What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is the 1st nation in human history to shoot down the aircraft (TaiWan's U-2 spy plane) by surface-to-air anti-aircraft missile (SAM-2) in 1962.

Pls google ... R u satisfied with my answer ? :lol:

View attachment 203268

No. definitely you don't fully understand my query.

LOL ... u should ask a PLAAF officer, not me. Trust me, u won't get ur answer.
1960 U-2 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't care much about the first time of human history, but there's an incident in 1960.
Anyway, shot down a single unarmed spy airplane under electronic jam - free environment, isn't in my focus.

Early versions of the U-2 were involved in several events through the Cold War, being flown over the Soviet Union, China,Vietnam, and Cuba. In 1960 Gary Powers was shot down in a CIA U-2A over the Soviet Union by a surface-to-air missile. Another U-2, piloted by Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr., was lost in a similar fashion in the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

I always say that Chairman Mao is smart coz he supported VN to kick out the US while Mr. Deng is a disaster coz he bowed down to JP-US in 1979 and attacked VN .

So now, one more exit door for China is closed. US has a good reason to come back to ASEAN region , they soon will set up the pro-US govt. in Myanmar and will keep harassing China in the border to weaken China's power.

China soon will end up in chaos and 'umbrella' revolt spreading every where. :pop:

I always say that Chairman Mao is smart coz he supported VN to kick out the US while Mr. Deng is a disaster coz he bowed down to JP-US in 1979 and attacked VN .

So now, one more exit door for China is closed. US has a good reason to come back to ASEAN region , they soon will set up the pro-US govt. in Myanmar and will keep harassing China in the border to weaken China's power.

China soon will end up in chaos and 'umbrella' revolt spreading every where. :pop:
LOL ... Mao gave Revolution to Chinese, Deng gave World N.o2 to China. Just Take Care ! U.S come back to ASEAN region, they might set up a pro-US govt like ROV in South Vietnam again. :pop:

What you want from China in your inner conflict?You want the current militia governemnt or Ang Sang Su Kyi? Why send fighter killed Chinese civillians?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose.

If you were a boy and a girl and not two countries, I would say just hurry up and kiss so you can resolve your sexual chemistry.

China won't certainly be deterred from its policy of cooperation and respect for national sovereignty of its neighbors. At least, all the statements from the highest offices suggest that this is the present policy of China.

First ever news report from the sight hit by the stray bomb:

Reporter permitted to visit bombing-hit site - CCTV News - CCTV.com English

Yeah, we are following a "no intervention" foreign policy until the clarification of the whole incident has shown us good reasons to do it otherwise

Last edited:
" Estimates vary of the number of civilians forced to flee their homes when the fighting started two weeks ago. Some reports pegged the number of residents who escaped to China at 30,000. But according to a local Laukkai Township MP, more than 40,000 refugees from Kokang have set up temporary shelters in the Myanmar-China border. Meanwhile, The Myanmar Times was able to interview ethnic Han Chinese refugees who claimed that at least 100,000 people had fled Myanmar to escape the fighting.

Among those who were displaced by the clashes were teachers of Kokang. A middle-school teacher was able to share her ordeal with the Eleven media group: “We had to walk for 12 hours to the border region. We met Kokang rebels near Tharmannaw. They seized motorcycles and our mobile phones. We were transported to the border.”

The Irrawaddy also narrated the story of Naing Oo, a refugee worker from Pegu Division: “We had to sell some of our belongings to make some money. Some of us couldn’t even carry clothes or blankets, even though they are sick. We just want no war. Because of war, we lost our jobs, earning no money and instead having to run for our lives.” ..

More detail of the stories is told below

Refugee Crisis on Myanmar-China Border | The Diplomat

Looks like the aerobomb hole, length: 3m & depth: 1m

bombhole1.jpg
bombhole2.jpg
bombhole3.jpg
bombhole4.jpg
bombhole5.jpg

Myanmar does not have high tech plane.
It is very hard to attack land target precisely .
On the other hand , Myanmar and China do not have obvious border like river .
It is hard to recognize the border in forest .

And the PLAAF suck ! They should deploy Anti-air missile and patrol the border before this accident happens .

Myanmar does not have high tech plane.
It is very hard to attack land target precisely .
On the other hand , Myanmar and China do not have obvious border like river .
It is hard to recognize the border in forest .

And the PLAAF suck ! They should deploy Anti-air missile and patrol the border before this accident happens .

PLAAF can't recognize the border precisely as well, there is no obvious border like river.

PLAAF can't recognize the border precisely as well, there is no obvious border like river.
No matter what . Foregin AF bombed China land and killed 4 people . It is the responsibility of PLAAF to defend our territory . The war in Myanmar has started for so long time . And PLA does nothing until our people were killed.

No matter what . Foregin AF bombed China land and killed 4 people . It is the responsibility of PLAAF to defend our territory . The war in Myanmar has started for so long time . And PLA does nothing until our people were killed.

If you want to complain PLAAF, please point fingers @PLAAF.

Obviously it's not their responsibility. The military can only take any actions to obey the command. Obviously they didn't get the order to shoot down foreign fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom