What's new

Myanmar violated Bangladesh airspace 17 times - ruling awami league regime is silent

There you go @idune , the 16 further violations need hard proof. Don't post anymore "rumors" please.

:lol:

Dude, stop this silly trolling.

Please supply CREDIBLE proof and then I will admit that my earlier statement was mistaken. Unless you can do so, it still stands. Think about it logically, those FM-90s are some of the best SAMs in their class. Myanmar army\airforce is not at all sophisticated electronically and so cannot hope to escape if they get within range. Without having categorical guarantees that their helcopters will not be shot down, they will not even risk going anywhere near the BD border, let alone cross it.

:lol:

Dude, stop this silly trolling.

Please supply CREDIBLE proof and then I will admit that my earlier statement was mistaken. Unless you can do so, it still stands. Think about it logically, those FM-90s are some of the best SAMs in their class. Myanmar army\airforce is not at all sophisticated electronically and so cannot hope to escape if they get within range. Without having categorical guarantees that their helcopters will not be shot down, they will not even risk going anywhere near the BD border, let alone cross it.

Its not about the technology per se. Its the will and backbone to use it...which is based on facing the consequences of escalation.

I will let BD people post any violations to whatever standard you want now....I don't follow BD print media.

It's not like BD military and govt even officially released a statement of the first violation anyhow (as though that one is instrumentally more credible compared to the following ones)....its all what "sources" are saying to BD media.

I hope the Bengali military spank the Burmese "army" Rambo style :yahoo:

Its not about the technology per se. Its the will and backbone to use it...which is based on facing the consequences of escalation.

I will let BD people post any violations to whatever standard you want now....I don't follow BD print media.

It's not like BD military and govt even officially released a statement of the first violation anyhow (as though that one is instrumentally more credible compared to the following ones)....its all what "sources" are saying to BD media.

Look, I know that this just some fun to you but innocent men, women and children are being brutally slain.

Luckily for Myanmar there is an attitude of shirking war at all costs amongst a sizeable numbers of the BD population and this is even reflected by some of the posters here.

Even the current military that BD has is strong enough to defeat Myanmar and take at least the northern part of Arakhan if not the whole of it. Myanmar's ace card,it's airforce, is not that large or sophisticated, and will be hammered by the FM-90 SAMs if it tries to attack key targets like ports, airbases, army bases and also troops out in the field. In essence, Myanmar's 32 Mig-29s and other planes can only really protect itself from being attacked by BD warplanes and not much else - few BD ships sunk here and there and some bombs dropped on maybe some bridges wont make any difference to the outcome in Arakhan.

However, there are a sizeable proportion of BD people that have the opposite mentality and would take any chance to teach Myanmar a lesson once and for all. The current Awami League regime has both sides of the BD population among it's membership. While the no-war types may be winning the argument now, it may not be too long before the war types are in charge.

Look, I know that this just some fun to you but innocent men, women and children are being brutally slain.

Luckily for Myanmar there is an attitude of shirking war at all costs amongst a sizeable numbers of the BD population and this is even reflected by some of the posters here.

Even the current military that BD has is strong enough to defeat Myanmar and take at least the northern part of Arakhan if not the whole of it. Myanmar's ace card,it's airforce, is not that large or sophisticated, and will be hammered by the FM-90 SAMs if it tries to attack key targets like ports, airbases, army bases and also troops out in the field. In essence, Myanmar's 32 Mig-29s and other planes can only really protect itself from being attacked by BD warplanes and not much else - few BD ships sunk here and there and some bombs dropped on maybe some bridges wont make any difference to the outcome in Arakhan.

However, there are a sizeable proportion of BD people that have the opposite mentality and would take any chance to teach Myanmar a lesson once and for all. The current Awami League regime has both sides of the BD population among it's membership. While the no-war types may be winning the argument now, it may not be too long before the war types are in charge.
I can give you 10 other instance when men, women and children were brutally slained from history right after independence. Therefore I won't buy your arguments on urgency. But I totally support the saving of people, no matter the religion.

BD is at the junction where it has to make a choice what to do with these people. Either they can have
1. pakistan afghan situation.
2. former pakistan and bangladesh episode
3. Imbibe them.
4. India bangladesh situation.

1 and 3 are more likely.

yes by ARSA which is what prompted this all to begin with this time.

That what essentially stops BD from being destroyed itself. You should be thankful.

Blah blah blah. BD is a weak defense-oriented military and knows that very well. Hence it stays fully within its borders and always will. Its ok you get to project "lucky this and lucky that" in return....its the eternal complex you will have given the nature of how your country came into being in its current incarnation in first place....but unable to project that anywhere else in the slightest. You handle your brazen inadequacies quite atrociously with this kind of attitude.

Myanmar doesn't care, 300,000 rohingya coming in and you will just take it good and deep with just a couple whimpers. Its all really "lucky" for MM indeed.

Haha yeah sure. All I see are deflated egos now. 300,000 wow. Likely wont end at that number either. The good ole war and anti-war types of all the BD parties can have their bloodfest and carnage soon anyway, elections are coming up. But BD simply wont do anything of the sort and scale outside borders....you simply will get slaughtered. You are fundamentally a meek incompetent set of people. Just need to watch this reality bear down good and hard rest of this year and the next (election) one....rather than idly speculate what may or may not be too long to make you feel better right now....about these brazen slaps, all 300,000+ of them that BD is taking and can only cry about.

Blah blah blah. BD is a weak defense-oriented military and knows that very well. Hence it stays fully within its borders and always will. Its ok you get to project "lucky this and lucky that" in return....its the eternal complex you will have given the nature of how your country came into being in its current incarnation in first place....but unable to project that anywhere else in the slightest. You handle your brazen inadequacies quite atrociously with this kind of attitude.

Myanmar doesn't care, 300,000 rohingya coming in and you will just take it good and deep with just a couple whimpers. Its all really "lucky" for MM indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Bangladesh–India_border_clashes

This is what BD army did to Indian army in 2001 when Sheikh Hasina was in power:D

Haha yeah sure. All I see are deflated egos now. 300,000 wow. Likely wont end at that number either. The good ole war and anti-war types of all the BD parties can have their bloodfest and carnage soon anyway, elections are coming up. But BD simply wont do anything of the sort and scale outside borders....you simply will get slaughtered. You are fundamentally a meek incompetent set of people. Just need to watch this reality bear down good and hard rest of this year and the next (election) one....rather than idly speculate what may or may not be too long to make you feel better right now....about these brazen slaps, all 300,000+ of them that BD is taking and can only cry about.

Dude, are you trying to be funny here?

BD'shis in the UK here regularly bully all Indians bar Sikhs.:D

This is what BD army did to Indian army in 2001 when Sheikh Hasina was in power:D

Bar Sikhs !!! Not in my experience.

Not that one goes about randomly picking fights or whatever but there is not anything special about any type of Indian or Pakistani or whatever... as merited people gets respect or slapped.

Bar Sikhs !!! Not in my experience.

Not that one goes about randomly picking fights or whatever but there is not anything special about any type of Indian or Pakistani or whatever... as merited people gets respect or slapped.

Well Sikhs may also get bullied but they at least have some kind of ability to fight back.
There was even a documentary a long time ago about Sikhs fighting back against Pakistani bullying in London.
Hindus on the other hand lol

Well Sikhs may also get bullied but they at least have some kind of ability to fight back.
There was even a documentary a long time ago about Sikhs fighting back against Pakistani bullying in London.
Hindus on the other hand lol

There was beef back in the day in slough and Southall....

Sikhs gets drunk and beat each other.... interaction with anyone else violently is somewhat limited....

We all know what happened to the BD Rifles in the end. :D Praise Pilkhana....not to mention all those BD deaths at the border since by BSF. It probably is the biggest help to reducing BD population growth :D

Now enjoy getting shafted 300,000+ times (so far, who knows where it ends).....like you did 3 million times in 1971. You will be proud of both, because thats who you are....whatever you type about your dream-fantasies in UK. UK health, social and income statistics are very clear about BD people compared to other minorities...you are the dead worst and staying that way. Unhealthy, poor and decrepit people make for easy targets, not bullies...the info about such I know already....so I laugh at your typical BBS-style reversal.

Enjoy rest of the year being so:

VGvn6CU.jpg

I hope the Bengali military spank the Burmese "army" Rambo style :yahoo:

Well, in late 90's Myanmar abducted few BDR (Bangladesh Rifles - border guard) soldiers. That time Gen. Ershad was in power. He ordered army commandos to rescue BDR men. BD commandos went almost 100KM inside Myanmar attacked Myanmar military and rescued BDR men. These never surfaced in the newspaper but heard from a retired Brig, Gen who was posted in the region at that time. So, things like that happened in the past but it just need a regime change in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom