What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A message from Myanmar to China I guest, not to feed the rebel anymore. Their military junta seems to be in frustration against the rebel. I bet China will help the rebel, they will let the rebel comes freely but not Myanmar Army

A message from Myanmar to China I guest, not to feed the rebel anymore. Their military junta seems to be in frustration against the rebel. I bet China will help the rebel, they will let the rebel comes freely but not Myanmar Army

Nah, Myanmar don't issue an message with force knowing what is China and I don't think China has any interest to harbor the rebel at the expense China -Myanmar relation, if China really wants to help the rebel, we might as well arms them and help them to pin point the location of Myanmar army position with SAT photo.

What message ?

Don't say China support rebel forces ... if we really wanna do that, send 5,000x MANPADS to them first, and could provide more weapons(endless supply) better than local military force.

2_130228105926_1.jpg
20080525_8aee09d6a2d317ab0640waJRCMf8csL7.jpg

Last edited:
RIP
It was just 1 km intrusion but showed a gap in Chinese air defense system.

What message ?

Don't say China support rebel forces ... if we really wanna do that, send 5,000x MANPADS to them first, and could provide more weapons(endless supply) better than local military force.

Supporting the rebel fully will cause so much harm into Chinese Han ethnic there, so not really a good policy to make by your leaders, they know that already. But small support to make the rebel not being wiped out instantly is there to provide political weigh in case political solution is opened. Look at our case, Aceh province will not get Shariah Islam implemented there and full autonomy without their long military struggle. I think there still some kind of emotion hanging there among your leaders since the rebel is Chinese ethnic (Han), so China cannot act hard to the rebel, something that Myanmar leadership dont like.

But, I do agree that it is a very crazy act if it is really perfectly planned to send message, since China is very powerful now, but maybe they think that China will not do any harm to them since it is a small incident and many of Han Chinese are in Myanmar. Dont forget that they are not so isolated anymore nowadays, so it is really something that quite coincident to happen.

Maybe it is time for China to push political solution in Myanmar regarding their minorities problem. Not acting too soft anymore into Myanmar Junta.

Last edited:
Perhaps they went in too deep by accident? It appears that they were hunting Kokang rebels who may have bases inside Chinese territory.

Those MiG-29 SE's (given that my memory serves correct in regards to the variant) do not have A2G capabilities. At best, a small payload of unguided bombs and rockets. Why would they put it into such impractical use is questionable....unless of-course there were other.....'intentions'.

Supporting the rebel fully will cause so much harm into Chinese Han ethnic there, so not really a good policy to make by your leaders, they know that already. But small support to make the rebel not being wiped out instantly is there to provide political weigh in case political solution is opened. Look at our case, Aceh province will not get Shariah Islam implemented there and full autonomy without their long military struggle. I think there still some kind of emotion hanging there among your leaders since the rebel is Chinese ethnic (Han), so China cannot act hard to the rebel, something that Myanmar leadership dont like.

But, I do agree that it is a very crazy act if it is really perfectly planned to send message, since China is very powerful now, but maybe they think that China will not do any harm to them since it is a small incident and many of Han Chinese are in Myanmar. Dont forget that they are not so isolated anymore nowadays, so it is really something that quite coincident to happen.

Myanmar govt need to change their policy and mind. They have used force and troops to beat minorities for 60 years, the result tell us force can't solve the problem. They kill one minority for stupid reason, 100 will oppose govt, they kill 1 hundred, there will be 1 thousand. Remember that how Myanmar established country in the first place, those minority didn't belong to Burma or Burma didn't fully control those minority in the history. It's British empire who annexed and combined them together. wikipedia Panglong agreement, how the minority agreed to join and establish Myanmar in 1940's.

Myanmar govt can't use the powerful former British empire measures to manage those minority. Those minority won't listen to them or accept it. I think we have make lots of similar analysis in former thread. Myanmar govt have to give equal rights to every minority and treat them as citizen. For example, the Singapore govt treat every minority equally such as Tamils, Malay, Indonesian and British equal, they don't have such kind of rebel problems.

What message ?

Don't say China support rebel forces ...

Well, perhaps not (at least on the government side). However, if those Kokang rebels do operate on Chinese territory, then that could be problematic. Myanmar still has many ethnic conflicts. It's the first time I've heard of Kokangs.

There may be Indian provocation. Burmese are becoming too friendly with India. This shows how vulnurable is China. Chinese are disgrace by not handling their ethnic kachin issue more pragmatically and now attack deep inside chinese territory. BTW burmese once attacked inside BD too @iajdani
There may be Indian provocation. Burmese are becoming too friendly with India. This shows how vulnurable is China. Chinese are disgrace by not handling their ethnic kachin issue more pragmatically and now attack deep inside chinese territory. BTW burmese once attacked inside BD too @iajdani

What ?:blink:
What is India in there?
Dude this was a shameless cheerleading .Have some self respect.

A clear violation of Chinese air space and territorial sovereignty. I'm surprised they (China) haven't reacted sternly against the Burmese Air Force.

I agree. They bombed deep into Chinese territory, near a major city region. If that is not a clear provocation, i don't know what is. Implement a no fly zone of foreign fighters near Chinese civilian centers, and shoot down any aircraft that won't respond to this ADIZ.

Chinese has some real patience .
IF this was US they would have already shootdown that aircraft .

What Burma do, is Gone too Far.
Burma has Crossed the line. :hitwall:

Really Deep Condolences for the Victim and All Chinese Brother in This Forum. :(

I am strongly Support Chinese Government Whatever "Action" he takes to 'little' Burma.

But, Personally.
I Hope Chinese Government take Tit-For-Tat Action to Little Burma.
Like Counter-Attack to That MIG-29 Homebase. So, Little Burma will not Bomb any People in Chinese Soil Again. :china:
China don't need to Wage War with Burma, China just need 1 'Raid' to Burma Air Force Homebase.
To Give 'Lesson' to other Country, who Wants to play with China.

With 1 Raid, the Negative Impact for Chinese Economy will be Minimal.
But, that Give a Big Lesson to Little Burma.

Let's see the difference between 'Short' Russian-Georgian 2008 War with 'Long' Donbass 2014 War.
In 2008 War, The Negative Impact for Russia is "Minimal".

Well, perhaps not (at least on the government side). However, if those Kokang rebels do operate on Chinese territory, then that could be problematic. Myanmar still has many ethnic conflicts. It's the first time I've heard of Kokangs.

FYI, Kokangs are han Chinese who are not recognized by Burma as legal citizens (No Burmese IDs).

What Burma do, is Gone too Far.
Burma has Crossed the line. :hitwall:

Really Deep Condolences for the Victim and All Chinese Brother in This Forum. :(

I am strongly Support Chinese Government Whatever "Action" he takes to 'little' Burma.

But, Personally.
I Hope Chinese Government take Tit-For-Tat Action to Little Burma.
Like Counter-Attack to That MIG-29 Homebase. So, Little Burma will not Bomb any People in Chinese Soil Again. :china:
China don't need to Wage War with Burma, China just need 1 'Raid' to Burma Air Force Homebase.
To Give 'Lesson' to other Country, who Wants to play with China.

With 1 Raid, the Negative Impact for Chinese Economy will be Minimal.
But, that Give a Big Lesson to Little Burma.

Let's see the difference between 'Short' Russian-Georgian 2008 War with 'Long' Donbass 2014 War.
In 2008 War, The Negative Impact for Russia is "Minimal".

Relax, man. China and Myanmar in govt level and citizen level still keep close communication. Now we need to make clear why the Myanmar army is out of control. It seems Myanmar govt can't control the army at the moment.

Maybe it is time for China to push political solution in Myanmar regarding their minorities problem. Not acting too soft anymore into Myanmar Junta.
Myanmar Airforce's 100x aircrafts ... except few Mig-29s, most r China J-7, K-8, Q-5, Y-8 planes etc ... in 1990s Chinese helped them to build their Airforce and provide trainning. Chinese clearly know about them, they also understand us ... such incident is so sad for both relationships ... anyways the truth is their fighter crossing the border & killed 5x Chinese citizens, we request for national apology from Myanmar government & relevant personnels must get punishment.

For PLA Army, we need set our Radars & HQ-12,HQ-16,HQ-9 SAMs near Myanmar-China border to avoid such incident happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom