What's new

Myanmar operation exposed: Indian soldiers' images proven fake

But your ministers reacted a lot to this faking operation such as pakistan is not Myanmar etc.

Off course Pakistan is not Myanmar that's why India couldn't make mistake of attack ......

Off course Pakistan is not Myanmar that's why India couldn't make mistake of attack ......

Here the question is that when the operation was fake than why you guys piss in pant and issue warnings?

Cartoons, how old are you? Six.
No but you obviously are who relies on those emoticons to prove your self.
I have seen you plenty of times brag about what happened in 2002 and 2008. So I only reply in kind, not actually, but what the likes of you understand.
Yes we can brag about 2002 and 2008, because when faced in parallel position, your army ended with rattled nerves thus lost appetite to go to battle.....but likes of you can only talk about 1971.
Now, again, do something and then brag.
Yea i will send you a portfolio of our achievements but once you are qualify, you see people like you tend to forget, this is PDF, where your kind come to learn and unlike most Indian forum, we may brag but don't bark.

Here the question is that when the operation was fake than why you guys piss in pant and issue warnings?
That's a nasty habit you have of feeling peoples pants, maybe you felt something and broke into a sweat.
The reaction has nothing to do with whatever happened on your other border, it's your barking mad mukh mantris, who can't contain themselves thus they are being given an egg on the face.

1. A state Minister has no brain?

Still a very junior minister who was responded to by the whole of your government & the army.

2. Indian State terrorism in 71 against Pakistan is reality so no twist

Ask the Bangladeshis who the terrorists were.

A comment by a spokesperson holding a routine briefing....

4. May be sizzling mid JUNE is affecting the remaining few brain cells of Indian officials that is why they are making are making threatening statements against Pakistan

The only takeaway here is that a comment from a junior minister who only said "if Pakistan attacks"..., caused the whole of Pakistan to sizzle away....

Yes we can brag about 2002 and 2008, because when faced in parallel position, your army ended with rattled nerves thus lost appetite to go to battle.....but likes of you can only talk about 1971.

Yea i will send you a portfolio of our achievements but once you are qualify, you see people like you tend to forget, this is PDF, where your kind come to learn and unlike most Indian forum, we may brag but don't bark.
salaam jammer bhiyye

please tell me sachi sachi did all this so called martial race bravdo , bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy or doing mazeed jaddojehed for getting "stretagick depth " in your naighbour hood with help of your "strategick assests" made your nation achiving what its founding fathers wanted for it :haha:

salaam jammer bhiyye

please tell me sachi sachi did all this so called martial race bravdo , bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy or doing mazeed jaddojehed for getting "stretagick depth " in your naighbour hood with help of your "strategick assests" made your nation achiving what its founding fathers wanted for it :haha:
If nothing we have got Indians so much obsessed that they go to sleep and wake up with Pakistan on their minds....for your daily extensive efforts to demean and abuse Pakistan, here's a little message for you from India's masters. :laugh:

a3d70cb494f7540ebbddedc711095357.jpg

it would be wise for your army to keep looking for ISI pigeons in your country ...... that should be their job for decade atleast .

our kids can handle that.... well your forces limit is sending pigeons only.....:lol::lol:

Oo L Their presidential office reject ur chutya claim about the op inside their territory

sirji... well that is diplomacy... win win situation on both sides.....:yahoo:

If nothing we have got Indians so much obsessed that they go to sleep and wake up with Pakistan on their minds....for your daily extensive efforts to demean and abuse Pakistan, here's a little message for you from India's masters. :laugh:

well sirji, indians go to sleep with sunny leo... in mind..... :smitten:

yahi to faraq hai jameer bhiyye indians aur pakistanio me pakistani apne indian obsession ke liye apne hi mulk ko turwaa baithe aur apni behtarri kerne ki bajaye hindustan ko nukan pahuchanne ki chah me aaj bhi gurbat , jahalat aur na insaafi se larte hue khud ko hi lahu luhan kiye huen hain :haha:

jabki indians ne pakistan se obsession to rakha per pehle hamne wo kaam kiya jisse aam himdustani aur hindustan ki masheehat ka fayeda hua aur aaj hum kahan hai aur aapka watan e azeez kahan ;)

per jammer bhiyye ye fotu nazar nahi aa rahi hai dubarra post karro :)

well just smile, so it's kinda spell among Indians of their strength...and also they just wana check how Pakis Retaliate if any thing like this happens...so want to check pakis reaction... That's all false operation don inside Indian Area... and filmed it for next bollywood movie... ;) :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if your government did not declare him terrorist then why you are calling him a terrorist? your logic as you applied in my case
because he supported and fight for an organisation which india and many other countries declare as terrorist organisation. so it don't have to declare, non-pakistani logic. just like those who are killed by your security forces during the attack on Lal Masjid.

This avatar is for you :lol: because your whole nation is crying baby :sarcastic:

Crying excuses over '71 and accuses some else. Typical confused little boy.

Comprehension issues. Emoticons are used to convey a point, not prove anything.

Obviously a country that was ripped in two can only brag about failed terror attempts.

You language belies your education and upbringing. Fortunately, I don't expect any different form your country.

So again, do something about your country cut in half before talking about worth.

Now I am bored of you.:wave:

Just proves your calibre to debate.
Obviously a country that was ripped in two can only brag about failed terror attempts.
A country with history of genocide on it's minorities talking about terrorism.
India introduced terrorism through Muktis in subcontinent, hence live with it.

You language belies your education and upbringing. Fortunately, I don't expect any different form your country.

So again, do something about your country cut in half before talking about worth.

oh, we are on a high horse now, after taking cheap shots which is an Indian forte, talking about morals, i bet your country teaches you to be full of it when sitting behind a screen.
Do come back after some introspection, whi knows PDF might enlighten you in what hospitality means, which you people obviously lack, since it's part of one's upbringing.

Beause you were shitting in your underwears and started threatening us that such operation could be carried out in Pakistan ... So this was our right to warn you :azn:

Crying excuses over '71 and accuses some else. Typical confused little boy.

See your media and your leaders :lol: they are even crying on agreement between China & Pakistan :omghaha:

Sirf avatar ne hi itni aag laga di :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom