What's new

Myanmar largest Indian aid recipient after Afghanistan

your gov do not release the data about poverty in Pakistan. for last several years never conducted the survey. infact rigged the data to get more IMF funds. let them release the data then we will see. Pakistan's economy is already is on a dead bed... Stagflation is there no economic growth, double digit inflation (15 +) for fourth consecutive years :rofl:

India's national poverty rate is set at $0.5 a day, Pakistan's is set at the international rate. Btw, Pakistan has much better income distribution than India:

India: 36.8
Pakistan: 31.2

Human Development Report 2009

There is more unequal wealth distribution in India than in Pakistan.

Human Development Report 2009 - Gini index

These are the figures you need to look at when you are addressing poverty.

India's national poverty rate is set at $0.5 a day, Pakistan's is set at the international rate. Btw, Pakistan has much better income distribution than India:

The thread is about India, stick on the topic for once!

When did I say Pakistan is doing great on the poverty front? But it is doing better than India, which still has 56% of its people poor (645 million). Pakistan isn't need the UK to fund for its toilets like India does either, neither does it act like Incredible India.

Rich coming from a Pakistani who's whole country runs on foreign aid! :lol:

hey come on dude...let Pakistan to release some authentic data... almost all the data for past decade had been rigged to get the loans from IMF and world bank. we are waiting to get the result of poverty in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Pakistan Floods Appeal | British Red Cross

Poor response to Pakistan aid appeals frustrates charities - Asia, World - The Independent

UN, Pakistan Appeal for International Assistance for Flood Victims | Asia | English

lol bangali troll.. divide 1 billion $ for 180+ crore ppl.

Ur makin urself look like a clown.

Also take a look at the amount of AID shinning india takes from USA,UK,EU and UN.

hey come on dude...let Pakistan to release some authentic data... almost all the data for past decade had been rigged to get the loans from IMF and world bank. we are waiting to get the result of poverty in Pakistan

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Pakistan Floods Appeal | British Red Cross

Poor response to Pakistan aid appeals frustrates charities - Asia, World - The Independent

UN, Pakistan Appeal for International Assistance for Flood Victims | Asia | English

Funds for flood victims? really r u tht dumb?

lol bangali troll.. divide 1 billion $ for 180+ crore ppl.

Ur makin urself look like a clown.

Also take a look at the amount of AID shinning india takes from USA,UK,EU and UN.

I don't feel like replying to uneducated tribals. Atleast the urdu speaker(being politically correct to avoid the ban) had some ounce of grey matter in him.

I blame superkif for this thread getting like this.he first started the trolling with the poverty numbers which did not have any relation with this thread.

You need to back up your statement with facts.. "that Pakistan uses UN standard 2$ a day to define its absolute poverty line."..because that would make your poverty figures in range of 70-80% instead of present 43%.

Other than Gini figures from 3 yrs ago ..you also need to compare PPP based per-capita income

I think the highest receiver of DFID aid, the largest recipient of World Bank loans & grants, & the fifth largest recipient of ODA aid in the world shouldn't be talking about Pakistan.

India, largest recipient of World Bank loans - Rediff.com Business

British+Aid+to+India.gif

aid-2007-2008-world.gif

India receives the 5th highest amount of ODA aid in the world:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...rrow-100-billion-240-billion-2010-budget.html

I don't feel like replying to uneducated tribals. Atleast the urdu speaker(being politically correct to avoid the ban) had some ounce of grey matter in him.

Lol.. im more educated than a drunk poster who claims tht 1 billion $ runs a country of 180 crores.

I think the highest receiver of DFID aid, the largest recipient of World Bank loans & grants, & the fifth largest recipient of ODA aid in the world shouldn't be talking about Pakistan.

India, largest recipient of World Bank loans - Rediff.com Business

British+Aid+to+India.gif

aid-2007-2008-world.gif

India receives the 5th highest amount of ODA aid in the world:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...rrow-100-billion-240-billion-2010-budget.html

I was wrong when I said you have some grey matter in you, I forgot you're 2nd gen Urdu speaker. The keyword is aid per capita genius.

Also you can't seem to differentiate between aid and loan. We pay the loan back with interest.

Back
Top Bottom