What's new

Myanmar Rohingya Muslims under 'vicious attack': HRW

We are just "Condemning". We need to react. Bangladesh already have 500 thousands Rohingya Muslims. As far, Bangladesh Govt. took stance against them. Situation is getting way too worse. Last time when religious clashes started, UN as well as Bangladesh & Malaysia failed to react effectively and this is what now they are trying to exploit against Rohingya. Problem is they don't have any kind of resistance. The official death toll gets double revised,not to mention and they are doing "Xenophobia" from grass-root level to top level. Should we make a Military intervene? What will be the aftermath? :undecided:

We are just "Condemning". We need to react. Bangladesh already have 500 thousands Rohingya Muslims. As far, Bangladesh Govt. took stance against them. Situation is getting way too worse.

I hope BD opens its borders to the oppressed Rohingya who are of Bangladeshi stock.

So again you are generalizing a religion blatantly but will twist yourself when some one calls Islam something based on terrorist attacks that have occured in many more countries, many more times. Would you agree if I post a picture of a maulana and then said he has a dark side too ?

See this is the problem with you Muslims - you guys would want the rest not to generalize your faith, want us to keep believing its the religion of peace, want us to believe that the "silent majority" are dead opposed to terrorism, that "mullah" is not a bad word BUT when the shoe is on the other foot start generalizing about others.

Quoting Isa "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

I know. Its their internal matter though its morally wrong.

Well yes.. Our dark side is well known and well advertised..
Buddhist dark side was unknown to most until now..
Monks in orange robes acting holy and then klling humans while refusing to eat animals as its 'cruel' according to them...this is just a disgusting hypocracy..

If mayanmar says rohingya are illegal,that still doesnt make them right.
These people were always there..even before the law was made..
Ever heard of the term 'Human rights'.
Calling illegal the people who were there for centuries is insane and against human rights.

Well yes.. Our dark side is well known and well advertised..
Buddhist dark side was unknown to most until now..
Monks in orange robes acting holy and then klling humans while refusing to eat animals as its 'cruel' according to them...this is just a disgusting hypocracy..

So next time some one calls Islam as a terrorist religion you would not bother correcting him and accept his gross generalization as truth. Is that it ?

If mayanmar says rohingya are illegal,that still doesnt make them right.
These people were always there..even before the law was made..

No one said it was right. The only thing being called out is your dual standard and chutzpah in generalizing a faith while arguing for not generalizing yours which has much more against it.

I hope BD opens its borders to the oppressed Rohingya who are of Bangladeshi stock.

Of 1 million 300 thousands of Rohingya, Bangladesh already have 500 thousands of them! What we need is strike Myanmar. I don't think there is another possible solution.

Of 1 million 300 thousands of Rohingya, Bangladesh already have 500 thousands of them! What we need is strike Myanmar. I don't think there is another possible solution.

That is not a solution considering the relative military power of the Myanmarese junta and BD.

You can say its probably based on race. Every nation has a right to decide on which basis it would extend citizenship.

You have a rather fooked up sick mentality. I will probably get an infraction for this...but can't resist saying you are indeed a sick person. go see some psychiatrist.

You have a rather fooked up sick mentality. I will probably get an infraction for this...but can't resist saying you are indeed a sick person. go see some psychiatrist.

Dont worry you will not get an infraction for cursing an Indian :)

I'm still not sure. After seeing the fake pictures posted last time...

i just hope the people are ok that's all but ASEAN must help with this problem by giving humanitarian support and assistance

And you are the same people who say Evil India acted against mighty West pakistanis to solve its migrants problem in 1971.

Why don't you go to China to put pressure on Myanmar??

what a shame for Myanmar Government that she just cannot provide protection to its citizens and let budhist terrorists kill others.. atleast give a statement against this act.. you moron!!!!!
yaa Burma should learn from Pakistan about " How to protect Your Citizens" lessons....shouldn't it..??.....:guns:

Fake Rohingyas entering Western countries

While Bangladesh government has been refusing international plea of giving shelter to the Rohingyas, which are Muslims from Arakan [Rakhain] state in the Western part of Myanmar, hundreds of Bangladeshi national are entering various Western countries and later proclaiming to be Rohingyas by producing fake certificates, which are sold to Bangladeshi nationals through an inter-country crime racket based in Akaran state. Weekly Blitz has already received specific evidence of such cases, where Bangladeshi nationals, who had been residing at their ancestral property in Dhaka and Tangail entered France with Bangladeshi passport and submitted application seeking political asylum by showing fake certificates issued by the local groups or NGOs in Arakan state. It was also learnt that, each of such fake certificates are sold in the black market for Bangladesh Taka 20,000-25,000 [US$ 250-275]. Any Bangladeshi national willing to obtain such fake certificate needs to contact local brokers of Arakan based NGOs in Cox's Bazar district in Bangladesh and the fake certificate is handed over to the person within 10-15 hours in most cases. In recent months, the number of political asylums sought by Rohingyas in various Western nations has greatly increased. It may be mentioned here that, almost 99 percent of such applicants are falsely claiming to be Rohingyas.

Fake Rohingyas entering Western countries :: Weekly Blitz

Back
Top Bottom