What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This incident is not Myanmar gorvernement intention or deliberated act, I dont think China gonna make a drama out of it, only kid's mentality mean you hit me and i will hit you back. After few days everything will return to normal.

There have been four intrusion incidents, among which bombs were dropped in three of the incidents.
The crashed Mig-29 lies in about tweenty kms inside Chinese border. Unfortunately it looked like deliberate attempts.

There have been four intrusion incidents, among which bombs were dropped in three of the incidents.
The crashed Mig-29 lies in about tweenty kms inside Chinese border. Unfortunately it looked like deliberate attempts.

I suspect China may used some top secret EMP tatics to brought down the Myanmar Mig-29. Such a coincident, it crashed while inside China territories. If you ask China air defense missile to brought it down. That may sounds too aggressive and provoking a war.

A EMP jam and make it like a engine burnout and crashed sounds more possible.

We better make sure if it's a deliberate act or if it's just incompetent pilots crossing the boundary without even notice it, a bad judgement of this event might create a wound for both China and Myanmar for years to come, and both will be at the mercy of Indian and US, they're just waiting for this...I hope those Chinese military or geopolitical fans should realize this.

I suspect China may used some top secret EMP tatics to brought down the Myanmar Mig-29. Such a coincident, it crashed while inside China territories. If you ask China air defense missile to brought it down. That may sounds too aggressive and provoking a war.

A EMP jam and make it like a engine burnout and crashed sounds more possible.

The crash incident happened on Mar 12,while nobody was hurt by the bombs. There's no PLA installation in the neibourghhood besides a few armed border police.

You need no reason to shoot down an invading warplane in your own airspace!

The crash incident happened on Mar 12,while nobody was hurt by the bombs. There's no PLA installation in the neibourghhood besides a few armed border police.

You need no reason to shoot down an invading warplane in your own airspace!
Now it killed someone.

How do you know it's not their intention?You mean they just don't give a Fock to China and doesn't care about if they bombard China or not?
This incident is not Myanmar gorvernement intention or deliberated act, I dont think China gonna make a drama out of it, only kid's mentality mean you hit me and i will hit you back. After few days everything will return to normal.

How do you know it's not their intention?You mean they just don't give a Fock to China and doesn't care about if they bombard China or not?
The Burmese airforce use old Chinese air planes,it's no reason for them to attack China,because those junks can't stand in modern weapons.
I suspect the Burmese side already informed the Chinese side their actions,and China just close her eyes,let the Burmese army finish their job,however the battlefield is very close to the border,the Kokang rebels shamelessly put their military near the border,the Burmese airforce crossed the border because their airforce not well trained and their command system is muddledness
Anyway,the Kokang rebels should be finished in every sense,the Burmese side should apologize and pay damage to dead and wounded Chinese frontier people

03.13 China armed police and local ppl search for a crashed Myanmar Airforce fighter on mountains inside China territory

2-jpg.202512

what is their rifles? doesn't look like QBZ or AK type to me

what is their rifles? doesn't look like QBZ or AK type to me
7.62mm Type81 rifle, or 5.80mm Type03 rifle ... the photo unclear, i can't make sure which one.

7.62mm Type81
type81.jpg

5.80mm Type03
200712717515256027.jpg

Type56 <== Type81 <== Type87(no mass production) <== Type03
888.jpg

Last edited:

I said we need to be certain of the situation and dont be naive to fall into other's plots, Nation to nation affaire is not like kid to kid fight, we need time to really discern some hidden elements that is far beyond our immediate comprehension: this is like a crashed plane, you need time to analysis the black box before issue a verdict regarding the crash.

And don't get me wrong I didn't mean to be indifferent to our brother's death but we have to treate this incident with nation interest and not at individual emotion.

Last edited:
The Burmese airforce use old Chinese air planes,it's no reason for them to attack China,because those junks can't stand in modern weapons.
I suspect the Burmese side already informed the Chinese side their actions,and China just close her eyes,let the Burmese army finish their job,however the battlefield is very close to the border,the Kokang rebels shamelessly put their military near the border,the Burmese airforce crossed the border because their airforce not well trained and their command system is muddledness
Anyway,the Kokang rebels should be finished in every sense,the Burmese side should apologize and pay damage to dead and wounded Chinese frontier people

Burmese junta has so far said no word for apology.

Burmese junta has so far said no word for apology.
They promise will investigates and give an answer to Chinese side,we should wait for the result.Also we already warned them,this kind of border-cross thing shouldn't happen again,if happen,we will take action.

So you mean they just don't care about if they bombard China or not and didn't do much precaution to prevent it?

So you mean they just don't care about if they bombard China or not and didn't do much precaution to prevent it?
We already warned them,and I think this kind of things will not happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom