What's new

My write up/experiences of the world's biggest military show the Royal International Air Tatto 2015

Amazing write up, its sooo smooth, u would go with the flow and end up reading all without realizing. Its like dunking ur snickers bar in hot cup of tea and chomp chomp. Scrumptious writing.

Btw i know zilch abt jets, it was only recently that i learnt that airforce jets are surveillance crafts, lifters, transporters, bombers. Prior to that i used to think every single one is used to drop bombs and engage in dog fights. *___*

Thanks sis. I'm glad you enjoyed it and learnt a few things on the way.

nice, amazing pics and what a great write up

my highlights: the osprey photobomb :rofl: and how about the Jordanian air force bagpipe guy lolwtf

great stuff, thanks much for sharing ! :)

you should stick this is the air force section !

Thanks gau8v your're welcome, I'm glad you liked it. Yes, the photo bomb by that guy was priceless. I only noticed when I came back home and looked through the photos.

I stuck it here as this section has a lot more traffic. Not everyone goes to the air force section.

It's a damn shame Norway declined its invitation:hitwall:! I'd have loved to see the JSM adorn the F-35s. I guess we really didn't have too much to offer though, apart from some missile systems.

@waz amazing pics!!! The Osprey is my favorite! The butt-crack slightly less so:partay:

jnhe65t.jpg

It's a damn shame Norway declined its invitation:hitwall:! I'd have loved to see the JSM adorn the F-35s. I guess we really didn't have too much to offer though, apart from some missile systems.

@waz amazing pics!!! The Osprey is my favorite! The butt-crack slightly less so:partay:

jnhe65t.jpg

You're welcome my dear. Lol@butt crack, yes that's going to be a talking point on this thread.

It's a shame that Norway couldn't come, even though they have been there many times. But like I have always said it's all about partcipation. Not everyone can bring an armada like the US or the UK, as long as you are there that's what counts.

What a shame @waz . Me and some other PDF members were there at tattoo and could have had a brilliant day at the show. You never told us.
Except @Akheilos "the girl" the rest of the members are even more shy than girls in meeting each other in real life.

Very nice work sir! @waz It is my plan to go to RIAT one day and I would have this year if the IAF assets in the UK for Exercise Indradhunush were going to make an appearance, but alas it was not to be.....

What a shame @waz . Me and some other PDF members were there at tattoo and could have had a brilliant day at the show. You never told us.
Except @Akheilos "the girl" the rest of the members are even more shy than girls in meeting each other in real life.

You were? Ah, that's a shame. But seriously I could literally count the number of Asian folks on one hand! Next year's one has to be an official meet.
Where were you guys situated?

Very nice work sir! @waz It is my plan to go to RIAT one day and I would have this year if the IAF assets in the UK for Exercise Indradhunush were going to make an appearance, but alas it was not to be.....

No worries, there will be plenty. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics and videos.

wow,looks like DSLR.
Btw did the Americans get scared of you? They are very wary of Asians and brown people. Last time i was there they stopped the line specially when they saw me,then checked me out from a distance before letting me in :lol:

Yes they are great, I was impressed to.

As for being scared,not at all, nothing but friendly conversation and laughter. I have been going there for two decades...They don't profile, seriously. But then something might of happened and you can't expect people not to be jittery.

Back
Top Bottom