What's new

Myanmar Conducts Surgical Strike in India - 5 reported killed

India getting pounded by Myanmar of all people is kinda hilarious. They need to Bash Myanmar in order to set the record straight

Funniest thing is indian media was claiming months ago that Myanmar grounded its fleet of JF17s due to structural issues. I guess Myanmar wanted to teach Baniya a lesson :D

Pakys plz take note and learn from poor countries such as Myanmar or Ethiopia how to have self respect. I am still waiting for air strikes to target TTP/BLA terrorist in Afghanistan and India!

Funniest thing is indian media was claiming months ago that Myanmar grounded its fleet of JF17s due to structural issues. I guess Myanmar wanted to teach Baniya a lesson :D
Bollywood vs reality. Very stark difference.

Last edited:
Details unclear at the moment. Myanmar was bombing rebel camps at/across the Indian border and Indian villagers say two bombs landed inside India (video included)

India's military capability has fallen so low even Myanmar is attacking them. Just need Nepal to attack India to add to the insult.

Looks like the Burmese pilots are putting into action the lessons they have kearnt from their Pak instructors.....

Understanding the Principles of MOU between Myanmar And India

Before stupid comments sour the Relationship between Myanmar and India, let me explain the diplomatic relationship between the two nations.

After the surgical strike conducted by India to eliminate the Indian Rebel Group (NSCN-K), the two nations understood that these armed insurgents are cross-border organizations and will need to cooperate more in order to combat these groups. A cooperation-framed work has been formed in order to combat these cross-border armed groups. These are called MOU agreements. One of the topics the MOU between India and Myanmar include is border security.

After the coup in Myanmar, the Chin nationalist armed groups have more active on the border. These groups in Myanmar and the insurgent groups in India are somewhat of the same religion and ethnic makeup. Because of the MOU framed work, the regional level officers need to inform the counterpart in order to conduct the military operation, which makes it much easier.

This is the MOU in action.

PIC-2LZ33.jpg

PS. Regardless of the MOU, let me sincerely apologize to our Indian friends and thank them for their magnanimous attitude.

Who were targeted? fleeing Rohingyas? or IA?

They also do the same with BD

Even Myanmar has bombed Chinese land near their border and their fighters are also entering Thailand airspace last year

They also do the same with BD

Even Myanmar has bombed Chinese land near their border and their fighters are also entering Thailand airspace last year

Exactly. It's just them pursuing rebels and not realizing they crossed their territory. Proves again they are just a rogue nation with zero regard for any of their neighbors and their own citizens.

Nothing to do with JF-17 or some sort of Anti-India zeal as some are celebrating. Burmese are very close with Indians.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's just them pursuing rebels and not realizing the location.

Nothing to do with JF-17 or anything as some are celebrating. Burmese are very close with Indians.

More likely they know it, the bombing I believe use satellite coordinate and GPS. I think they are testing the water.

By using Google Earth they will know that is Indian territory

More likely they know it, the bombing I believe use satellite coordinate and GPS. I think they are testing the water.

By using Google Earth they will know that is Indian territory

Even if they know it, they just don't care. They do it against all their neighbors. They are overdue a proper spanking.

Even traditional map will show it is Indian territory

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom