What's new

Myanmar Conducts Surgical Strike in India - 5 reported killed

APPARENTLY it was jf17 looool...enjoy

Moral of the story: don’t talk smack or you’ll get smacked.

@Reashot Xigwin

What happened to your troll post and article? I though JF-17 of myanmar are grounded? Now it can even intrude into India side and not afraid of mighty Rafale and MKI and even give India a finger.

I told you that u post a troll comment and article and you even got the cheek to rebuke me. Now the action proves you are the troll. :enjoy:

JF-17 designed and made in China/Pakistan is great plane. No doubt.

JF-17s are paying off.
Didnt the Indian fools on PDF just said that all Myanmar JF - 17 indeed all Chinese made fighters have been grounded becos of defects ? Good that Myanmanese just come out with actions of bombing India just to refute Indians disgusting fake stories on Myanmar.

Abay gandoo phir chutiya India press dikha raha hai..

And what r u Indians doing after Myanmar smacked your asss ....oooooooo

View attachment 911190
Why are you collecting pictures of nude men? Plus sharing it on a defence forum ? Gross behaviour !!

What utter loser behaviour ? I pity the cousin who is forced to marry you one day!

@Reashot Xigwin

What happened to your troll post and article? I though JF-17 of myanmar are grounded? Now it can even intrude into India side and not afraid of mighty Rafale and MKI and even give India a finger.

I told you that u post a troll comment and article and you even got the cheek to rebuke me. Now the action proves you are the troll. :enjoy:

JF-17 designed and made in China/Pakistan is great plane. No doubt.

That was a Mig child. Did u confuse your jets?

oh ofcourse shri moohdhi ji can now send rafale to avenge this! the glorious dassault rafale which were duly missed in 2k19.

BUT this part of the world has plenty of clouds....hmmnnnn

54371859_605.jpg

The avengers have assembled. gooo gett em. pesky FC1.
Emergency supplies on the way to Indian airforce:-

1673674180007.jpeg

Rumours that JF-17s were employed because MiG-29s don't have PGM capabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom