What's new

My work being used by Pakistan Military

The last one has been very popular not only in Pak Armed Forces but among general masses too.Superb Work.

I've made 3 variations of this poster. They've used V3 ... the bottom one is V1. I've all three versions of poster.

PS: Nope they didn't contact me ...
I think you need to touch base with them and offer to provide material directly. Do you watermark your posters ? If not consider doing it. If not tomorrow some media/creative advertising agency might take credit for it. More than that unscrupulous elements might try to make money out of it.

The first picture that you posted doesn't have the poster you have designed.

The logo which you maybe referring to (on the arm) is of FC I think...not of CTC.

The first picture that you posted doesn't have the poster you have designed.

The logo which you maybe referring to (on the arm) is of FC I think...not of CTC.

I've designed CTC logo back in 2009. FC logo is different from this. FC Logo KPK having 2 swords and FC logo main having Eagle. There is no logo with 2 guns (AK/G3) in FC.

Aaaa gyaaa teyyy Chaaaa Gyaaa !!! thaaaaaaaa krrrr k :P congrats by the way .... Keep doing

@Stealth Congratulations BRO, If they contact you or not whether you get paid or not it doesn't matter. The thing is you have done something useful and you should be proud of it and we are also proud to have you as a friend on :pdf:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom