What's new

myth of indian independence ?

that is not the issue here, first thing was dominion issue, Jinnah didnot take oath on to be loyal to Crown or King of England, where as India remained loyal to Crown...and accepted Mountbatten as its governor general...that is the leader... so technically you got a leader who was not indian national, not part of INC...yet ruling India...while claims are made for struggle for independence from INC.... it doesnot really make sense, year after the independence you still listen sermons from Lord Mountbatten..

I'd accept Pakistan turned a sovereign nation in 1947 if Jinnah had declared himself President of the nation and relinquish any ties Pakistan has with the King at that time, or if AIML had turned into a separatist group fighting British India and declaring Pakistan as an independent nation.

But the fact remains that India and Pakistan, although got officially independent on 15 August 1947, were still Dominions (thereby still recognizing the Crown) until 26 jan 1950 for India and 23 march 1956 for Pakistan. The question is in which world is the Governor-General bigger then the King?

We have to accept that we didn't snatch our independence(like USA), it was a transfer of power.
another tidbit...according to the Indian Independence Act 1947 both India and Pakistan got independence on 15 August 1947.

I'd accept Pakistan turned a sovereign nation in 1947 if Jinnah had declared himself President of the nation and relinquish any ties Pakistan has with the King at that time, or if AIML had turned into a separatist group fighting British India and declaring Pakistan as an independent nation.

But the fact remains that India and Pakistan, although got officially independent on 15 August 1947, were still Dominions (thereby still recognizing the Crown) until 26 jan 1950 for India and 23 march 1956 for Pakistan. The question is in which world is the Governor-General bigger then the King?

We have to accept that we didn't snatch our independence(like USA), it was a transfer of power.
another tidbit...according to the Indian Independence Act 1947 both India and Pakistan got independence on 15 August 1947.

actions speak louder than words, he amended the document, and proclaimed very clearly that he is not loyal to crown, while the indian not only accepted the dominion status but also accepted the English man as their Governor General... so Pakistan from day one was not loyal to crown or accepted it...rest are the procedure adopted by the British, so who accepted it willingly, who otherwise sets the difference.... nobody is challenging how power was transferred, I have said that many times...

Although India obtained its independence on 15 August 1947, it did not yet have a permanent constitution; instead, its laws were based on the modified colonial Government of India Act 1935, and the country was a Dominion, with George VI as head of state and Earl Mountbatten as Governor General. * wiki about republic day of india.

lawfully both the countries didnt get independence on the same day as 14-15 August. you remained under the British til 1950...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you even know what your talking about, I can so bash you but im sure it would make no difference to you. Please research your facts before you make such absurd statements.

probably a sikh from Pakistan is ruling India ? no ?

Yes you are a Genius :tup: so now you have an answer for your question yes we a slave people and foreigners rule us.... thats why we are always screwed and only talk big mouth...... and we don't have courage to become an Independent country like Pakistan.

You Get Medal to make such an Important discovery which more than 10 billion idiots which lived between 1947 and today could not find out....

Cheers !!

Now rush quickly get some patent kind of thing or copyright of your discovery reserved for yourself only you'll be rich very soon..... unlike we slave people.

Yes it is true...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

you were quick to blame her...:no:

lolz it wasnt her that instigated it was Neru

Great!,on first day of INDIA's independence People of INDIA made a BritishIndia's ViceRoy(a britisher) to work for Independent INDIA ,WOW

the old commenwealth or the white commonwealth is pre-1945 thing, moreover, I am referring to the modern day country india, what was its status at the time of independence ? and did they abide to be faithful to king George V and his lineage etc ? by the way who took oath from then viceroy mountbatten, turned into governor general of india ?

Hello Sir,

I have gone through all replies. However, you seems to know everything. So, I am not sure what to explain you.

The link which I had posted in my previous link clearly mentions that India was never under DOMINION status. So no point that we ever came out of it :hitwall:. However, it doesn't seems to go in your thick brain. Another thing which I noticed is the way you replied to my post. You have given half of the info there which I wrote, This doesn't seems to show me your confidence.

I am sorry to say but you are just a TROLL and you certainly have backup from MODS. If we open a thread of the same nature against PAKISTAN, it will be closed in a min or within an hour, stating its got no connection with defense. I can understand, so just troll and enjoy your life trolling. Meanwhile we will take our mother land to such a height that you will have nothing other then TROLLING.

JAI HIND!!!:)

:sniper:

Hello Sir,

I have gone through all replies. However, you seems to know everything. So, I am not sure what to explain you.

The link which I had posted in my previous link clearly mentions that India was never under DOMINION status. So no point that we ever came out of it :hitwall:. However, it doesn't seems to go in your thick brain. Another thing which I noticed is the way you replied to my post. You have given half of the info there which I wrote, This doesn't seems to show me your confidence.

I am sorry to say but you are just a TROLL and you certainly have backup from MODS. If we open a thread of the same nature against PAKISTAN, it will be closed in a min or within an hour, stating its got no connection with defense. I can understand, so just troll and enjoy your life trolling. Meanwhile we will take our mother land to such a height that you will have nothing other then TROLLING.

JAI HIND!!!:)

I think if you just read your fellow countrymen statements, none is with accordance to your opinion, your country made an English its first governor general and opted to remain loyal to George V and his lineage and crown, while Pakistan didnot...
(why am I replying this lad....eerrrrr)

and Jinnah self appointed himself as GG because there was no other leader with leadership skills. Interestingly there is no one till today in Pakistan who can claim to be a leader :lol:.

Pakistan lacked the etiquette of a procedure in continuity like some thing gained in haste or stolen by hook and crook. Furthermore for two decades to come they were not able draft their constitution where India celebrates its republic day on 26 Jan every year because we became republic in 1950 by instituting a constitution just after two years of Independence.

The myth is not in technicality but reality. Today India is more Independent than Pakistan; who has been a swing state stooge of super powers and compressible to their bullying.

lailo swad hun, te suno khariyan khariyan.

I think if you just read your fellow countrymen statements, none is with accordance to your opinion, your country made an English its first governor general and opted to remain loyal to George V and his lineage and crown, while Pakistan didnot...
(why am I replying this lad....eerrrrr)

Sorry Mate,

Even after reading everything I am not convinced of any of your points. You are just a troll from a failed country. Still you have the courage about asking out independence. You own country mate(army) raped your independence not just once but many times and you compare that country with OURS. Do you have any point where you can show your country is better then ours other then terrorism and world ranking in failed status. Even google shows everything when you type "Pakistan Will" and compare that with ours just change Pakistan with INDIA and you will see the reality with your own eyes.

Wake up, do something otherwise otherwise what ever google says will come true. I am not sure if any body in Pakistan works even the so called MODS(most of them are Pakistanis) are also lazy, shows the commitment & inefficiency on there part.

Waiting for a reply from MODS and will see what reason they give before closing this thread so late, That will show if they are biased or not.

Hamara desk ka uppar sawal uthuaga to us sawal ko ghusa denga thumara aur thumara chahanawala ka p***ha!!!

OH, Yes forgot to answer one last question(don't even have courage, to show your shame in right way, I have highlighted in red), because baap is always baap and you should always reply your baap nahi to ghusa denga.

JAI HIND!!!

Back
Top Bottom