What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

Think of these aid as investment. You can't use every dime you have to feed people. Cause what happens once you have eaten through all your money, where is more money going to come from?

Common sense is not so common these days eh :undecided:

Young man i am commending India and asking whether the 800 million starving people should not be given priority. No need to gel upset and twaddle. Please stop being off topic by mentioning terrorism and jihad as THAT is trolling and wrong. :azn:

What is the point of debating when you are pulling numbers out of your behind ?

800 million starving ? BS.

Pakistan is the FS not India .

Thank you for the sane response. I find it remarkable how low 1 or 2 of you guys can stoop so low as to bring things like terrorism etc up but i guess thats just people that like to troll. If you care to look at my posts in general i dont troll. I have a love for India and why would i not want the country where my parents were born to do well?
All i was pointing out that if India had an excess of funds then i would spend it on internal affairs. I would be selfish and look after number 1 and that would be my own people. Please explain why i am trolling? Am i not allowed to have an opinion on PDF?
I dont like hearing or seeing constant news of poverty etc and hope and pray that ALL nations including Pakistan reduce poverty levels asap.
One or two of you have already made your minds up that im trolling - thats ok i dont mind. You have asked me to name sources so i will.

'India has the highest number of hungry people'

The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : To the hungry, god is bread

I dont post these with any pride - only because you have asked my sources so i have put them up.
I can also put twice as many about Pakistan and am aware of the poverty situation over their. Im only putting these up because i believe Indias priority should be to reduce these figures - thats my opinion. If you dont agree then thats fine but dont try shutting me up or asking me not to comment coz this is PDF and i love being on here and sharing my opinion.
Thanks

don't troll as usual... First of all your facts are incorrect and please try to live with it... who care what you love or care !!!

Facts of the matter it is always better to have cordial relationship with neighbor and providing aids to them for developmental process. India has 37 % people below poverty line so don't make the figure to satisfy your ego.

Damm we also gave pakistan 25 Mn USD during floods.

atleast we are giving money for development projects unlike some countries who export terrorism.

Think of these aid as an investment. You can't have every dime you have to feed people. Cause what happens once you have eaten through all your money, where is more money going to come from?

Common sense is not so common these days eh :undecided:

Please stop derailing this thread by talking sense.We won't have any of it...heheh

Thank you for the sane response. I find it remarkable how low 1 or 2 of you guys can stoop so low as to bring things like terrorism etc up but i guess thats just people that like to troll. If you care to look at my posts in general i dont troll. I have a love for India and why would i not want the country where my parents were born to do well?
All i was pointing out that if India had an excess of funds then i would spend it on internal affairs. I would be selfish and look after number 1 and that would be my own people. Please explain why i am trolling? Am i not allowed to have an opinion on PDF?
I dont like hearing or seeing constant news of poverty etc and hope and pray that ALL nations including Pakistan reduce poverty levels asap.
One or two of you have already made your minds up that im trolling - thats ok i dont mind. You have asked me to name sources so i will.

I dont post these with any pride - only because you have asked my sources so i have put them up.
I can also put twice as many about Pakistan and am aware of the poverty situation over their. Im only putting these up because i believe Indias priority should be to reduce these figures - thats my opinion. If you dont agree then thats fine but dont try shutting me up or asking me not to comment coz this is PDF and i love being on here and sharing my opinion.
Thanks

The link you have posted contradicts itself , forst it says india has 850 million startving then it says it has 100 million people who cant get food .

The 2nd number is much more believable .

Yes indeed India must be commended in assisting its neighbors. They are showing how generous you Indians are. Quite incredible.
One has to wonder when a country that has more than the whole of Africa living below the poverty line and not being able to feed themselves is doing assisting other nations? Maybe one should do as survey of what and how the 800 million starving feel about this remarkable decision?
with all deu respects to you & your country this thread was about : Myanmar not poverty in india & 800 million starving ever hard of glass houses :cheesy: ? SIR you are really great:hitwall::blah:

It is crucial that we develop stronger ties with the Burmese. Having a 1,000+ Km border with them, we can have such a win win situation. Even if Burma is not our 100% ally, it would be an achievement to make it a neutral friend with whom trade prospers and anti-India gun-totting lunatic wannabe-terrorist "rebels" are hunted down. Another country who'd be a neighbor and a friend.

Good going! I pray that when Modi takes over, this relationship gets stronger with more concrete developments between the two countries.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Yes indeed India must be commended in assisting its neighbors. They are showing how generous you Indians are. Quite incredible.
One has to wonder when a country that has more than the whole of Africa living below the poverty line and not being able to feed themselves is doing assisting other nations? Maybe one should do as survey of what and how the 800 million starving feel about this remarkable decision?

Worry about the 110 million poverty ridden people in a country with 180 million in total. :lol:

i am happy with the policy of GOI to give aid to Myanmar.

development in Myanmar will help our NE too.

products from NE can find way in Myanmar

i am happy with the policy of GOI to give aid to Myanmar.

development in Myanmar will help our NE too.

products from NE can find way in Myanmar

More than monetary aid, I think it'd be better if we involve our engineers and companies to make the real stuff worth that amount. It would be best.

Thanks

what about pakistan sir??????

ohhh god why this people always want to troll... ohhhh almighty pakistani's you people are rich and strong so n so. if you can't help others just keep quite instead of commenting others.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Thanks
officer on special duty: you done your duty well. please take some rest.

More than monetary aid, I think it'd be better if we involve our engineers and companies to make the real stuff worth that amount. It would be best.

like we give education to African students?

like we give education to African students?

yes we do i am doing my research in a Famous Engineering university in chennai...
This year many students from africa are studying here...not exchange students but for full course...there is a girl in MBA from tanzania she is doing her MBA with regular students

That's odd. Doesn't Myanmar have a lot of resources? Is it due to economic sanctions from the West?

Back
Top Bottom