What's new

Myanmar operation exposed: Indian soldiers' images proven fake

Err....Minister of state as opposed to Cabinet Minister. Surprised you don't know that.

PM threatened whom & how? Nobody can help Pakistan being unable to understand what the PM said, You are getting into a twist about 1971? Now?

Pakistanis have been deluding themselves on that score. According to Pakistani experts, Kerry snubbed the Indian PM, Obama told the Indian PM to immediately talk, the visit of the Indian FS was because of international pressure etc...It is mid June 2015, Paksitan is still complaining that India is making threats, logic would suggest that India is then not under any influence & no one really cares about what Pakistan says.

MP's say a lot, an MP of the type of Imran Khan made a personally offensive remark on the Indian PM. Nobody gives a damn because they simply don't count.

1. A state Minister has no brain?

2. Indian State terrorism in 71 against Pakistan is reality so no twist

3. US Asks India, Pakistan to Take Steps to Reduce Tension -The New Indian Express

4. May be sizzling mid JUNE is affecting the remaining few brain cells of Indian officials that is why they are making are making threatening statements against Pakistan

Actually modi's a$$ is busted while Pakistan reponded :lol:

pakistan respond!??? when?? are you taking about your army cheif's bla bla bla???then sorry man, we generally ignore this kind of response.

Indian State terrorism in 71 against Pakistan is reality so no twist

not even your country declare mukthi bhahin's as terrorists. then why are you calling them terrorists now??

No I spend a few hours witnessing the attitude of people who support and gloat over terrorism in my country and laugh at the conspiracy theories. What you interpret my intention to be is woefully irrelevant to me.

I have little interest in your excuses for why you lost half your country in '71. Tell that to someone who cares. You brought in proving worth, that's comical coming from your country.

Turn the tables, you can wish for anything, when it translates into reality, people might care.

India's Vietnam. How desperate. Ok, I'll play. Countries make mistakes. Even if I take India's Vietnam as a mistake, we suffered for it. the magnitude of suffering depends on the magnitude of mistake. Your mistake in BD are commensurate to the level of suffering - losing half your country. When we lose land remotely comparable to you come back to me, okay?

As they say, 'those who in glass houses should not throw stone at others'. Thus, considering your history, trying to brag and talk of worth is childish.

What, no cartoons to amuse your self.
You know, it's really pathetic how you people always run back to 1971 to salvage yourself, if this is your best shot , which no doubt the Indians will blabber for eternity, why not go back to 1947, when we ripped the State of Pakistan out of India and it's proving a thorn on Indian side hence the obsession so much that even in so called democracy, Pakistan bashing ensures a vote bank. Big as India is, your school of thoughts and vision doesn't allow you to look past your nose, try to come out of your shell, the world is moved on, whatever happened in 1947 and 1971, was before our lifetime, East and West Pakistan, separated by a thousand miles of enemy territory, what hopless situation to govern a country, now compare the situation in IOK, almost half a million troops with all the facilities and back up, can't contain a few hundred freedom fighters. Indeed we should all learn from our mistakes.

4. May be sizzling mid JUNE is affecting the remaining few brain cells of Indian officials that is why they are making are making threatening statements against Pakistan

Jana ji charn sparsh.

Not sizzling here anymore. Rains have come.

Main mor ki tarah jhoom raha hun road pe apni bike pe.

Jana ji charn sparsh.

Not sizzling here anymore. Rains have come.

Main mor ki tarah jhoom raha hun road pe apni bike pe.

:P mor ki tarha? apny apaon pe nazar na dalna phir

pakistan respond!??? when?? are you taking about your army cheif's bla bla bla???then sorry man, we generally ignore this kind of response.

not even your country declare mukthi bhahin's as terrorists. then why are you calling them terrorists now??

Did Indian government declare Bhindranwale as terrorist?

I have little interest in your excuses for why you lost half your country in '71.

1st of all east & west Pakistan had far distance with other & if someone has a neighbour like India then it must had happened ... India is worst neighbour this thing was realised in Pakistan after 71 ......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: did US showed pics of soldiers participating in abottabad?? and its dosen't matter what pic media shows unless and untill MoD or ArMY releases it....
Oo L Their presidential office reject ur chutya claim about the op inside their territory

Did Indian government declare Bhindranwale as terrorist?

he was a supporter of khalistan, which is a terrorist organisation. so he was a terrorist.
BTW mukthi bhahini was not a person. it is an organisation created only for fighting pakistan army's barbarism.

Why is it that Pakistanis are always least informed on facts and their news channels downright start lying to make their population feel good.

MoD has categorically stated no pictures have been released.
The picture given out by one media outlet has been clarified to be a file photo.

Yet Pakistanis, least educated, over excited and always incompetent.

What for us to be relaxed..???? We don't care such fcking operations ... Anyways operation fake or not but released pix are surely fake :lol:
BTW your PM restricted to his cabinet members releasing hate statements against Pakistan ;)

But your ministers reacted a lot to this faking operation such as pakistan is not Myanmar etc.

What, no cartoons to amuse your self.
You know, it's really pathetic how you people always run back to 1971 to salvage yourself, if this is your best shot , which no doubt the Indians will blabber for eternity, why not go back to 1947, when we ripped the State of Pakistan out of India and it's proving a thorn on Indian side hence the obsession so much that even in so called democracy, Pakistan bashing ensures a vote bank. Big as India is, your school of thoughts and vision doesn't allow you to look past your nose, try to come out of your shell, the world is moved on, whatever happened in 1947 and 1971, was before our lifetime, East and West Pakistan, separated by a thousand miles of enemy territory, what hopless situation to govern a country, now compare the situation in IOK, almost half a million troops with all the facilities and back up, can't contain a few hundred freedom fighters. Indeed we should all learn from our mistakes.

Cartoons, how old are you? Six.

I have seen you plenty of times brag about what happened in 2002 and 2008. So I only reply in kind, not actually, but what the likes of you understand.

Now, again, do something and then brag.

1st of all east & west Pakistan had far distance with other & if someone has a neighbour like India then it must had happened ... India is worst neighbour this thing was realised in Pakistan after 71 ......

Your avatar image suits you, just change the flag. As I told the other guy, take your excuses to someone who cares.

he was a supporter of khalistan, which is a terrorist organisation. so he was a terrorist.
BTW mukthi bhahini was not a person. it is an organisation created only for fighting pakistan army's barbarism.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if your government did not declare him terrorist then why you are calling him a terrorist? your logic as you applied in my case

Standard Pakistani line of thinking. Argue that it was fake but then say Pakistan is no Myanmar. Spend the last few months shouting from the roof tops that India is pretty much responsible for everything that is happening in Pakistan but then claim that India can't do anything w.r.t Pakistan.........and they actually think they are making sense...
There is something called common sense..First,yes we will question the credibility of operation bcz Myanmar is not accepting nor your govt provided any solid proof to prove it & opposition parties are also debunking your Bjp claims..we don't believe in fairy tailes..
• we responded to your minister Fake/Real claims of operation & yes we are not Myanmar it doesn't matter you carried out this operation inside Myanmar or not,still the Fact remains we are not Myanmar..
• Your Modi on many occasions said that we will carryout strikes inside Pakistan,so it was necessary to give a proper and straight forward answer..

Back
Top Bottom