What's new

My work being used by Pakistan Military

I swear I've seen your work on posters on a rangers base in karachi as well.

did they contact you to use it?

I spotted many differences, either you are they alter it or ?
Logo_used_by_Pakistan_Air_Force_Recruiting_HQ_R.jpg

The image shows J-10A and J-10B both in PAF? WOW!!! It means that PAF is in the process of getting some 50 of each type?

The image shows J-10A and J-10B both in PAF? WOW!!! It means that PAF is in the process of getting some 50 of each type?
I seriously doubt that PAF ever purchase J-10 because is quite comparable to F-16 and JF-17 there is no need to induct same type of three platforms. The same reason China is not inducting JF-17 because performance is quite equal.

Brother PAF not in any process. As I said earlier, I designed these wallpapers in 2009 when J-10 in PAF speculation @ peak.

Brother PAF not in any process. As I said earlier, I designed these wallpapers in 2009 when J-10 in PAF speculation @ peak.
I am sure it was because of Russian in-approval that J-10A have not arrived now Russians have approved and even Chinese WS-10Bs are ready too. So it means that PAF can now directly get the 50 of each block of J-10s. I am sure that J-10A is still in production and may be the J-10As last customer will be PAF not PLAAF and same can be expected for the J-10Bs and J-10Cs. I am sure PAF will look cool with:
150 J-10
150 JF-17s

My designed poster for Pakistan Air force and Pakistan Army being used by Pakistan Army Southern Command (Quetta) and Pakistan recruiting Head quarter (Rawalpindi) 2015. Also designed logo for Counter Terrorism Command used by CTC while COAS Raheel Sharif visit Tarbella.

View attachment 265738 View attachment 265739

Congrats to you bro. :)

Military accepted your designs which includes J-10, does that mean J-10s are coming in future???

Stealth, I hope you take constructive criticism well. Your work is good no doubt, but I think it tends to be cluttered and too busy. I think less is often more. If you have too many elements in a graphic, it is difficult to focus on the message/theme. But if you have fewer, well-chosen, meaningful elements, the work will have greater impact. That said, your work is definitely of good quality. Congratulations.

first of all congrats bro... i always admire your work
2nd why j-10 there in every poster?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom