What's new

Myanmar: Nine Chakmas and Hindus killed in the attacks by the Rohingya Salvation Army terrorists

you just need an excuse and rubbish propaganda for your islamophobe and justification. hindus stay back in myanmar enjoy your darmhic brotherhood and dont try to come to bd
Attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh

16editorial-inyt-master768.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/opinion/attacks-on-hindus-in-bangladesh.html?mcubz=3

Pakistan lost more than 15000 in the same period. Worse, a significant number to your fellow coreligionists.
#Momeens

India lost far more to Sikhs and Maoist communists. Add them to these 4500 plus and a lot of dharmic gandus have died till today with many more to come.

No. That was before he came to power.

In any case chai wala got a movie on him already.

Stop being abusive.

Not possible when your countrymen are defending a genocide.

The lad's just being himself. :D

Nah just treating you the way each and every one of you deserve to be.

India lost far more to Sikhs and Maoist communists. Add them to these 4500 plus and a lot of dharmic gandus have died till today with many more to come.
Not true. Number is around 13000. Inspite of India being much larger with a far greater population. And even counting from 1991. FAIL. :)

Nah just treating you the way each and every one of you deserve to be.
So you are not being yourself? :D
Who are you being then?

That's since the late 70s. Not 1991. Come on. You cant compare Pak casualties from 2001 and include Indian ones from 70s.
:disagree:

Then compare both from 70s.

In any case you won't see me whining about decline of Muslim population in Pakistan like you do about Hindu population in India. :lol:

Any you expect us to have sympathy for Rohingya and Palestein.. :laugh:

Nope. Never expected any sympathy from you. You are our enemies. Why I would expect sympathy from my enemies?

No. That is not what I ask for. I ask for your unconditional surrender. :D

No surrender. I am not a Kashmiri pundit. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom