What's new

Myanmar: Nine Chakmas and Hindus killed in the attacks by the Rohingya Salvation Army terrorists

This is the reason why Myanmar is cleaning there country from flith, first they attack other religions then claim Victims.
India will not interfere in internal matters of Myanmar but will are standing with them to protect their sovereignty as they are our friends and a strategic country for our north east, they are playing as our doors towards east Asia. So, BD should forget of starting a war with them.

Killing a Hindu is doing a Hindu a favour. A life where you drink urine and eat cow poo is no life. Hopefully you will return as a worm or a maggot. You will then have dignity

Sanghis from India defending genocidal regime of Myanmar.

Nothing surprising here.

Mynmar is another key ally of China like NK and Pakistan....So no one can really do anything to Myanmar unless China wish to....All the Islamic world can try as much they want to do, but at the end of the day China holds the key for Myanmar...So if you guys need to stop it, OIC should bring up this issue with China than anyone else.

Myanmar is using weapons provided by Pakistan to kill Rohigyas.

Guess money is more important than Ummah.

Now we all know who is killing the Hindus, not just there but all over the world. No need for wild guesses, it's pretty easy.
I would rather be dead than support Rohigya cause or any cause of muslim's anywhere in the world.

Myanmar is using weapons provided by Pakistan to kill Rohigyas.

Guess money is more important than Ummah.

Now we all know who is killing the Hindus, not just there but all over the world. No need for wild guesses, it's pretty easy.
I would rather be dead than support Rohigya cause or any cause of muslim's anywhere in the world.

Which weapons? Name each one. I want to know. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Filth like Hindu? Nah they are doing a poor job.

Killing a Hindu is doing a Hindu a favour. A life where you drink urine and eat cow poo is no life. Hopefully you will return as a worm or a maggot. You will then have dignity
Yes I am seeing the dignity of Muslims entering Hindu lands even after getting so much humiliation at the hands of hindus and requesting us to let then stay in hindu land in name of fuk humanity. Sorry but Muslims have no self respect. We do not want then here just get out from our land

Last edited:
Yes I am seeing the dignity of Muslims entering Hindu lands even after getting so much humiliation at the hands of hindus and requesting us to let then stay in hindu land in name of fuk humanity. Sorry but Muslims have no self respect. We do want then here just get out from our land

I thought muslims have started feeling insecure in India after evil Hindu became PM.

Wonder where that logic goes when these animals are begging for food from the same Hindu PM!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Mynmar is another key ally of China like NK and Pakistan....So no one can really do anything to Myanmar unless China wish to....All the Islamic world can try as much they want to do, but at the end of the day China holds the key for Myanmar...So if you guys need to stop it, OIC should bring up this issue with China than anyone else.

Even India is an ally of Myanmar. Myanmar is very important for India especially with regard to peace in North East and India's plans of look east policy. India plans to invest heavily in Myanmar for BIMSTEC connectivity. However, China is resented among Burmese and China - Myanmar border is hot. This is not the case with India - Myanmar relations. Both China and India are fighting for space in Myanmar. Both want to woo Myanmar. That is why you are not seeing any adverse comments from China and India with regard to Rohingaya. Anyway, you cannot put Myanmar with NK and Pakistan as an ally of China.

No surrender. I am not a Kashmiri pundit. :D
Lol the kasmiri mullahs are living under Hindu boots and we are fucking their big *** mullah women too.Atleast we didnt surrender like mullahs in Gujrat and Mumbai LOL and ofcourse the leaving the piglets who died in Peshwar.

Yes I am seeing the dignity of Muslims entering Hindu lands even after getting so much humiliation at the hands of hindus and requesting us to let then stay in hindu land in name of fuk humanity. Sorry but Muslims have no self respect. We do not want then here just get out from our land
Go drink some urine and rape someone. That's all you Hindus are good for. Muslims ruled India for a beta part of a thousand years. Best time in your history

I thought muslims have started feeling insecure in India after evil Hindu became PM.

Wonder where that logic goes when these animals are begging for food from the same Hindu PM!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
The British saved your a**** from the Muslims who ruled over India for at least 1000 years. Before British occupied India the Hindus were usually beggars ruled by the Mighty Muslim Lords. :super: And even after the British occupation they still remained beggars for another 100 years. :yay:

Hehe. Good one.

But there are exceptions.

In case of your race. There are hardly any expectations.

Lol the kasmiri mullahs are living under Hindu boots and we are fucking their big *** mullah women too.Atleast we didnt surrender like mullahs in Gujrat and Mumbai LOL and ofcourse the leaving the piglets who died in Peshwar.

Hindu boots. Those boots keep getting killed very now and then. So STFU.

And I can see hindus still whining about what happened centuries and decades ago. Afraid and pissing in pants that it would happen again to them. Muslims can go everywhere. It is a global religion. You are afraid about your existence even in your own country and keep telling each other on whatsapp groups that "hindu dharam khatrai main hai". :D

It will be a very big mistake by the rohingyas if they attack and kill non Muslim villages in Myanmar. If this is the case then Myanmar will portray this as another Islamic insurgency and will use brute force to destroy it.

Which weapons? Name each one. I want to know. I'll be waiting.

Lolzz by his very name, he highlights where his brains are. This is why filthy trolls and their call center filth can only post idiotic irrational statements.

Perhaps he should look at the suppliers list and find two very familiar names aka India and Israel. In fact India has looked to increase weapons supply on 2017 and Israel even provides training and agreed to increase it in 2015.

However unlike the filth, I don't blame the above countries. They are doing business and spreading their customer base and increasing it. China is a very heavy supplier as well. They are pragmatic countries.

In fact, I am not sure but I think apart from the JF17 deal, we don't many weapons deal with mayanmar.

China, India,Japan. Both koreas, Israel, Ukraine and Russia are their suppliers.

If filth had brains, they would be finding solutions to the miseries that plague their lives and not be here trying to escape them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom