What's new

Myanmar's leader Aung San Suu Kyi and country's president are detained by the military in early-morning raids amid reports a coup is underway...

Harassing you? Yes u can choose not to reply or ignore me. But u didn't. You got balls to reveal your ugly double standard of judgement on China but no guts to admit of your biased for western. More or less show what kind of characters you are and your so called moral standards.

I hate hypocrite like you who is just wolf in sheep skin. Selling your idea , trying to poison others.
This reply is more for the readers than it is for you.

Its pretty clear that you're just looking for confirmation bias from me. That's pretty much it. If I don't say that China is the greatest nation in the world, and the US is the worst, you think I'm anti-China and pro-US.

This is also my last reply to you. I'm done here.

Have fun continuing to insult me, it really shows your lack of maturity.

Last edited:
Well i hope she rotts in that jail for the rest of her life.

Aung San Suu Kyi charged with owning illegal walkie-talkies following Myanmar military coup

this is the death of democracy in America and around the globe we are witnessing ..

Facebook blocked in myanmar amid coup

Don't worry, Facebook banned they can still use Wechat, Sina weibo, Tiktok...

Its super selective, its obvious. As Facebook banned India farmers but not Hong Kong. China was correct to ban US social media. They can control what other countries can say and cannot say. They already betrayed freedom of speech, more and more countries will start censorship as US cannot upheld it. And i do not believe US companies would dare to censor the right wing group without back channel approval from the US government.

Back
Top Bottom