What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

If some Pakistan members have their way :

India should not spend on space for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on Afghanistan for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on Myanmar for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on defence for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on anything for the reason that we have millions of poor.

The way to reduce poverty is not by dolling out free goodies but by teaching people how to fish and make money for themselves!
The way to deal with poverty is to increase literacy, improve public distribution system, contain corruption, utilise funds allocated to each constituency, improve roads, rail network, provide basic health facilities, internet and telephony connectivity.

its a matter for indian govt if they wish to make a loan to another country after all they are competing with china soon to be super power not an incredibly easy task

I feel sorry for our neighbor ... one is donating other is begging at each platform possible.

china is a super power?????

says who???
oh pakistanis!!!!
and why so;)[
COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

we like challenge

but why is pakistan competing with afghan (as the new epicenter for terrorism)?????
you like it or not but its a fact .... you can make your self happy by denying the reality ..... its your right to live in your own dream land but whole world accepts this ..... you need a chill pill dude
and you did not give any answer to my post that what is the point of given aid to others while your own people are hungry ?

china is a super power?????

says who???
oh pakistanis!!!!
and why so;)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

we like challenge

but why is pakistan competing with afghan (as the new epicenter for terrorism)?????

you are off topic we are not talking about pakistan. Giving money does not help. Its jsut a way of colonising and influencing why try to compete with china when you have no chance

Firstly read my posts and stop being so acute and selective. I have an opinion and i stick with it. Before making comments read the sequence of posts.
Secondly you are quite right this is about India being Incredible and coming onto PDF and discussing how brilliant you are in giving aid to third parties. If you come on here to discuss then expect others to comment. If you want others to come on and saw "wow India you are incredibly India " then you come to the wrong place!!
Pakistan has great amount of poverty and corruption but to discuss that on here would be off topic.

Pakistan has great amount of poverty and corruption but to discuss that on here would be off topic.

but pakistanis don't ever discuss about this in detail but derive great fun to ridicule our misfortune!!!!

how come there are threads about Indian poverty in this DF?????

If some Pakistan members have their way :

India should not spend on space for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on Afghanistan for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on Myanmar for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on defence for the reason that we have millions of poor.
India should not spend on anything for the reason that we have millions of poor.

The way to reduce poverty is not by dolling out free goodies but by teaching people how to fish and make money for themselves!
The way to deal with poverty is to increase literacy, improve public distribution system, contain corruption, utilise funds allocated to each constituency, improve roads, rail network, provide basic health facilities, internet and telephony connectivity.

I agree. Thats where Pakistan has fallen badly down. By the leaders being so corrupt and continiously accepting aid and pocketing themselves rather than spending it on infrastructure.

you are off topic we are not talking about pakistan. Giving money does not help. Its jsut a way of colonising and influencing why try to compete with china when you have no chance

see you guys have been subjected for a long time to that don't brush everyone with that same brush!!!!

i think Indian Govt must feed its poor people then if they have enough money left then go to give aid to others.....
there is no good if your own people are suffering from hunger and due to poverty they are selling their kids...
You are not superpower like USA or China and dont dream of that unless you will be able to feed your people

herp derp!

This

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/36464-pak-investment-afghanistan-hits-500-million.html

And then this

U.N. requests $357 million for flood-hit Pakistan - AlertNet

Save us your sanctimonious drama shama fellas. Also read post #31 :wave:

but pakistanis don't ever discuss about this in detail but derive great fun to ridicule our misfortune!!!!

how come there are threads about Indian poverty in this DF?????

why do indians come on pdf? you obsessed with pakistan and want to be pakistani?

Money for Myanmar goes for tackling Maoist terror havens.Money for Bangladesh goes for tackling the same.Anybody who doesn't see this doesn't know squat about India.

I agree. Thats where Pakistan has fallen badly down. By the leaders being so corrupt and continiously accepting aid and pocketing themselves rather than spending it on infrastructure.

of which your military spends a great fortune instaed of addressing the needs of poverty, infrastructure and education

you like it or not but its a fact .... you can make your self happy by denying the reality ..... its your right to live in your own dream land but whole world accepts this ..... you need a chill pill dude
and you did not give any answer to my post that what is the point of given aid to others while your own people are hungry ?
are you dumb or what ??

This is on credit not aid .. read it properly.

One more thing.. isn't US giving aids to pakistan after having finacial troubles ??:chilli:

see you guys have been subjected for a long time to that don't brush everyone with that same brush!!!!

in its present format india has only existed since 47. Prior to that brits ruled hindus, prior to that muslims, and before that there was a few disparate regions not joined. In due course 34 countries should form out of india

Back
Top Bottom