What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

KS-1C with new Chassic miltruck ( local version of sino truck )
image.jpeg

SH-1 155mm SPH
image.jpeg

New IFV &Tanks for Myanmar
=======================

Production of BTR 3U has successfully ended after completion of 330 vehicles.

Altogether 7 mech inf regiments of BTR 3U were raised.

Now local production of BTR 4 has just started in 2016.

Total of 160 BTR 4 will be assembled here.

BTR 4 will use the Shkval turret systems as BTR 3U.

Myanmar is also in advanced negotiations with Russia to buy a new type of tank to replace the old Type 69 IIs.

Myanmar is interested in T 72B3 tanks as they are already using T 72S.

If the deal success, total of 104 tanks (2 regiments+trainging/reserve) will be inducted.

1599px-BTR-4E_in_Kyiv.jpg

T-72B3.jpg

@Aung Zaya

New IFV &Tanks for Myanmar
=======================

Production of BTR 3U has successfully ended after completion of 330 vehicles.

Altogether 7 mech inf regiments of BTR 3U were raised.

Now local production of BTR 4 has just started in 2016.

Total of 160 BTR 4 will be assembled here.

BTR 4 will use the Shkval turret systems as BTR 3U.

Myanmar is also in advanced negotiations with Russia to buy a new type of tank to replace the old Type 69 IIs.

Myanmar is interested in T 72B3 tanks as they are already using T 72S.

If the deal success, total of 104 tanks (2 regiments+trainging/reserve) will be inducted.

View attachment 391488

View attachment 391487

@Aung Zaya
BTR-4 is a better choice than BTR-3 in any way. but why T-72B3 bro..? we should go T-90 instead T-72 if we dont get special discount.. or it's better upgrading our ones to B3 standard..

BDs are talking about buying of 40+ J 10B.
In my eyes, J 10 is essentially a brother of F 16 except for the canard and delta wing.

And one more thing.

BD hasn't completely paid for 2 x Ming Class, Yak 130s and Type 56 corvettes.
They are saying that J 10B cost only $ 30 mln.
If true, extremely cheap.
1.2 bln for 40 aircraft is too cheap.
Our JF 17 Blk. 2 with complete weapon systems including C 802 AKGs, AAM and PGM, spare parts simulator and ground facilities cost almost $ 52 mln for each fighter.
Even the MAF upgrading of single MiG 29SE to MiG 29 UPG cost between 5 and 10 mln.
Are they buying aircraft without any weapons?
Will it be possible to buy 40 plus new aircrafts while their unpaid debt are huge?
Even in our ASEAN, no country cannot afford such a large number of aircrafts in a single contract.
It is also a crazy idea to buy such a large amount. It means when these aircraft are expired, they will have to replace another 40 aircraft in a single stroke.
Seems that they don't have proper roadmap for the AF enlargement programme.
I am not sure whether they are dreaming or planning.
It is not just pratical.
I won't be surprise, bare in mind their nature of boastfulness, if they buy 8 or 10 instead of 40.
What is your opinion?

Here is the photo of F 16 and J 10. You can compare.

main-qimg-c010a50ca2493e94e98255e44d56ddef-c.jpg

@Aung Zaya

In my eyes, J 10 is essentially a brother of F 16 except for the canard and delta wing.
J-10 is developed from J-9 which preceded the Israeli Lavi. bro

And one more thing.

Our JF 17 Blk. 2 with complete weapon systems including C 802 AKGs, AAM and PGM, spare parts simulator and ground facilities cost almost $ 52 mln for each fighter.
Even the MAF upgrading of single MiG 29SE to MiG 29 UPG cost between 5 and 10 mln.
Will it be possible to buy 40 plus new aircrafts while their unpaid debt are huge?
Even in our ASEAN, no country cannot afford such a large number of aircrafts in a single contract.
It is also a crazy idea to buy such a large amount. It means when these aircraft are expired, they will have to replace another 40 aircraft in a single stroke.
It is not just pratical.
I won't be surprise, bare in mind their nature of boastfulness, if they buy 8 or 10 instead of 40.
What is your opinion?

View attachment 391798

@Aung Zaya
actually 30m per unit is too low even if the weapon package is not included. even the cost of J-10A is nearly 30m in 2010. the cost of J-10B + weapon package + training + ground facilities + spare parts should not be less than 55m per unit. so the deal would be 2B dollar.

actually , all talking about their current weapon programme sourced from BDmilitary which bag million dollar every year by presenting both true and hoax adding some interesting stories.in my view, i dont expect so much that China will sell their backbone fighter in super cheap price tag while they can sell refubrished unused ming class for 200m. and dont forget the influence and response of India for this deal.so let wait and see what will happen. bro

And one more thing.

It is not just pratical.
What is your opinion?

View attachment 391798

@Aung Zaya
J10b will come in batches to BAF. The first batch is only 14 units .

Back
Top Bottom