What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

They're barking about Bangladesh, while using Bangladeshi bandwidth, look at how they import bandwidth from us because they don't afford a expanding their existing connect via more submarine cables.

We never import bd internet. Lol that is all delusions and propaganda made by ur media to cover their gov's mismanagement work resulting massive unused data (like ur power plan using only half of supply ). Ur so called def analysis defca recalled old half-truth news to motivate u guys. Lol instead bd, we made a deal with thailand.
This is current connectivity of internet cable to Myanmar which exclude bd.
IMG_20200718_085508.jpg

Lmao, your pathetic army is only good at killing unarmed people. Cant defeat rebels yet talk big.
As for Forces Goal 2030, at least we have money for that unlike your poor country.

this bd guys are thinking themselves like arab millionaires. every time they said, we 're fking rich. we have money. In fact, their gov are thinking to export them even to Africa countries. pity guys.

Bangladesh eyes Africa as Middle-East job markets shrink

A potential destination of farm workers overlooked for two years

Mir Mostafizur Rahaman | Published: July 15, 2020 09:35:10 | Updated: July 15, 2020 13:25:03

1594784110.jpg
Picture used for representation — Collected

Bangladesh has now decided to resume efforts to explore job markets in Africa against the backdrop of mass deportation of foreign workers from the Middle-East (ME) countries.

Earlier, a written proposal was submitted to the government two years back to start negotiation with the African countries that have serious labour shortage, especially in farming sector. But no significant step was taken in this regard during that time.

The basic idea of the proposal was to take lease of vast tracts of African farmlands, which has been unused due to labour shortage, and then employ Bangladeshi farmers there.

"The African governments concerned had shown interest in providing lands to the Bangladeshis through contract farming," Golam Masih, Bangladesh's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, who had forwarded the proposal, told the FE over phone on Tuesday.

"They had also agreed to provide 10-year visa to the Bangladeshi workers and their family members, who would be employed in those countries," he noted.

Presently about 4.5 million Bangladeshi workers are engaged in different sectors in the Middle-East.

But a significant part of them will have to return home, as the key employers, like - Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman, are going to reduce the number of their foreign employees by 70 per cent by 2025, experts said.

Mr Masih further said he forwarded a proposal on the prospect of employing about 4.0 million workers in Africa, after talking with the representatives of Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Tunisia and some other African countries in Riyadh.

Several meetings were held in the Prime Minister's Office and the Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) regarding the matter, but ultimately the proposal got put on the back burner.

It has become clear that thousands of Bangladeshis will lose their jobs in the Middle-East countries due to the change in their employment policies.

So, the government should start negotiating with the African countries, like - Sudan and Tunisia, without wasting any more time, he noted.

"When I was the Ambassador to Sudan, the then President of that country Mr Bashir had told me that Bangladesh should enter Sudan before the Pakistanis or Indians - the main competitors of the country in global job markets--do," he commented.

When contacted, Foreign Minister Dr A K Momen said Bangladesh is seriously exploring the possibilities of African job markets, especially in farming sector.

"We have asked our ambassadors in the countries concerned to start discussion over the issue."

In the wake of shrinking job markets abroad, the African countries can be a good option for Bangladeshis, he opined.

Bangladesh is fearing a 20 per cent fall in its remittance income, a key economic lifeline for the country.

Pointing to the dismal picture of the Saudi job market, Mr Masih said right at this moment about 80,000 Bangladeshis are waiting to return home, as they have no jobs.

Saudi Arabia alone has been employing about 2.2 million Bangladeshi workers who sent US$ 4.0 billion last year, and the country's total remittance earning reached $ 18.2 billion. Remittance earnings from the UAE and Kuwait was $ 2.4 billion and $ 1.3 billion respectively.

mirmostafiz@yahoo.com

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/...-as-middle-east-job-markets-shrink-1594784110

We never import bd internet. Lol that is all delusions and propaganda made by ur media to cover their gov's mismanagement work resulting massive unused data (like ur power plan using only half of supply ). Ur so called def analysis defca recalled old half-truth news to motivate u guys. Lol instead bd, we made a deal with thailand.
View attachment 651996

this bd guys are thinking themselves like arab millionaires. every time they said, we 're fking rich. we have money. In fact, their gov are thinking to export them even to Africa countries. pity guys.

Mir Mostafizur Rahaman | Published: July 15, 2020 09:35:10 | Updated: July 15, 2020 13:25:03

1594784110.jpg

Bangladesh has now decided to resume efforts to explore job markets in Africa against the backdrop of mass deportation of foreign workers from the Middle-East (ME) countries.

Earlier, a written proposal was submitted to the government two years back to start negotiation with the African countries that have serious labour shortage, especially in farming sector. But no significant step was taken in this regard during that time.

The basic idea of the proposal was to take lease of vast tracts of African farmlands, which has been unused due to labour shortage, and then employ Bangladeshi farmers there.

"The African governments concerned had shown interest in providing lands to the Bangladeshis through contract farming," Golam Masih, Bangladesh's Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, who had forwarded the proposal, told the FE over phone on Tuesday.

"They had also agreed to provide 10-year visa to the Bangladeshi workers and their family members, who would be employed in those countries," he noted.

Presently about 4.5 million Bangladeshi workers are engaged in different sectors in the Middle-East.

But a significant part of them will have to return home, as the key employers, like - Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Oman, are going to reduce the number of their foreign employees by 70 per cent by 2025, experts said.

Mr Masih further said he forwarded a proposal on the prospect of employing about 4.0 million workers in Africa, after talking with the representatives of Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Tunisia and some other African countries in Riyadh.

Several meetings were held in the Prime Minister's Office and the Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) regarding the matter, but ultimately the proposal got put on the back burner.

It has become clear that thousands of Bangladeshis will lose their jobs in the Middle-East countries due to the change in their employment policies.

So, the government should start negotiating with the African countries, like - Sudan and Tunisia, without wasting any more time, he noted.

"When I was the Ambassador to Sudan, the then President of that country Mr Bashir had told me that Bangladesh should enter Sudan before the Pakistanis or Indians - the main competitors of the country in global job markets--do," he commented.

When contacted, Foreign Minister Dr A K Momen said Bangladesh is seriously exploring the possibilities of African job markets, especially in farming sector.

"We have asked our ambassadors in the countries concerned to start discussion over the issue."

In the wake of shrinking job markets abroad, the African countries can be a good option for Bangladeshis, he opined.

Bangladesh is fearing a 20 per cent fall in its remittance income, a key economic lifeline for the country.

Pointing to the dismal picture of the Saudi job market, Mr Masih said right at this moment about 80,000 Bangladeshis are waiting to return home, as they have no jobs.

Saudi Arabia alone has been employing about 2.2 million Bangladeshi workers who sent US$ 4.0 billion last year, and the country's total remittance earning reached $ 18.2 billion. Remittance earnings from the UAE and Kuwait was $ 2.4 billion and $ 1.3 billion respectively.

mirmostafiz@yahoo.com

https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/...-as-middle-east-job-markets-shrink-1594784110

Is there an issue with working and making money in Africa ?

Or is it a shameful thing to work in Africa in your racist worldview, not surprised, think like this and you will stay at this level.

Our national budget is 62 billion USD, while your entire GDP is 66 billion USD, let that sink in.

Hopefully, that puts things into perspective, if you happen to be one of the Burmese who actually went to school and understands Economics but maybe you're like the others who don't, anyhow it doesn't matter.

I'm done here, don't ramble about Bangladesh, Myanmar page, discuss Myanmar not invasion fantasies.

@Bilal9 brother, it would be better if you enlightened these ones with some facts and put an end to their happy go lucky Burma stronk attitude.

Not to mention they can't afford a satellite yet.
lol the only reason we dont send satellite into space is we already have 2 satellites ( one partially and another one is wholly owned. ) which is enough for current situation. Do u know about Myanmar sat-2 which was lunched in 2019. ?if not, read this - :rofl:
http://asiatoday.com/pressrelease/myanmar-upgrades-it-communication-satellite-system

Let's not talk about healthcare, the Burmese junta is big on propaganda, they will open one clinic with state of the art infrastructure and then parade those pictures everywhere, nevermind that it's only such place built for the elites.

health care ??? u means like bd's state of art health care infrastructure which is issuing massive fake certificates for some takas. ( even for covid-19). yes. sad if u ask me.

Is there an issue with working and making money in Africa ?

Or is it a shameful thing to work in Africa in your racist worldview, not surprised, think like this and you will stay at this level.
lol dont bring ur narrow mind.please. if u are so rich and well-educated, why ur gov need to export ur guys to Africa as Farmers. ( now i have bold the word in case if u dont see ). in fact, it is so obvious, ur so-called big industries can not employed enough these so-called well-educated farmers.

lol the only reason we dont send satellite into space is we already have 2 satellites ( one partially and another one is wholly owned. ) which is enough for current situation. Do u know about Myanmar sat-2 which was lunched in 2019. ?if not, read this - :rofl:
http://asiatoday.com/pressrelease/myanmar-upgrades-it-communication-satellite-system

health care ??? u means like bd's state of art health care infrastructure which is issuing massive fake certificates for some takas. ( even for covid-19). yes. sad if u ask me.

lol dont bring ur narrow mind.please. if u are so rich and well-educated, why ur gov need to export ur guys to Africa as Farmers. ( now i have bold the word in case if u dont see ). in fact, it is so obvious, ur so-called big industries can not employed enough these so-called well-educated farmers.

Listen heroine, the plan is for Bangladeshi businessmen to buy land in Africa, built businesses and then fire Bangladeshi nationals, if you don't know the whole story then don't cry on here, like you've achieved something and stop sending yaba here.

Yeah, we have billionaires, millionaires and everything in between, while run your army by exporting yaba, a drug, be proud you're about to be North Korea but with no deterrence, if you get what I mean.

Per capita income of 1200 and a 66 billion dollar GDP for a country of 66 million, shows how capable and productive you lot are.

Don't tag me again, I'd rather talk to bar stool than you, open an economics textbook, learn something, then look up the values and cry.

I'm not going to derail this thread, anymore.

Got something constructive and meaningful to say, then open a new thread in members section.

Update : wrong data ? Who cares I overlooked a few dollars in your per capita income which is like 1250, sounds about right no ? Good. You know your place and your worth.

Now stay down.

And mind your language, this is an international forum not Burmese 'parliament', do not use cuss words, we know you had good upbringing.

Now go open up Myanmar air force Wikipedia and pleasure yourself.

That's all you can do, when there's nothing else to be proud of.

Last edited:
Our national budget is 62 billion USD, while your entire GDP is 66 billion USD, let that sink in.

Hopefully, that puts things into perspective, if you happen to be one of the Burmese who actually went to school and understands Economics but maybe you're like the others who don't, anyhow it doesn't matter.

I'm done here, don't ramble about Bangladesh, Myanmar page, discuss Myanmar not invasion fantasies.

@Bilal9 brother, it would be better if you enlightened these ones with some facts and put an end to their happy go lucky Burma stronk attitude.

we dont care. if u want to be done here or not. u urself come here and we dont invite u. so go dream about ur pure fantasy force goal 2030.

Listen heroine, the plan is for Bangladesh business to buy land in Africa, built businesses and then fire Bangladeshi nationals, if you don't know the whole story then don't cry on here, like you've achieved something and stop sending yaba here.

Per capita income of 1200 and a 66 billion dollar GDP for a country of 66 million, shows how capable and productive you lot are.

Don't tag me again, I'd rather talk to bar stool than you, open an economics textbook, learn something, then look up the values and cry.

Got something constructive and meaningful to say, then open a new thread in members section.

who tagged u ? absolutely not me. dont come with wrong data. at least u know how to google, right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 651996

1594784110.jpg

mirmostafiz@yahoo.com

Lmao, we are giving our poor people work to do, what about your great country, planning remain poor forever.

Listen heroine, the plan is for Bangladeshi businessmen to buy land in Africa, built businesses and then fire Bangladeshi nationals, if you don't know the whole story then don't cry on here, like you've achieved something and stop sending yaba here.

Yeah, we have billionaires, millionaires and everything in between, while run your army by exporting yaba, a drug, be proud you're about to be North Korea but with no deterrence, if you get what I mean.

You did the right thing.

Ultimately, Myanmar (whether the Tatmadaw fanboys and army underlings like to admit it or not), is an underdeveloped Pariah country far below even our standards of development, and explicitly sanctioned by most civilized countries at this time. The head of the Tatmadaw is persona non grata in most Western countries. Their govt. is complicit in illegal acts like ethnic cleansing, which is pretty backward and reprehensible, and completely not in keeping with international norms. The only reason the Chinese CCP folks are friends with their generals is the chance to exploit their oil resources. The Indians are happy selling them used junk Navy items, even worse than our Mings.

Just putting up North Korea style wide boulevard capitals (Nyipidaw) and a few showcase achievements does not hide the ramshackle state of their economy under the Tatmadaw, whose overspending on their armed forces is primary reason for their near-bankrupt economy.

Our economy is close to the size of the Thai economy, there is no reason we need to downgrade ourselves and compare our economy with theirs. It is a waste of time speaking with the inhabitants and propagandists of a Junta-controlled police state. Don't believe any of the pro-Tatmadaw BS they're pushing here (like 'UNleashing the full force of Tatmadaw power' against Bangladesh). Please - bring it on....:lol:

I know a few Myanmarese expats, they have shared the real state of Myanmar, and it is sad.

Even the buses in their streets are refurbished twenty year old Japanese buses. Case closed.

Maybe Burma should pump up its GDP through inflation like glorious BD stronk lol....

But you actually care about numbers of production of things that actually matter, rather than get stuck as 500/year for those for a decade lol: http://mizzima.com/article/car-production-increased-2019

Still unbelievable how little energy these BD folks consume (kind of thing you can't inflate) and their bureau-twits and awful corrupt elitists assert their GDP claim above that lmao (borrow more money yay!)... now one of the nutjobs is saying "Thailand level GDP" lmao....Thailand....a country that consumes 10 times the energy per capita than Bangladesh....

No surprise about the cringey hot-air derailment going on here now....after all its similar reality check vs their mathamagic dreaming lul. They hate getting called out....dream stronk must prevail.

These people with english schooling system....still earn what they do in english speaking developed countries for a reason. They're just plain dumb man....don't bother too much. Let them be and get back to discussing MM defense please.

And mind your language, this is an international forum not Burmese 'parliament', do not use cuss words, we know you had good upbringing.

so cuss words is not ok,but insult words are completely fine ? or do what u talk, dont what u do ? there are thousand of cuss+ insult words in ur bd forum. please clear it first.

I know a few Myanmarese expats, they have shared the real state of Myanmar, and it is sad.

Even the buses in their streets are refurbished twenty year old Japanese buses. Case closed.

i wont reply all ur delusions. it will be a waste of my time. lol

well. i know many bangladeshi expats who work in tower companies in Myanmar. i just want u to see their faces when they knew Myanmar gov did not extend their visa. They did not want to back so-called golden bangladesh and tell me about their difficulties of life in bd including about so-called ur world class urban transportation.

for buses, i am sure u dont even try to google before u talk like ur famous def pages. lol
almost all buses are replaced with new buses since 3 years ago. the remaining buses will phased out gradually.

70559178_758386141283637_3001707438643609600_n.jpg
download (1).jpg
46492203_2162699437094415_1951099794558550016_n-900x540.jpg
unnamed.jpg
images.jpg
71e88d65f606edda0fe59e26da693fcc25ca44bc.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so cuss words is not ok,but insult words are completely fine ? or do what u talk, dont what u do ? there are thousand of cuss+ insult words in ur bd forum. please clear it first.

well. i know many bangladeshi expats who work in tower companies in Myanmar. i just want u to see their faces when they knew Myanmar gov did not extend their visa. They did not want to back so-called golden bangladesh and tell me about their difficulties of life in bd including about so-called ur world class urban transportation.

for buses, i am sure u dont even try to google before u talk like ur famous def pages. lol
almost all buses are replaced with new buses since 3 years ago. the remaining buses will phased out gradually.

View attachment 652000 View attachment 652001 View attachment 652002 View attachment 652003 View attachment 652004 View attachment 652005

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/One-...-poverty,-on-less-than-US$-1-a-day-47428.html

Yes Golden Myanmar is richer than bangladesh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 652000 View attachment 652001 View attachment 652002 View attachment 652003 View attachment 652004 View attachment 652005

Look stay happy with your Chinese and 2nd hand refurb buses. How about YOU Google our transport and stay happy, OK? And don't bother posting them here which is off topic. Bus Services in Bangladesh (and the equipment with Volvo triple-axle and bi-level buses) is better than even most Indian situations, though that was never our benchmark.:lol:. Forget about even comparing with us. :lol:

I don't even have the taste to compare with your third rate situation.:disagree:

Just get one thing through your limited-a$$ neurons, okay? Our economy is five or six times bigger than that of yours. Let THAT seep in for a while. You need money (and training) to conduct wars and sustain them. Wearing sandals and having tattered uniforms is the first sign of your army's professionalism (or should I say - lack if it).

Let your Tatmadaw generals make their first amateur move. We will be waiting....

Look stay happy with your Chinese and 2nd hand refurb buses. How about YOU Google our transport and stay happy, OK? And don't bother posting them here which is off topic. Bus Services in Bangladesh (and the equipment with Volvo triple-axle and bi-level buses) is better than even most Indian situations, though that was never our benchmark.:lol:. Forget about even comparing with us. :lol:

I don't even have the taste to compare with your third rate situation.:disagree:

Just get one thing through your limited-a$$ neurons, okay? Our economy is five or six times bigger than that of yours. Let THAT seep in for a while. You need money (and training) to conduct wars and sustain them. Wearing sandals and having tattered uniforms is the first sign of your army's professionalism (or should I say - lack if it).

Let your Tatmadaw generals make their first amateur move. We will be waiting....
Both Myanmar and Bangladesh army are average army. Any fighting or brawl won't benefit either of the parties. At best it will benefit India and China.

Leave all the hatred and develop your economy and living standard now.

Oh boy the salt in this past few messages is enough to bake a fish in

Both Myanmar and Bangladesh army are average army. Any fighting or brawl won't benefit either of the parties. At best it will benefit India and China.

Leave all the hatred and develop your economy and living standard now.

also someone with common sense! Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom