What's new

My tour de UAE

Bilal587

Reaction score
Hello respected fellow members !

I open this thread just because to get your opinion as i am going to UAE first time so i have an idea which many peoples do usually that ...

Its an good idea to bought a specific product which have a demand in UAE from here dozens or even more and sell it there by any means ? maybe from even u do it or any people u know, so if i do what would be a best product carrying from here and sell it there or if i do it have a chance that it could be a sunk cost remain unsold ?

any kind of suggestions welcome as i am just wana get some profit.

I open this thread just because to get your opinion as i am going to UAE first time so i have an idea which many peoples do usually that ...

Its an good idea to bought a specific product which have a demand in UAE from here dozens or even more and sell it there by any means ? maybe from even u do it or any people u know, so if i do what would be a best product carrying from here and sell it there or if i do it have a chance that it could be a sunk cost remain unsold ?

Whatever you do don't carry any narcotics,anything sharp or in bulk. It can be risky.

How is the weather there normally?, I also heard its an expensive place to visit.

The weather was pretty good when i went there,Althou people complain alot about humidity in the summers there. Cosmetics and Perfumes can be very expensive there other than that expense is not much of a issue. I didn't get a chance to see the underwater hotel there:cry:

UAE got wicked nazi fancy dress parties, but most stuff are imported and costly, do carry full SS uniform.:chilli:

Actually I live in NY just visit dubai sometimes.
oohhh cool ...

actually i have also 40 years old roots started from my grand father there as a business man but its not like that now days , as my father do job there currently.

are you black christian?

That's kinda off-topic and not related to the thread but to answer your question I am not christian.If you have more questions regarding me you can msg me,I'l be glad to answer.

What product are you talking about??
And are you planning to sell something??
I am sorry but I had a tough time decoding your post.

Well Bilal if it is about selling any random good then I dont think you are allowed to sell anything here unless you have the permission to do so.
Are you planning to setup a new business here??
If so you might have to sign on an MOA with a citizen of UAE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom