What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

View attachment 635259

I thought Myanmar has only Hwasong 6. When did you buy Hwasong 5 scud missiles? I have read similar news in another article too

@Tagaung @Aung Zaya

the thing about this is, we dont know whether it is true or not. we hear rumors here and there.

if you want to see our secret military facility,
go to google map satellite , search Pauk Myanmar, scroll left a little.
coordinates (21.496487, 94.360256)

there you will see a huge factory with tunnels, barrack style housing and heli pads.
According to our government, this is a fish sauce factory. :partay::partay:
you decide yourself what it is, for which I dont know what it is either.

Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 1.31.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-05-25 at 1.37.36 PM.png

photo: underground tunnel connecting two facilities.

the thing about this is, we dont know whether it is true or not. we hear rumors here and there.

if you want to see our secret military facility,
go to google map satellite , search Pauk Myanmar, scroll left a little.
coordinates (21.496487, 94.360256)

there you will see a huge factory with tunnels, barrack style housing and heli pads.
According to our government, this is a fish sauce factory. :partay::partay:
you decide yourself what it is, for which I dont know what it is either.

View attachment 635393 View attachment 635394
photo: underground tunnel connecting two facilities.
Guy. Dont need to reveal all these things. Let they think we are weak. And u should even delete this. Please.

Guy. Dont need to reveal all these things. Let they think we are weak. And u should even delete this. Please.
I never said you are weak. I follow military of Buddhist majority countries mostly Thailand and Myanmar. I got this in one website so wanted to show you that's it.

I never said you are weak. I follow military of Buddhist majority countries mostly Thailand and Myanmar. I got this in one website so wanted to show you that's it.
well. i dont mean u said. especially for bdshi. but what i mean is that dont need to flex in these things and it should not be. we dont want to see any obstacles in coming developments.

DI's whereabouts are open source tho.
But i agree with you brother. Somethings are best if we leave it like as it is.
I worry the future of our military concealment.
Many young fresh troops have little discipline regarding their social media habit.
Scary.

well. i dont mean u said. especially for bdshi. but what i mean is that dont need to flex in these things and it should not be. we dont want to see any obstacles in coming developments.
I think the Tatmadaw will publicly display any special weapon if they posses in the future. Its not like they will make BMs or WMD or hide it forever.

DI's whereabouts are open source tho.
But i agree with you brother. Somethings are best if we leave it like as it is.
I worry the future of our military concealment.
Many young fresh troops have little discipline regarding their social media habit.
Scary.
as u know, western top agencies like CIA already have precise data of everything we have. We dont need to care. သတင္းေတြ ပြ ျပီး သတင္းစာေတြမွာပါ ပါလာရင္ ပိုရွုပ္ကုန္မွာစိုးလို့. အစၥေရး တုန္းက လည္း အာ့အတိုင္းပဲေလ however, i am not military personnel.

I think the Tatmadaw will publicly display any special weapon if they posses in the future. Its not like they will make BMs or WMD or hide it forever.

i dont think showing the BMs wil do us any favor even if we have them. most cases, we might face economic sanction.
right now, we dont have economic sanction from the west, only military sanction.

. သတင္းေတြ ပြ ျပီး သတင္းစာေတြမွာပါ ပါလာရင္ ပိုရွုပ္ကုန္မွာစိုးလို့. အစၥေရး တုန္းက လည္း အာ့အတိုင္းပဲေလ

still haven't change to Unicode bro? :laugh:

font aside, i agree with you. we dont need unnecessary pressure.

Back
Top Bottom