What's new

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

I agree, there was provocation. But please let us not, on all sides, respond to harsh words with harsher words.

Saying whatever you have said here would have been so effective, so decidedly mature in its impact.

Isn't it better to report these than to demean oneself by responding in kind? Please do not go down to those levels. And do retract your post. It should not become ammunition in the hands of a rabble.
You must be the first guy I have seen who is literally kissing the *** of Bangladeshis :rofl:, enjoying it?

@Joe Shearer
have u been to Assam?

You are impertinent and rude.

I have lived in Silchar for several years.
I have toured Lower Assam extensively for enrolment of students, and for our Schools Connect programme.
I have holidayed in Kaziranga and on the other bank, just outside Tezpur.
My batchmate from Sainik School, a Sardar and a retired colonel of the Bihar Regiment, was killed by Karbi Anglong swine in 2012.

If you had made the slightest effort, you could have found out all these from the records.

Now. Your turn.

What have you seen and known of Assam, other than wherever you live?
What have you seen of Bangladesh? Have you visited there?
Have you been to any other neighbouring state of Bangladesh, other than Assam?

You must be the first guy I have seen who is literally kissing the *** of Bangladeshis , enjoying it?

And with your age on the board, and your minuscule participation, your assessment of me is supposed to mean something? :omghaha:

I have toured Lower Assam extensively for enrolment of students, and for our Schools Connect programme.
My batchmate from Sainik School, a Sardar and a retired colonel of the Bihar Regiment, was killed by Karbi Anglong swine in 2012.

If you had made the slightest effort, you could have found out all these from the records.

Now. Your turn.

damn,,,,how am i rude??
was just asking ,,,,cause u seem to know lot more about assam thn d normal desi...:)

@Joe Shearer
have u been to Assam?

And, for your information, one of my major ongoing projects is to train youngsters from the north-east, not Assam alone, in Japanese, side-by-side with their engineering training, to enable them to work in the Japanese market. Again, for your information, I had built up a small network of Japanese businessmen who are willing to help in this regard.

And, for your information, one of my major ongoing projects is to train youngsters from the north-east, not Assam alone, in Japanese, side-by-side with their engineering training, to enable them to work in the Japanese market. Again, for your information, I had built up a small network of Japanese businessmen who are willing to help in this regard.

Ohh come on!! Now you are selling... ;)

damn,,,,how am i rude??
was just asking ,,,,cause u seem to know lot more about assam thn d normal desi...:)

Maybe I jumped to conclusions.

I am sorry. I love the people and culture of Assam; in some ways, it is healthier and pleasanter than in Bengal. But that is not always understood or appreciated.

Apologies again.

Ohh come on!! Now you are selling... ;)

Heh.

Was I panting that loud?

It's a live project, my dream project, but going at glacial speed.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer
as to ur questions...........as an Assamese,,,,i know my history,culture,values..
i have been to most towns in Assam, ,,,as i was previously related with an NGO.....
have traveled d length n breadth of India(jeez feels like i'm gloating) but never been to BD..

Assam has a lot of problems,,but i wud rather refrain from making a mockery of the hardship of my ppl on an pakistani forum n expect d same from my fellow assamese..

@Joe Shearer
as to ur questions...........as an Assamese,,,,i know my history,culture,values..
i have been to most towns in Assam, ,,,as i was previously related with an NGO.....
have traveled d length n breadth of India(jeez feels like i'm gloating) but never been to BD..

Assam has a lot of problems,,but i wud rather refrain from making a mockery of the hardship of my ppl on an pakistani forum n expect d same from my fellow assamese..

Well, not I. I have never mocked the Assamese people, let alone mocking their genuine hardships.

If you have been to Silchar, perhaps you know about the ICFAI University there?

Now. Your turn.

And with your age on the board, and your minuscule participation, your assessment of me is supposed to mean something? :omghaha:

Which Sainik School and which batch?? I am a passout of Sainik School, Goalpara.

Which Sainik School and which batch?? I am a passout of Sainik School, Goalpara.

I wonder if there are other Sainik School people on the board. If there are, why don't you form a club?

Purulia...

Of course!

Incidentally, the best cadet of our batch was Kanak Thakuria, from Assam, and the chap who always came second to him was Utpal Bose, also from Assam. Lots of Nagas, too, most of whom did very well in life.

I wonder if there are other Sainik School people on the board. If there are, why don't you form a club?

Of course!

Incidentally, the best cadet of our batch was Kanak Thakuria, from Assam, and the chap who always came second to him was Utpal Bose, also from Assam. Lots of Nagas, too, most of whom did very well in life.

Definitely, I passed out much later in 2000...I went to SSP to take part in the East Zone Football Competition. Were the runner-up...lost the finals to Imphal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom