What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

For France politics is politics and business is business... They have always supplied to both parties how ever the Russian deal is the one that is causing some doubts but one can see it is not going to be a problem as soon the Russians will be getting what they have ordered...

Same is the thinking of the Iranians... Though as a Pakistani I would love to see JF-17's sold...
i agree with your statement but to an extent . an example being irons commercial aviation industry. i know for a fact Iran and Boeing are doing business and once the embargo is lifted then they will make an order from Boeing and sukhoi . Qatar and Egypt will not like it as they will have comparable systems. you need to think logic and common sense the su35 and j10b is there best bet and the jf17 more on the low end/multi-role

First lets decide if its Sri Lanka or Myanmar...
i will tell you right know it's Myanmar

jf17.png

Why India attack Bangladesh? With no border disputes and all? Insane logic.

Mate that insane logic was presented by the member I was replying to... I was of the same view that why should India attack Bangladesh.. if you would have Cared to read last two lines of my post... there isn't even a single thing that reflected even a single bit of insanity... you should have checked the retrospect carefully

so,according to ur logic we mustnt hv army or navy either...!!bcoz they r vastly outnumbered in everything...!!!so,what??!!!we have a forces goal...many MRCA squadron will rise according to this plan...nd pls,stop draaging BD in everything...

Lol this was my first reply on pdf after 1 year and you are asking me to stop dragging Bangladesh in every thread... then let me tell you I by no means am obsessed with Bangladesh neither there is any reason for it... I don't know why you people have habit of not interprating things correctly... show me a single line where I said Bangladesh has no right to develop military... in fact my reply was to your exaggeration where you said we can handle India... first you do chest thumping and then you blame others for stating facts...

You know the answer to that. Basically JF-17 is a poor man's plane with substandard capabilities. Do you really think JF-17 will stand a chance against ROK or the JSDF forces or the USN for the matter? PLAAF is falling behind in squadrons as they cant replace their J-6's and J-7s fast enough with J-10s and J-11s, and they still don't want to induct JF-17. Basically china's enemies are not third world countries, and they don't want their pilots on a suicide mission.

And apart from Dunya news which also crapped on the past(some 3 years back) about Srilanka actually signed on the JF-17 for 6 jets!!, I dont see any other source which is verifying it independently. Other sources are just copy pasting from Dunya.
Ok, who let this guy of his leash?
you are talking complete rubbish. shut up. or do some research and then come back and start a debate.

Your posts is so filled with facts and arguments countering mine that I'm inclined to accept you now, blue moron.

Another lie peddled by PAF though its media mouth pieces. So many countries, Argentina, Egypt, Srilanka, Nigeria, PAF really has no shame. They are so desperate for a customer they are flooding propaganda and trying to feel good about themselves.
if you look at the flags you will notice I'm British. i am on the indian defence forum as well don't worry. calm down. i don't think they as desperate for an export order. i would think of it as helpful. as PAC is building jet for it self and an export order is just a bonus. besides from what i know there are a few countries getting ready for an order.

if i am a anti indian and pro Pakistan i will say, why is your HAL tejas taking so long to develop and commission? and long being 30 years. its so long that by the time it comes to be commissioned it will be obsolete. your own air force rejected it and is forced to buy them to avoid embarrassment and waste money in development them. just like the ajrun mbt's. they are useless in the thar desert. you see how it feels when you cr*p talk about a country it's not nice when you are one sided.

You know the answer to that. Basically JF-17 is a poor man's plane with substandard capabilities. Do you really think JF-17 will stand a chance against ROK or the JSDF forces or the USN for the matter? PLAAF is falling behind in squadrons as they cant replace their J-6's and J-7s fast enough with J-10s and J-11s, and they still don't want to induct JF-17. Basically china's enemies are not third world countries, and they don't want their pilots on a suicide mission.

And apart from Dunya news which also crapped on the past(some 3 years back) about Srilanka actually signed on the JF-17 for 6 jets!!, I dont see any other source which is verifying it independently. Other sources are just copy pasting from Dunya.

Hi,

So was the mig21---a poor man's plane that was found to be extremely potent---.

Kid---just like every indian----you can only talk clever without any substance-----. This time period that we are going thru is the time period of technology---your aircraft is just a conduit delivering that technology.

Any 4 and 4.5 generation aircraft may take out any other aircraft similar denomination or lower on a given day.

So yes with the coming blk 3---with aesa, off bore sight missile, sd10 b bvr capable missile anti radiation paint---irst jammers etc---yes it can take on anything that the west can launch against it other than the 5th generation aircraft---.

And if the iaf had a similar aircraft in operation---it would do the same----.

You cannot dissipate the function of a BULLET---its job is to kill---some at shorter distance---others at longer ranges---.

There are multiple sniper rifles in the military---the .50---.338----.308----5.56 mm and the Russian bores----. So---just because the .50 can shoot and kill at 4000 yards far beyond the capabilities of either the shooter or the optics---does it mean that the usage of other sniper rifles has diminished.

Next thing you need is an air force where majority of the aircraft are flying and not sitting in the shop for repairs---.

And the most important thing when you are neighbors and you have air bases right next to each other----you need aircraft that have a very short spool up time for their engine and be ready to fly instantly on demand in the shortest possible time----.

contd:-

I personally know of 12 countries interested in this aircraft---does it mean that a sale will be made---I don't know----.

When I worked as a salesman or a sales manager at a dealership----not everyone who came to the showroom bought a car---. When you go to buy an aircraft---it takes you 2 to 3 years to decide what you want---until and unless you are Egypt and you are pissed off at the U S for putting sanctions and you have Saudi Arabia help you and france gives you positive financing.

Talk about your own country----talk about the JACK OFF session of mmrca procurement---what fcking fraud that was----now how long did it take for your country to make a decision. 5 years now or what----and still not signed on the dotted line yet---and that also for an aircraft that has been in service for over 15 years now---an aircraft with a very well proven package---flight history and combat history.

Kid-----the sales version of the JF 17 is not even in service at this time---let me repeat it---the version of JF 17 that will be available to perspective buyers----it is not even available in an operational squadron strength yet---it is still being manufactured---some of them going thru flight tests before deployment.

That package has not been deployed yet---it is not available for test flight to any interesting parties at this time----.

My boy----the fact is---that as lame as our aircraft industry is---and as fckd up our country is---and as screwed up our association with china is----our ability to produce a fighter aircraft is better than your country any time of the day---even though it is patched up and put together---it still has our name stamp on part of production.

You cannot dissipate the function of a BULLET---its job is to kill---some at shorter distance---others at longer ranges---.

There are multiple sniper rifles in the military---the .50---.338----.308----5.56 mm and the Russian bores----. So---just because the .50 can shoot and kill at 4000 yards far beyond the capabilities of either the shooter or the optics---does it mean that the usage of other sniper rifles has diminished.
Bull's-eye shot.

Hi,

So was the mig21---a poor man's plane that was found to be extremely potent---.

Kid---just like every indian----you can only talk clever without any substance-----. This time period that we are going thru is the time period of technology---your aircraft is just a conduit delivering that technology.

Any 4 and 4.5 generation aircraft may take out any other aircraft similar denomination or lower on a given day.

So yes with the coming blk 3---with aesa, off bore sight missile, sd10 b bvr capable missile anti radiation paint---irst jammers etc---yes it can take on anything that the west can launch against it other than the 5th generation aircraft---.

And if the iaf had a similar aircraft in operation---it would do the same----.

Next thing you need is an air force where majority of the aircraft are flying and not sitting in the shop for repairs---.

And the most important thing when you are neighbors and you have air bases right next to each other----you need aircraft that have a very short spool up time for their engine and be ready to fly instantly on demand in the shortest possible time----.

contd:-

I personally know of 12 countries interested in this aircraft---does it mean that a sale will be made---I don't know----.

When I worked as a salesman or a sales manager at a dealership----not everyone who came to the showroom bought a car---. When you go to buy an aircraft---it takes you 2 to 3 years to decide what you want---until and unless you are Egypt and you are pissed off at the U S for putting sanctions and you have Saudi Arabia help you and france gives you positive financing.

Talk about your own country----talk about the JACK OFF session of mmrca procurement---what fcking fraud that was----now how long did it take for your country to make a decision. 5 years now or what----and still not signed on the dotted line yet---and that also for an aircraft that has been in service for over 15 years now---an aircraft with a very well proven package---flight history and combat history.

Kid-----the sales version of the JF 17 is not even in service at this time---let me repeat it---the version of JF 17 that will be available to perspective buyers----it is not even available in an operational squadron strength yet---it is still being manufactured---some of them going thru flight tests before deployment.

That package has not been deployed yet---it is not available for test flight to any interesting parties at this time----.

My boy----the fact is---that as lame as our aircraft industry is---and as fckd up our country is---and as screwed up our association with china is----our ability to produce a fighter aircraft is better than your country any time of the day---even though it is patched up and put together---it still has our name stamp on part of production.

Out of the barrel through the arse hole and out the mouth.Destroyed all in between. a mouthles and arseless mouth piece. OR NOTTTTT!!! Sir ! my respects

So the reason PAF was 'hiding' the buyer was this? Its selling its jets to muslim killers Burma! And then Pakistan Military claims to be the champion of 'muslims'. First they became American slaves and kill muslims, now they will help Myanmar.

The American Attorney General was right.. they'll sell their mothers if the price is right

Timeline Photos - Syed Muhammad Farid | Facebook

It would be very important as a starter inducing further sales which are much more important like srilanka and others. After initial step is taken for further sales and upgrades you can use political leverage to motivate them take precautions to stop internal violence. I dont think their internal problems are state sponsored.

The American Attorney General was right.. they'll sell their mothers if the price is right
Hi,

Like you US has sold its mother to jews ?

No, we havent reached that level. Talking about becoming American slaves. What are you doing in US? if you love your muslim brother so much ? Isn't US the same country that bombed muslims countries back to stone age?

Talking of which, your taxes have contributed to all of America's unjust wars on other nations Sovereignty, Especially three muslims States and counting. I see youre equally responsible in killing of Muslim brethren as Americans

Last edited:
Has there been any independent confirmation that Burma is really getting this aircraft? All we have is a report coming out of the Paris Air Show.

Back
Top Bottom