What's new

myth of indian independence ?

Leader you will not get answers to your questions. These indian trolls are expert in deverting the topic. Like they are concerned with the word "myth" instead of answering, ooh bhai give whatever names to these questions but try to answer.

we are not discussing partition formula, everyone know what went on in later stages, and how exactly did the princely states, and potuguese or french colonies were confiscated... fair enough that newly born union of india expanded its territory...

the points I raised are constitutional, legal and technical...

how does that justify his governor generalship over newly born India ?

all this proves last part argument gives the view that you were not prepared to be given independence,

what you have said, this is no defence of how and when india exactly got independence constitutionally...

Listen up man... you needed a piece of information and I just provided the information which is factually correct.
Now it can be analyzed in a lot of different manners.

The post for Governor General was created to represent the remnants of British Crown,both in India and Pakistan,and they existed until the constitution was drafted for both the countries.In case of India,it was the year 1950 and in case of Pakistan it was 1956.
Thats how the transition happened,in a gradual step by step process.When we are talking about big things like a whole new country with billions of population and a varied ethnicity,then changes and new policies dont get created overnight.
I dont know what else to make out of this.

Leader you will not get answers to your questions. These indian trolls are expert in deverting the topic. Like they are concerned with the word "myth" instead of answering, ooh bhai give whatever names to these questions but try to answer.

You have a great history of trolling and just added another feather with this troll post.

expert in deverting the topic

Epic! The topic started with bizarre questions and self defined myth.

it seems like, it would be interesting to know the wording of the oath, as far as mountbatten is concern, obviously he must have said that he is to remain loyal to the British crown, and his excellency king George V and his lineage blah blah, which gives india a clear domino status, moreover, Nehru's oath would again be an interesting read...obviously when the INC accepted Mountbatten to remain their newly born India's state of the head, there is hardly a way for them not to take oath of loyalty to British crown and king...in fact it was transfer of power, not independence, which like one india stated was achieved on 26th of 1950.... just a constitutional issue...

You have a great history of trolling and just added another feather with this troll post.

Epic! The topic started with bizarre questions and self defined myth.
name these qustions according to your choice, but please answer else keep ur ar$e out of this thread :P

Listen up man... you needed a piece of information and I just provided the information which is factually correct.
Now it can be analyzed in a lot of different manners.

The post for Governor General was created to represent the remnants of British Crown,both in India and Pakistan,and they existed until the constitution was drafted for both the countries.In case of India,it was the year 1950 and in case of Pakistan it was 1956.
Thats how the transition happened,in a gradual step by step process.When we are talking about big things like a whole new country with billions of population and a varied ethnicity,then changes and new policies dont get created overnight.
I dont know what else to make out of this.
laws in both countries and the system is still a British Legacy...so its another matter...

the person being the head of state is important, who Governor General was is important and ofcourse the wording of Oath...

name these qustions according to your choice, but please answer else keep ur ar$e out of this thread :P

After two post you learned about keeping "ar$e out of this thread"? If you cannot post anything than why bother to troll?

After two post you learned about keeping "ar$e out of this thread"? If you cannot post anything than why bother to troll?

donot derail the thread, kindly try to answer and give your insight on the issue...

donot derail the thread, kindly try to answer and give your insight on the issue...
You could have Google'd(for a start) or could have opened the thread in the right place as this does not seem to have anything to do with India's Defence affairs.Also,please read the posts made by nForce and others if you haven't gotten any answers,yet.

I have already given 'insight' to your myth! :lol:

here...

here is some answer by your fellow countryman...
The answer to the original question posted by the OP is 26th January 1950 when the Indian constitution was adopted and the country was declared a republic.

I am not questioning that you got transfer of power on 15th august or not, its more about the constitutional debate...technically how correct is to say that newly born india was independent with viceroy Lord Mountbatten turned into governor general head of newly born state India, and then the oath leading to domino status ...

I had been banned many time before here
this time I am posting something sensible
but I can not stop myself for telling the truth

Aadat hi kuch aisi hai:cheesy:

YAHAAN bhi kisi ko adat hai tumhy ban kerny ki dont worry yaar he will fix it .:rofl:

India got rid of dominion status when we made 'Indian Constitution' on 26th January 1950.

That's why both 15th August and 26th January are national holidays.

Back
Top Bottom