What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

MAF is so much interested in buying the night capable attack hptr. A lot of negotiations are on going including Mi 28NE. MAF Mi 35P have already carried out hundreds of attack sorties in the North East with no single lost. And Mi 35P proved to be a fear factor. So MAF decided to buy more attack htrp.

But for the ground attack fighter, they are just thinking of phasing out A5 and replacing them. No negotiations yet. I hope they choose Su 25 over JH 7A.[emoji106]
Good bro..!! Currently upgrading programme of Mi-35P fleet undergoing and it will make our fleet to have night attack ability. 1 Mi-35P will send to Russia and 3 will do in local for this year. we can also easily get Su-25 with discount price as Russia will retire them in coming years.

so new comers would give us an edge if they are Su-25 and Mi-28 NE..

Brother in arms
F 22 , F14 and F 12
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

One more good news is that Myanmar Navy will receive SAM systems very soon. F 11, F 12 and F 14 will be rearmed with torpedos and SAMs by the end of this year.
Ohh. nice.!!! bro
as far as i know , it's MR-SAM and unexpected ones. i heard about this. but now it's comfirmed. thank u bro and licensed production of CH-3A UCAV is started and will produce up to 50.what do u think about this bro..?

Ohh. nice.!!! bro
as far as i know , it's MR-SAM and unexpected ones. i heard about this. but now it's comfirmed. thank u bro and licensed production of CH-3A UCAV is started and will produce up to 50.what do u think about this bro..?
For CH3A, as far as I am aware, 16 UAVs have been produced so far. And AR 1(HJ 10) (Chinese AGM 114 Hellfire) is also being produced under lincene from CASTC of China.

Hearing some news of a possible induction of Kestrel APC.
by Myanmar..? so it will be BTR-4 vs Kestrel.. probably army is thinking all the possible ways for new APC programme.
For CH3A, as far as I am aware, 16 UAVs have been produced so far. And AR 1(HJ 10) (Chinese AGM 114 Hellfire) is also being produced under lincene from CASTC of China.
oppps.. i dont heard about AR-1.. it's possible to give us ToT..?

Not ToT. Just assemble. AR 1 included in CH 3A project.
bro. so all parts imported from China..? whatever it's nice.. post more photos bro to survive this thread. in this forum , Myanmar members is just u and me..

Back
Top Bottom