking out hostile aircraft like P 3 C and JF 17 ; F 16 and Mirage V

The IAF bases are very close to Karachi
Hence IAF can very well coordinate with Indian Navy

I deliberately kept IAF out what I missed was She Harriers armed with derby missile

Pakistani members need to stop wasting time with to patriotic Indian members. Just ask Indians to send the Ship we would send JF-17 equipped with CM-400. Let see who survives
Before that JF-17 have to given the naval strike role. question is does it happens replacing Mirrage 3/5.
Before sending JF-17 for naval strike mission the pilots needed to be trained for that mission using that Plane.
Before sending for naval strike mission, the FCR radar should acquire the look down SAR capabilities and software upgrade.
Before sending for the mission the ground staff needs the training to handle the CMxx weapons, its fuse, its storage.
Before sending for the mission, you need exact information with the help of excellent surveillance sensors in a large sea.

And most important

Before giving such a bold statement you should check, the capabilities of the Indian Navy, to destroy the threat way long before it could launch its package. With the Max range of 250 KM does not means it will that range when JF-17 look down range would be too small plus the EW equipments of the ships that depreciate the aerial radars power. Other than the Missile could be denied from its link update, destroy on its midcourse, hacked, confused, and the platform feeding the updates distroyed first hand.

i dont think zarvan read my post saying the cm400 is for aircraft carriers only. i think you should do the honours.
also tell him a war is not won on the seas
LOLZ How many CM400 AKG is required for destroying a carrier. Did any one know what is the size of a carrier before speaking a carrier killer missile on the hunt. And how much layer of protection does it have.

LOLZ How many CM400 AKG is required for destroying a carrier. Did any one know what is the size of a carrier before speaking a carrier killer missile on the hunt. And how much layer of protection does it have.
average size of a carrier is about 65000 tonnes give or take a few tonne. the cm400 is meant to disable carriers and other large ships, not sink them. all naval vessels have double hull structures with a decent amount os space between the two hulls. also it depends on how carriers are build. if they are build uniformly then its a gonner. but if its built so the ship acts independantly then theres a chance as certai npart of the ship may just close of the damaged area. but then the ship lists due to the large water intake and its useless. in both cases its useless. i like to think of the cm400 as a standoff weapon as its only used when nessasary

Author is a Moron.

Brahmos is an air breathing Cruise Missile while CM-400AKG is an air launched rocket propelled ballistic missile type vehicle.

Author is a Moron.

Brahmos is an air breathing Cruise Missile while CM-400AKG is an air launched rocket propelled ballistic missile type vehicle.

Thanx for the Compliment.

PLZ COUNTER BY FACTS / DATA ONLY.
The Gist of the OP was to Claify that Brahmos is far far far superior Anti-Ship Missile.

You are trying to compare a banana with a bottle of vodka.

Thanx for the Compliment.

PLZ COUNTER BY FACTS / DATA ONLY.
The Gist of the OP was to Claify that Brahmos is far far far superior Anti-Ship Missile.

You are trying to compare a banana with a bottle of vodka.

Why so ? Both Missiles are to be used for the SAME ROLE. ANTI SHIP / ANTI CARRIER, By their Navies.
Since Brahmos is Superior, Its Banana and Vodka ? lol

Nice Tactics to Escape the Truth.

Both missiles are not going to fight mid air with light sabres against each other...

Both can kill a ship effectively with good chance ...thats enough comparison

if someone gives me a reasonable question then they will get a reasonable answer. thats only fair

i see you banned few of the usuall. what about @Umair Nawaz he was inciting death on the thread where a man was killed in an airfraft enigne. i reported it. have you seen it?
dude, wasnt inciting his death. But the way he died. I just imagined that and it beats Adam Sandler's movies.

Why so ? Both Missiles are to be used for the SAME ROLE. ANTI SHIP / ANTI CARRIER, By their Navies.
Since Brahmos is Superior, Its Banana and Vodka ? lol

Nice Tactics to Escape the Truth.

CM-400 is not primary weapon and will not be used solo, C-802 (different versions), Harpoon block-2s, Exocet, C-602s and in future YJ-18s will be used and AWACS can provide GPS coordinates to missiles reach near target and use own seeker to track and hit in final phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom