What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Taiwan still claim part of Burma as Chinese? Don't know if the PRC still does.

Here is the map published in 1960.It shows northwest of Myammar today were Chinese territory.But later China gave up that land.
201503170258006ae.jpeg

This is today's map.
2013043016005887.jpg

Doesn't Taiwan still claim part of Burma as Chinese? Don't know if the PRC still does.

I have two queries:

When UK empire collapsed, British gave British-India to Indian and Pakistani, Burma to Burmese, Malaysia to Malay and Singaporean, why didn't give China's territory back to China?
UK empire in 19th century helped India occupy vast territory from Nepal, Bhutan, China; helped Burma occupy vast land from China and Thailand, has the Indians and Burmese ever expressed their thanks to British after independence?

I have two queries:

When UK empire collapsed, British gave British-India to Indian and Pakistani, Burma to Burmese, Malaysia to Malay and Singaporean, why didn't give China's territory back to China?
UK empire in 19th century helped India occupy vast territory from Nepal, Bhutan, China; helped Burma occupy vast land from China and Thailand, has the Indians and Burmese ever expressed their thanks to British after independence?
Because we didn't have good relations with China

If you want to complain PLAAF, please point fingers @PLAAF.

Obviously it's not their responsibility. The military can only take any actions to obey the command. Obviously they didn't get the order to shoot down foreign fighters.
Okay , It is not soldier's fault.

SO the GOV suck.

Okay , It is not soldier's fault.

SO the GOV suck.

It's the Myanmar govt sucks. It has past 60 years, they still can't manage the whole country well. They still can't convince the minorities to be loyal to the country.

Cold War fears.

Cold war is USSR and US's games. And UK empire gave back those territory to their owners before Cold War.

That's why no country want fightings happen next to their borderline.

You may never known what the aerobomb holes are.
Likely it's land artillery that make the hole.

rlq1408095951.jpg
U might never know different 100kg/250kg/500kg/1000kg etc aerobombs can make different size holes in different kinds of lands.

bombschart.jpg

17307899755605723199_11n.jpg

W020130121598734465818.jpg

Last edited:
Don't tell me, the aebomb could make a hole at the same size as itself only.
Which aerobomb size is the length:3m and width:1m, do u know ?
a044ad3459.jpg

000012j35nw95701v7va55.jpg

000012y9z979msjjts296n.jpg

000016sinii8z405crllrl.jpg

Last edited:
Base on VN news, Myanmar also deploy forces to the border to counter China's invasion .

Which aerobomb size is the length:3m and width:1m, do u know ?

I means the aero bomb would make a deeper and wider crater.

This made by land artillery.
Wig_in_the_crater2.jpg

I means the aero bomb would make a deeper and wider crater.

This made by land artillery.
Wig_in_the_crater2.jpg
Here is a aerobomb & crater list, on clay、soft soil、pan soil、gravel soil have different sizes. What u showed here, just r crater on soft soil.

Datasheet scaned from a Chinese military book, sorry only Chinese 凑合着看看!
000016sinii8z405crllrl-jpg.203458

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom